Kinzinger: "Gosar, Rosendale, & Massie just vote NO on resolution supporting Ukraine. Unreal"...Paul Gosar: "talk to me when our border is secure!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what a stinging rejoinder!

Evincing our shared humanity, the Russkies loved Obama. “After relations with the US curdled in the final years of Bush’s tenure,” the NYT cooed, “many people in Russia were relieved by Obama’s election.” Indeed, “Russia’s leaders … could not say enough good things about Obama.” Sting was right: The Russians DO love their children, too!

Obama didn’t sanction Russia for placing spies on US soil, and barely did for annexing Crimea. Peace reigned.

• Banned
You know who else didn’t want to sell lethal weapons to Ukraine? Obama. Merkel. Leslie Gelb, president emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations. Professor Graham Allison of Harvard, national defense expert. As Matthew Rojansky, director of the Kennan Institute, explained to The Times in 2015, sending lethal weapons to Ukraine would make the US “a belligerent party in a proxy war with Russia, the only country on Earth that can destroy the US. That’s why this is a big deal.” This was “the view of many experts,” the Times added.

• Banned
Unlike the experts and journalists whose deep study has led them to a sophisticated take on Russia (that flips back and forth with the politics of the moment), my position on Russia has been as unchanged as the Rock of Gibraltar, since i started following politics as a teen in 2004. Coincidentally, it is exactly the same as my position on Taiwan, Haiti, Uganda and North Korea.

It is this: Tens of millions of illegals are pouring across our border and must be stopped.

The gop needs to take the gloves off as it regards border security......They need to tell the dems publicly and in no uncertain terms that after the gop takes over next year we will gut certain agency funding like a fish, play ball on border security or else.

Anything the dems want make them put up 1000 miles of border wall to get it.

It's a damn shame it's had to come to that over such a basic thing though.

Forum List

Back