Knockout Game turns to Murder

Probably not PROVEN, but with the rare white attacker it would be assumed. Just more black privilege.

Btw, drunk drivers have been charged, and convicted of murder even though it wasnt their INTENT to kill that person. Drunk driving is a political sin so society is ok with calling that death a murder. But these black kids are "good boys," just axe their mama.
I completely agree that whites are assumed guilty of racism and blacks are assumed otherwise. The unfairness is present, but doesn't change my view.

There are special, specific DUI laws that pander to MADD and similar groups, of which I usually support. Although .08 is too low.

Probably not PROVEN, but with the rare white attacker it would be assumed. Just more black privilege.

Btw, drunk drivers have been charged, and convicted of murder even though it wasnt their INTENT to kill that person. Drunk driving is a political sin so society is ok with calling that death a murder. But these black kids are "good boys," just axe their mama.
I completely agree that whites are assumed guilty of racism and blacks are assumed otherwise. The unfairness is present, but doesn't change my view.

There are special, specific DUI laws that pander to MADD and similar groups, of which I usually support. Although .08 is too low.
Yeah, I actually agree with you, but I hate the double standard based on politics.

Somehow, it won’t be a hate crime.
Somehow, the right will make this about raised, in an effort to demonize minorities.
Somehow conservatives will whine about this not being a hate crime in an effort to make this about race and demonize minorities.

This is yet another example of the ridiculous rightwing lie that whites are the victims of racially motivated attacks where the attackers are allowed to commit their crimes with impunity, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Somehow, the right will make this about raised, in an effort to demonize minorities.
Somehow conservatives will whine about this not being a hate crime in an effort to make this about race and demonize minorities.

This is yet another example of the ridiculous rightwing lie that whites are the victims of racially motivated attacks where the attackers are allowed to commit their crimes with impunity, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

You give a pass to teens punching out middle aged White Men because they are Black?

Still cant condemn this murder can you

doubt murder is appropriate. As I understand it, typically a criminal act not meant to kill that results in death is manslaughter.
A callous disregard for the life of others is enough to get a murder charge from a competent DA when the suspect willfully and with malice attacks his victim.

Manslaughter would be a power boat getting out of control and killing people on a Sunday at the lake.

This is a whole different kettle of fish.

Blacks can't be racist because they have no power to be racist.
- Reginald Denny

how-bob-tur-filmed-reginald-denny-s-beating-image_ch0arf

Without clicking on the link, let me guess, black thug punks punch out an older white guy ?

Am I right ?

"Knockout game"? People back in the 19th and 20th century knew that you could kill somebody by punching them in the head when they were unaware. 21st century gang members raised on violent video games think it's a game until they go to prison and find out that it ain't a game and they turn into pussies.

You know there is a big difference between being a black man a nigga, and a black thug...Claxton s an example of one of them......you know the difference between a nigga and a black thug?.... A nigga watches as a black thugs beats a white man with a bat or brick. and wishes he had the balls to do that!

I imagine one of our fine upstanding ABNORMALS will report me for being a racist.....I have nothing but respect for the black man....the other 2 not so nuch!

Why the fuck are you even posting in this thread, unless you're willing to condemn these thugs ?

Forum List

Back