"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

Thats fascinating since you just said you got "urban Black Culture" from the media. You appear to want to believe what you are told as long as it conforms to your prejudice without questioning. I thought everyone desired "real insight" so so they can plan using the truth instead of some statistics. Where did you get this 70% 30% figure from again?
Any way you spin it, no one can escape the fact that there is endemic violence with urban black american culture and that these knock-out games are symptomatic of it. MSM bends over backwards to try to hide it, but the problem is that so many things are recorded, and well...black is black.

Except for the fact that your viewpoint is not a fact. The only thing endemic is that people will lash out when they feel they are constantly being screwed over. Now if you can point to this knockout behavior being done equally to all ethnicities you may have a point. My guess is a large majority of the victims are white.

"Viewpoint"....All one has to do is look at the published videos of each incident. So far the overwhelming percentage of the perpetrators are young black males.

Look, as a middle class guy you must cringe while watching the news reports of crime n your city thinking to yourself "please do not let the criminal be another black kid"..
Years ago I had a co-worker as part of my crew who happened to be a black guy. He would be very frank about his feelings toward urban black youths and young adults who were criminals.
One of his most used statements on this issue was "these kids just don't know how to act".
he came to work one day all fired up. I asked him what was wrong. He told me someone gave him ( I will paraphrase) 'a hard time' while in a convenience store that morning.
I can only imagine what was said.
I simply told him words to the effect, "never mind the ignorant assholes who lump people together because of what they look like"...
The point is racism is borne of ignorance.
However in your opinion is it racist to draw conclusions from what one sees or experiences?

I'm not desperate to justify anything. Where do you see me condoning the behavior? I simply stated you were wrong in your assessment. Deal with that and dont try to move the goal posts because you are probably very wrong. The behavior is not endemic to Black culture. Whites as a culture are way more violent.

I remember the first time I heard about a sport called ****** Knocking.

Whites, driving with long poles sticking out of their cars, looking for blacks walking.

The goal was not to knock down the blacks. The goal was to kill them.

"Nobody's right if everybody's wrong".

Where are the YouTube videos?
Are you really this fucking stupid?

If it ain't on youtube it can't be verified, and if it is on youtube it must be true

:lol::lol::lol:

New Jersey Teens come up with a new game called "Knockout" - YouTube

I am Certain the Liberal Media tried REALLY hard to find Video of Packs of White Youth doing this to Blacks...

But those Videos just don't seem to be Surfacing.

This is probably the most Disturbing News Report I've seen on this issue.

Maybe it's going to start being taken Seriously now.

This shit was going on Regularly in Denver a few years back and it's been going on from Coast to Coast in almost every Urban area.

I Garundamntee you that if the Races were Reversed we'd have a "National Epidemic" on our hands of "Racism".

I'd be really Careful White Liberals about what you want to Hide about what's going in this Country. I Applaud this News Outlet for covering it, but the Liberals in the National Media aren't going to say a Damned thing.

There may start to be a Backlash against this crap and that's not going to end well for anyone.

:)

peace...

They are hate crimes if their deliberately targetting whites, yes.

Sometimes its called polar bear hunting.

The New Urban Sport??Polar Bear Hunting? » UrbanGrounds

What is ‘polar bear hunting’?

It’s a racist assault by blacks (mostly young men) on whites (mostly men of any age). Most often it involves more than one attacker on a lone victim, and usually from behind with no warning.

In the Champaign, Ill. area “the number of reports of beatings to white men in Champaign appear to be coming in quicker than police can even process them.”

How long do you imagine this is going to continue without some whites going hunting on their own?

Lets hope it doesn't come to that.
Found this link....
Heisman hopes hit by black-mob attack

I remember the first time I heard about a sport called ****** Knocking.

Whites, driving with long poles sticking out of their cars, looking for blacks walking.

The goal was not to knock down the blacks. The goal was to kill them.

"Nobody's right if everybody's wrong".

If it ain't on youtube it can't be verified, and if it is on youtube it must be true

Ya hate it when you're wrong.

Or are we again going back in our magic time machine.

We are talking about a current event that has been caught on video.

Provide the video to make a valid comparison or stfu.

The major problem will be to convince non blacks that they deserve getting beaten. If the victims fight back, they will be just another George Zimmerman. Best die like Oprah says you should and shut up about it.

nicekidsfinger.jpg

nicekidsfinger.jpg

Simply saying you can't would have been much simpler

RLMAO

Ok.. I just did a little research and found that wnd.com or world net daily is more or less one of these kook fringe websites that for all intents and purposes takes actual news ,editorializes it so that the story supports the site's operator's point of view and then publishes the 'washed' version of the news.
I pounce on those far left wing sites, criticizing them for not having any credibility. I do the same for the right wing kook sites.

