Knives vs swords

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
If somebody pulls a knife on me, why shouldn't I pull out my Japanese Katana sword because of a few things..

On his charge, my sword will penetrate him first, which effectively means that his attempt is over.

My sword will create much deeper wounds than knife would, and could possibly go all the way through him, and out the other side.

Like a knife, if he attempts to grab it, he will cut himself infact his defensive wounds would be worse with a Katana.

Unlike a knife, the Japanese Katana can be swung and in fact unlike most swords, the Japanese Katana can swipe his limbs off, not just simply cut him.

:)

If somebody pulls a knife on me, why shouldn't I pull out my Japanese Katana sword because of a few things..

On his charge, my sword will penetrate him first, which effectively means that his attempt is over.

My sword will create much deeper wounds than knife would, and could possibly go all the way through him, and out the other side.

Like a knife, if he attempts to grab it, he will cut himself infact his defensive wounds would be worse with a Katana.

Unlike a knife, the Japanese Katana can be swung and in fact unlike most swords, the Japanese Katana can swipe his limbs off, not just simply cut him.

If I saw your sword, I'd pull out the gun and smile and put the knife away

Ya, mean while you are gonna have trouble cutting your steak with a katana. Right tool for right job.As far as battle to death distance from each other at start of
Altercation is determining factor in weapon selection.

Forum List

Back