Knock, knock! (blam), Who's there?

meaner gene

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2017
With all the recent reports of a neighbor shooting somebody to knocked on the wrong door, or parked in the wrong driveway, what does that portend for the next election. There are usually thousands and thousands of volunteers to knock on doors to get people to vote.

The end of elections as we know them?

With all the recent reports of a neighbor shooting somebody to knocked on the wrong door, or parked in the wrong driveway, what does that portend for the next election. There are usually thousands and thousands of volunteers to knock on doors to get people to vote.

The end of elections as we know them?
I only know of one incident as you explained it,,,

I only know of one incident as you explained it,,,

Wrong driveway

Wrong car

Wrong driveway

Wrong car

thats two,, still doesnt meet his claim of all over the place,,,

now are you ever going to come back to that other thread where I supplied you proof of corruption in hiding or ignoring the biden crime family??

thats two,, still doesnt meet his claim of all over the place,,,

3 in less than a week is pretty often.

now are you ever going to come back to that other thread where I supplied you proof of corruption in hiding or ignoring the biden crime family??

How can I go back to what never happened. You never provided proof, you provided stories in the news.

Let me know when it goes to court

I had a feeling that was something missing from that instance of the 20 year old woman being shot in that driveway. She wasn't driving....apparently her boyfriend was. You have to read down to the at least 2nd half of the story...which most people don't.

Democrats are to blame. Defunding police and rise in crime. No brainer.

The boyfriend drives 5 minutes looking for cell phone service. She's dead by the time the EMTs arrive. The sheriff seems quite biased in his remarks on the situation.

I had a feeling that was something missing from that instance of the 20 year old woman being shot in that driveway. She wasn't driving....apparently her boyfriend was. You have to read down to the at least 2nd half of the story...which most people don't.

She was in a car that drove down the wrong driveway by accident and now she is dead due to some nut.

This means that more Democrats and leftists are buying guns. No gun owner I know would use their guns to commit mass shootings or to shoot at a kid because her ball rolled into his driveway.
was it reported that the shooter had registration or concealed carry or that he is actually the owner of the gun?

Forum List

Back