Thats fascinating since you just said you got "urban Black Culture" from the media. You appear to want to believe what you are told as long as it conforms to your prejudice without questioning. I thought everyone desired "real insight" so so they can plan using the truth instead of some statistics. Where did you get this 70% 30% figure from again?
Any way you spin it, no one can escape the fact that there is endemic violence with urban black american culture and that these knock-out games are symptomatic of it. MSM bends over backwards to try to hide it, but the problem is that so many things are recorded, and well...black is black.

Except for the fact that your viewpoint is not a fact. The only thing endemic is that people will lash out when they feel they are constantly being screwed over. Now if you can point to this knockout behavior being done equally to all ethnicities you may have a point. My guess is a large majority of the victims are white.

So what's your point? That the white man is really the boogeyman? That blacks are free to lash out at Caucasians because ALL of them are evil?
Why don't you be honest for ONCE and stop hiding behind platitudes

Thats fascinating since you just said you got "urban Black Culture" from the media. You appear to want to believe what you are told as long as it conforms to your prejudice without questioning. I thought everyone desired "real insight" so they can plan using the truth instead of some statistics. Where did you get this 70% 30% figure from again?

Ok...I see what you are doing. You would rather argue semantics that the issue, which I see you have ignored.
I look at race in the same way I look at everything else of significance - and this is something I have pounded in my children's brain since they were in middle school - you have to deal with things as they ARE, and not how you want them to be.
I am not in the least bit racist, as in I do not have any belief whatsoever that the black race is one iota less than whites on any scale...because of some inferiority within the race. The problems of the black race are by choice, not genetics.
The current culture in the black race, specifically the failure to accept responsibility of their problems, address the collapse of the family structure and it's damning affect on the success of black people in every category.
But NOOOOOO...instead they are not to blame. It is white people's fault. It's racism. And until the day comes where this erroneous nonsense is eradicated from blacks brains - nothing will improve for the race.

While I agree with most of what you say you miss the first step in troubleshooting a problem. Why is this happening? No one should ever say "someone else is keeping me from succeeding". However, you would be a big fool not to acknowledge how the situation came about. The fact is that slavery and Jim Crow decimated the Black family. Ingrained societal norms still effect how people perceive you and cause more roadblocks. When whites understand to simple be quiet and stop denying it then that would probably get rid of a lot of anger.

"However, you would be a big fool not to acknowledge how the situation came about. The fact is that slavery and Jim Crow decimated the Black family"..
I am sorry, but that is nonsense.
What destroys the black family structure is twofold.
One the advent of the welfare state. A series of programs that encourages irresponsible procreation. Two, the illegitimacy rate among blacks is now over 70%. Roughly the same percentage of black children grow up in a home where their father is not present.
You can hardly blame Jim Crow laws for that.. So please, stop it. The issue is quite simply explained. It is a lack of personal responsibility.
As for the rest of your post, I think you are making lame excuses.

Whites need to fight back. Black "youths" won't play "games" like this if they fear retribution. Once a couple of "youths" get a good ass kicking these attacks will stop. They are like animals, they only attack when they sense weakness, and they respect strength. White man, show strength and take back the streets your forefathers built.

While I agree with most of what you say you miss the first step in troubleshooting a problem. Why is this happening? No one should ever say "someone else is keeping me from succeeding". However, you would be a big fool not to acknowledge how the situation came about. The fact is that slavery and Jim Crow decimated the Black family. Ingrained societal norms still effect how people perceive you and cause more roadblocks. When whites understand to simple be quiet and stop denying it then that would probably get rid of a lot of anger.

Ancient history.
Let me allow to illuminate - today, perceived racism is causing more damage to black people than REAL racism did in the last century. And liberal social programs of the 1960's and 70's virtually shutdown any chance of advancement. It created a generation of dependence and excuse makers.
There is no argument, none, that racism held back black people until civil rights laws were passed. After that, things began to dramatically improve. If you know any history of your race, then you know the tremendous strides that were taking place in the 60's. It was far from where it should be, you bet - but change was happening - and fast. Then enter blindly stupid social engineering of the late 60'-70's and the race stagnated. And remains there still today.
However, as I also tell my children - YOU are the most responsible for your success - and YOU are the most responsible for your failure. Blame only solves the problem in your mind...but only in your mind.
The race MUST reverse the amoral behavior and most importantly - address the collapse of the family.

You just admitted you perceive Black people differently or is that somehow different? Racism didn't go away because of Civil Rights. You can't legislate how people feel and think due to ingrained norms. Those views have to change and its pretty much going to be a gradual process. Anything that reaffirms your previous racist beliefs will just snap you back to square one. its human nature.

