Knock, knock! (blam), Who's there?

I see your point,,
because of you a criminal is still out there harming other people,,

mine went to jail and hasnt,,,
I hope someday you get the opportunity to pull your gun on three gunmen robbing you at the same time. Well let finite math solve that problem.

I hope someday you get the opportunity to pull your gun on three gunmen robbing you at the same time. Well let finite math solve that problem.
figures a sick piece of shit like you would look forward to that,,,

always on the side of the criminal and pedophiles,,

I'm not the police, pal. You've watched too many movies and it will come back to haunt you one day
neither am I.. doesnt change the fact youre a coward that lets criminals harm other people,,,

you never really said why its OK for rich people to have armed guards but us average people cant even be our own guards??

This type of tragedy has been happening since the pioneer days. It's big news in the internet age because the outrage tends to benefit a particular political group. Notice that a story of confused paranoid 83 year old man who shoots a kid stays in the news but nobody remembers James Hodgkinson or Stephen Paddock and nobody cares about the motive that caused a trannie terrorist to stalk and intentionally gun down four children and four adults in a Christian school.

Don't need one!

Single level 3 BR with Israeli security filmed windows including sliding patio doors with gun magnets strategically placed holding REAL guns that John Wick would approve.
My whole house is a safe F'in room, assclown!!
This is an example of the ridiculous, unwarranted fear driving these reckless, irresponsible, meritless shootings.

what the fuck would some worn out 5 dollar canadian whore know about whats americans see???

its already been announced hes on for 4 felonies and a misdemeanor,,

now go back to sucking what ever cock you were and leave us alone,,,

As always, the ashole mind goes straight to talking about whores and blow jobs. The crazier, the Republicans get the deeper into the gutter they go

Forum List

Back