King trump wants to fire the Fed Chief

I say fire him. I don't no anything about it but if Trump wants it then it's all good!

The Fed seems to be playing politics, Trump has every right to fire his ass for incompetence. Who in the hell raises rates this fast and so many times with little justification? Sounds like he WANTS a recession to hit, maybe some of his pals shorted the Market.

There must be countless people to choose from who have a clue. Rate increases like this are reserved for high inflation, at best, they would be done over a much longer period of time. All one has to do is see how little Obama faced this same response and he pumped trillions of dollars into the economy in very short order.

I think the Fed fucked up raising rates so fast with no sign of inflation. The Feds' unwinding of the $4T of QE on its books at $50b a month in addition to raising interest rates was probably too aggressive considering the frailness of the world economies. I hope Jerome walks back his prediction for 2 rate hikes in 2019.
Federal Reserve Board - Recent balance sheet trends

You have a degree in economics...do you?

READ MY LINK IDIOTS!

The Fed is “privately owned” in the sense that member banks that join the Fed umbrella are required by Law to put up money to purchase an amount of shares of the Fed.

Those are non-voting shares. Shares cannot be sold or traded. Dividends are fixed at 6% by Law.

The reality is more like the “owners” are owning the equivalent of a “security deposit” such as when a firm leases a warehouse or retail space to conduct business, they will likely have to put up a security deposit.

So if the Fed is “privately owned”, but Congress can control and change the Laws governing Fed operations by passing legislation or rules changes — and has, over 200 times — and the President gets to appoint (but not fire) the Chairman and Board of Governors, with confirmation by the Senate ..

I think the Fed fucked up raising rates so fast with no sign of inflation. The Feds' unwinding of the $4T of QE on its books at $50b a month in addition to raising interest rates was probably too aggressive considering the frailness of the world economies. I hope Jerome walks back his prediction for 2 rate hikes in 2019.

No, just investments and financial responsibilities. I can also Monday morning QB on these forums. I don't think I saw any of your posts in the economics section??

I do and what he said is correct....Jerome was nervous as Stormy in church when he gave that press conference. He's been duped into joining the "resistance" to destroy Trump's economy. You don't raise rates to 2.5% when you have 2.5% inflation....the Prime should always lag behind the inflation rate.

No, just investments and financial responsibilities. I can also Monday morning QB on these forums. I don't think I saw any of your posts in the economics section??

trump cannot fire the head of an organization 80% privately owned..Bang...

Oh...a Bookkeeper....

I say fire him. I don't no anything about it but if Trump wants it then it's all good!
Spoken like a true member of the Trump cult.
I am and Trump is doing a great job in spite of you traitors. You know when he declares marshall law you are going down don't you?
You are delusional and stupid. It is martial law, dummy. And if Trump ever decides to impose martial law, he'll go down faster than Melania does.

Spoken like a true member of the Trump cult.
I am and Trump is doing a great job in spite of you traitors. You know when he declares marshall law you are going down don't you?
You are delusional and stupid. It is martial law, dummy. And if Trump ever decides to impose martial law, he'll go down faster than Melania does.
Marshall law will be your comeuppance no matter how trump spells it. military tribunals and straight to gitmo with you traitors. why you think they been doing all that work on gitmo? Sushi?

Sorry bout that,

1. Fire his fucking ass!
  2. He is a SWAMP critter.
  3. The SWAMP used to be called the establishment, but in reality they are the SWAMP!
  4. They collectively run things from either Party.
  5. Trump has to fight both parties will to get what he wants done, never doubt his will.
  6. GO TRUMP!
  7. Time to EO these bastards and byatches!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back