No....Stop twisting his words. He stated that " perceived racism is causing more damage to black people than REAL racism did in the last century"..
Nowhere do the words 'perceive black people differently' appear in his post.
The remainder of your post can be summed up quite simply...
We as human being retain the right to associate with whomever we choose and to that end exclude whomever we choose from our circles.
Liberal commentators and theorists view this as racist or xenophobic.
As far as I am concerned, this type of commentary is published by white liberal elitist intellectuals who have an undying need to feel relevant.
Meanwhile these same elitist liberals live in lily white gated communities far flung of the great unwashed masses.
Then of course we have the typical race bating rhetoric of people like Rev Wright, Jesse Jackson and Al Shaprton. Of course THESE people have all of the credibility.

Probably because they are too frightened to do that and not angry enough. Anger is being expressed by Black youth in a very stupid and dangerous way.

It's not anger. They aren't angry. They are having fun. They are desentized by drugs just having fun. Unfortunately there is a culture who says they have some sort of right to do this and that right can be justified by being angry.

Jesus Christ make up your mind!

Thug culture sucks. It is everywhere. From Trayvon to the white punk loser next door.

Focusing on black youth alone is silly. They may do it in a higher percentage of cases, but we know why...so what?

"we know why"...
Who is "we"? And now you can explain the 'why'.

You just admitted you perceive Black people differently or is that somehow different? Racism didn't go away because of Civil Rights. You can't legislate how people feel and think due to ingrained norms. Those views have to change and its pretty much going to be a gradual process. Anything that reaffirms your previous racist beliefs will just snap you back to square one. its human nature.

So you think thugs assaulting little old white men and little old white ladies is going to help change how people perceive blacks and their culture. Groovy. Don't hold your breath.

Why would I think that and how confused are you to even read that where it was not written? Do you clowns skip over stuff so you can find something to get your panties in a bunch over?

No...You excuse the kind of wanton violence illustrated in this thread against innocents due to pent up anger.

I have really never understood the idea of a "hate crime." Any crime is a hate crime.

I don't like that a person can be tried and acquitted for murder in a local court, then the system gets a second bite of the apple by trying him again for a hate crime in a federal court. Wreaks of double jeopardy to me.
It absolutely is double jeopardy regardless of how deceptively the authors of hate crime legislation choose to frame it.

The simple and obvious fact of the matter is the "hate crime" statute has absolutely nothing to do with the emotion of hatred. And even if it did, without an admission by the accused there is no way to prove that specific emotion prevailed during or prompted an action. The so-called "hate crime" law exists for the express purpose of placing recognized minorities in a specially protected category.

The presently occurring street gang activity known as the "knockout game," which is perpetrated by adolescent Black thugs against Whites, consists of manifest hate-motivated assaults. There is no other possible motive. Yet it does not reside within the "hate crime" category because it is a crime by Blacks against Whites, who are not (yet) a minority in America.

Simply stated, the "hate crime" law is legislated reverse discrimination.

Whites need to fight back. Black "youths" won't play "games" like this if they fear retribution. Once a couple of "youths" get a good ass kicking these attacks will stop. They are like animals, they only attack when they sense weakness, and they respect strength. White man, show strength and take back the streets your forefathers built.
The existing structure of American society is such that the vast majority of Whites have substantially more to lose by being prosecuted for assault than do Blacks. So unless and until that circumstance changes it is very unlikely that any comparable retaliation will occur.

At the present time this social circumstance operates to protect the thug-class Blacks who perpetrate these randomly spontaneous "knockout game" assaults from retaliation. But if economic circumstances should bring about a substantial decline in living standards, such as occurred during the Great Depression, thereby giving rise to an idle, angry White thug class, water will then seek its own level and the situation on American streets, and within American society in general, will undergo a dramatic change.

Poor [MENTION=23819]MikeK[/MENTION] buys into the scared of your own shadow white victimhood

Many black thugs victimize blacks as well as whites.

Taking anecdotal stories out of a fuller context always leaves dumb whites holding the bag for tgeir bigoted, racist pals who hide in the open selling fear, loathing and anxiety

Last edited:
The existing structure of American society is such that the vast majority of Whites have substantially more to lose by being prosecuted for assault than do Blacks. So unless and until that circumstance changes it is very unlikely that any comparable retaliation will occur.

At the present time this social circumstance operates to protect the thug-class Blacks who perpetrate these randomly spontaneous "knockout game" assaults from retaliation. But if economic circumstances should bring about a substantial decline in living standards, such as occurred during the Great Depression, thereby giving rise to an idle, angry White thug class, water will then seek its own level and the situation on American streets, and within American society in general, will undergo a dramatic change.

Good point. As long as the cable is on, and peoples' stomachs are full, I don't see much in the way of change socially or politically.

Ok.. I just did a little research and found that wnd.com or world net daily is more or less one of these kook fringe websites that for all intents and purposes takes actual news ,editorializes it so that the story supports the site's operator's point of view and then publishes the 'washed' version of the news.
I pounce on those far left wing sites, criticizing them for not having any credibility. I do the same for the right wing kook sites.

Welcome

Forum List

Back