Knock, knock! (blam), Who's there?

"Knock, knock! (blam), Who's there?"

Better safe than soily.

Posted: Apr 3, 2023

According to a criminal complaint, the delivery driver dropped off the food and then got a message from McCarty about a problem with the order. The driver went back to the home and an argument broke out. That is when McCarty allegedly pulled out a gun.

{for want of a chocolate chip cookie?)

With all the recent reports of a neighbor shooting somebody to knocked on the wrong door, or parked in the wrong driveway, what does that portend for the next election. There are usually thousands and thousands of volunteers to knock on doors to get people to vote.

The end of elections as we know them?

I live in a non-solicitation gated community.
My message is....STAY DA' FUCK OUT!!

I live in a non-solicitation gated community.
My message is....STAY DA' FUCK OUT!!
I hope your address is well marked. I'd hate somebody delivering something to your neighbor accidentally knocks on your door.

I hope your address is well marked. I'd hate somebody delivering something to your neighbor accidentally knocks on your door.

They can knock all they want!
But they better not try the door knob.
It's a security door, anyways.

1000.webp

Damn, Mr. Tex-Mex must have been gay....I would have been all like:

That is very nice.

One persons word proof does not make.

A very wise man once wrote....The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.
but its not just one man,,, the whole country can see the special exemption hunter has gotten in the face of the crimes he and his father have committed,,,\

and this one man isnt your average everyday person,, hes inside and can testify to the facts of the exemptions/protections,,,

but feel free to deflect and make excuses cause its fun to watch,,,

but its not just one man,,, the whole country can see the special exemption hunter has gotten in the face of the crimes he and his father have committed,,,\

and this one man isnt your average everyday person,, hes inside and can testify to the facts of the exemptions/protections,,,

but feel free to deflect and make excuses cause its fun to watch,,,

The whole country has seen no such thing. Half the country is being lied to by their media, when it comes to Hunter Biden. The other half simply don't care because Hunter Biden isn't a part of the US government.
He's not working in the White House.

The whole country has seen no such thing. Half the country is being lied to by their media, when it comes to Hunter Biden. The other half simply don't care because Hunter Biden isn't a part of the US government.
He's not working in the White House.
what the fuck would some worn out 5 dollar canadian whore know about whats americans see???

its already been announced hes on for 4 felonies and a misdemeanor,,

now go back to sucking what ever cock you were and leave us alone,,,

Forum List

Back