Kitchen Manager Fired For Giving Lunch To Students Without Money

Yes D I read the article after I posted and it sounds like mom and dad forgot to refill the lunch ticket. Not near as heinous as the op would have you believe. I am still looking in my neighborhood for kids who are starving. Unless your parents are drug addicts I just cannot find starving or malnourished kids. This is another myth.

And as usual with paint my house, he would feed all the kids all the time with our tax money and let parents totally abdicate their responsibilities so we could move even farther into the bosom of the nanny state and farther away from personal responsibility, the lefts Mantra.
Starving kids, no, you won't find them.

Malnourished fatass diabetes wrecked kids, yeah, they abound.

Free lunches for all kids? It'd be easy to organize, but as capitalism grows there are less and less free things. Schools are businesses now, education system is totally fucked up.
Kids have to go to school, might as well feed all of them, cheaper than tracking those that pay and those that don't.

How do you like it?
"Under federal law, students who fail to qualify for the free lunch or reduced lunch program receive one slice of cheese on a hamburger bun, and a small milk."
Is this a fucking joke? How do they suppose a child will survive?
On the foodstamps the family gets for stocking a home kitchen.

Ever heard of brown-bagging it?

Our national problem is not a few kids missing a meal, our national problem is millions of kids doubling up on meals.

^^^ Was there not another school that your boy could've gone to? Its bad enough that you were given grief when you were there, but jumping on him next would've been the final straw for me if he was my child.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Would he have gotten suspended or expelled if he had refused to serve his detentions?

Unfortunately no, as we were annexed by the big city, we always got "out voted" for funding to put in a much needed second high school. It took almost 30 years but we finally got a second HS a few years back when the Brigg's family, who homesteaded this entire area, made a deal to sell a big tract of land to the muni with the explicit agreement that they put in a HS.

The muni also decided to put in a prison and a dump next to our new HS...

Isn't it kind of idk... awkward that we've got this lunch lady getting fired for handing out a few free lunches, and over in Baltimore they just decided to make ALL school lunches free?

Yes D I read the article after I posted and it sounds like mom and dad forgot to refill the lunch ticket. Not near as heinous as the op would have you believe. I am still looking in my neighborhood for kids who are starving. Unless your parents are drug addicts I just cannot find starving or malnourished kids. This is another myth.
Of course they don't starve, real starving kids are only in 3rd world countries I suppose.
starving-children-500.jpg

But kids who have normal diet deserve food payed by the government. Cause they're future of the country.

Forum List

Back