KISS Totally Destroys “Take A Knee” And The NFL In The Most KISS Way Possible

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I guess they won't be asked to any party in S.F. ,or Hollyyweird this election eve!

KISS is tired of “Take A Knee” and the lack of respect that the NFL has been showing this Nation over the past few years. It started with Colin Kaepernick and now has swept over the entire NFL to the point where people no longer love the game.

Well, KISS just had to do something about it while on their “Freedom To Rock” tour. In the middle of the concert singer Paul Stanley stopped during “Born Free” to say “F-ck Colin Kaepernick.” Then he has a few words for those who support “take a knee”.

“A lot of times people that are born free think that freedom is free and it’s not. Freedom is only free because there are people willing to sacrifice to keep us free.”

Read more ..
KISS Totally Destroys “Take A Knee” And The NFL In The Most KISS Way Possible

Well that is pretty cool...I especially like that they put their money where their mouth is and donated $150,000 to Wounded Warriors.

When I was 15 years old I saw KISS during the 1976 DESTROYER Tour.
Seeing KISS when they were about one thing & one thing only, ROCK & ROLL, was nothing short of sublime.

I am just as patriotic as any American but seeing KISS mix in politics with rock & roll is just as disappointing as seeing folks mix politics with religion. Oddly, both of these seem to be coming from the right.

And I adore KISS, but their music sucks hard

Well that is pretty cool...I especially like that they put their money where their mouth is and donated $150,000 to Wounded Warriors.

2yr9jkckwzk11.jpg

Seeing KISS when they were about one thing & one thing only, ROCK & ROLL, was nothing short of sublime.

I am just as patriotic as any American but seeing KISS mix in politics with rock & roll is just as disappointing as seeing folks mix politics with religion. Oddly, both of these seem to be coming from the right.
Do you stupid motherfuckers ever have any fucking control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

Holy shit you are a pathetic blow hard scumbag.

Don't want entertainers and rock and roll stars to get into politics?

Holy shit you stupid dipshits are completely self unaware

Kinda funny anyone mixing leftist bullshit into entertainment is ok with you but playing the anthem pisses you off.

Do you stupid motherfuckers ever have any fucking control over how hypocritical you allow yourselves to get?

Yes; I have played guitar for basically 50 years, and i know a couple of things about 'entertainment.'
There is absolutely NO reason to intermingle 'rock & roll' and politics.
KISS understood those ideas for many decades but Gene finally had to whore himself out to politics.

As for your personal attack on me & as far as your claim that I am completely self unaware; I will have to say that is pretty rich coming from someone that utilizes Churchill for their signature. Churchill expressed his great desire to gas Kurds in Iraq in 1919. Go f*** yourself hot rod.

Kinda funny anyone mixing leftist bullshit into entertainment is ok with you but playing the anthem pisses you off.

That is not what I said; maybe that is what you took from it.
Your problem; not mine.

Yes; I have played guitar for basically 50 years, and i know a couple of things about 'entertainment.'
KISS understood those ideas for many decades but Gene finally had to whore himself out to politics.

As for your personal attack on me & as far as your claim that I am completely self unaware; I will have to say that is pretty rich coming from someone that utilizes Churchill for their signature. Churchill expressed his great desire to gas Kurds in Iraq in 1919. Go f*** yourself hot rod.
50 years. Still not better than KISS. Maybe you did it wrong.

Rock n Roll has been intermingled with politics since the 60s. Think Vietnam.

50 years. Still not better than KISS. Maybe you did it wrong.

Well, it's not about anyone being "better" than anyone else; only conservative Republicans look at life through such a shitty lense. It's always about a competition to you people; you really do not know how to just relax & enjoy the life you were blessed with.

No, I got nothing wrong; my life experience has actually been quite exceptional.

Rock n Roll has been intermingled with politics since the 60s. Think Vietnam.

that may be true but as I stated, KISS got it right & for decades, WITHOUT perverting their 'rock & roll' with the shitty politics.

Gene is nothing but a needy whore; just like Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back