Knock, knock! (blam), Who's there?

With all the recent reports of a neighbor shooting somebody to knocked on the wrong door, or parked in the wrong driveway, what does that portend for the next election. There are usually thousands and thousands of volunteers to knock on doors to get people to vote.

The end of elections as we know them?
More chimp trumpanzees getting 20+ in a cage?

what the fuck would some worn out 5 dollar canadian whore know about whats americans see???

its already been announced hes on for 4 felonies and a misdemeanor,,

now go back to sucking what ever cock you were and leave us alone,,,
..the foul commoner crassly replied to the lady.

"Knock, knock! (blam), Who's there?"
Amish.
Amish who?
I'm a shoe.
And I missed you.

Last edited:
Don't need one!

Single level 3 BR with Israeli security filmed windows including sliding patio doors with gun magnets strategically placed holding REAL guns that John Wick would approve.
My whole house is a safe F'in room, assclown!!
Lol what are you so afraid of?

He has to do all that to feel safe. Oh he's scared all right
he does all that to be prepared when the leftist mobs or bad guys come,,,

just like every politician and bank and just about every important thing but schools and children under government supervision,,

With all the recent reports of a neighbor shooting somebody to knocked on the wrong door, or parked in the wrong driveway, what does that portend for the next election. There are usually thousands and thousands of volunteers to knock on doors to get people to vote.

The end of elections as we know them?
And if you're a little white girl ... don't let your ball roll onto a black neighbor's lawn. Turns out that could be a very deadly decision to make.

I'm not the one living in a fortified bunker.
when did he say it was a bunker?? he specifically said it was a house,,,

think about all the rich people that have several armed guards walking around their houses constantly,,

I dont here you putting them down for doing it,,

when did he say it was a bunker?? he specifically said it was a house,,,

think about all the rich people that have several armed guards walking around their houses constantly,,

I dont here you putting them down for doing it,,
They are public figures. You aren't.

Forum List

Back