"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

What the fuck am I supposed to...

Imbeciles like you read things into what others say. You answer from a talking point and preformed argument regardless of what is said to you. It is why Dante rarely engages dupes like you.

See?:eusa_whistle:

That "logic" isn't even linear let alone circular...

How have you gotten on this far? Retard deviations like that?

Besides, this is the first thing you've said to me...

What the fuck am I supposed to...

Imbeciles like you read things into what others say. You answer from a talking point and preformed argument regardless of what is said to you. It is why Dante rarely engages dupes like you.

Conversation is NOT a logic formula. You need to step away from the 'puter.

You replied to a post. Huh? Yeah. :eusa_whistle:

Conversation is NOT a logic formula. You need to step away from the 'puter.

You replied to a post. Huh? Yeah. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, the whistle is definitely pissy:eusa_shhh:

That's also known ass a "pisswhistle" btw.

Your name is now Pisswhistle...

Try it on for size!

You make up stuff as you go along or reading and comprehension an issue for you?

Used 'poverty' to explain one reason white criminals and thugs do not commit crimes in black areas.

You saying whites criminals and thugs do not commit crimes in poor white trash neighborhoods bolsters Dante's point. See?

You a white thug, or criminal?
Whites don't commit as much crime proportionally period.

Black alone: 13.1%
even add Two or more races: 2.4%

FBI ? Table 43

--

So what is your point? Do you believe at one time Irish or Italians or other sub groups committed crime in disproportional numbers?

Are you saying Blacks are like the Irish or Italians?

[MENTION=45921]Iceman[/MENTION] cometh all over himself
There you go again. Where did Dante say that?:eusa_whistle:

I believe poverty is a contributer to certain types of crime. Throughout history this is proven to be true, but Dante never said poverty was the reason for black crime rates.

You're stuck reacting irrationaly instead of responding to something people actually post

Stupid is as stupid does

Here, you said blacks commit more crimes against whites than vice versa because of poverty and whites being pussies.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/8181169-post222.html

Dante has no memory?

Stupid is as stupid does.

reading and comprehension 101:

Dante:

Poor [MENTION=23819]MikeK[/MENTION] buys into the scared of your own shadow white victimhood

"Many black thugs victimize blacks as well as whites.
Taking anecdotal stories out of a fuller context always leaves dumb whites holding the bag for their bigoted, racist pals who hide in the open selling fear, loathing and anxiety"

You:
"Just because blacks destroy their own communities and hurt one another, doesn't negate the Black on White crime wave. Black on White crime is far more common than White on Black crime and yet the latter is far more reported on."

Dante:
"That's because angry scared whites like you are too scared to go into black neighborhoods and commit assaults and...

...most black areas are poverty ridden.
"

----------

White on black crime is less common because...angry scared whites like you are too scared to go into black neighborhoods and commit assaults and most black areas are poverty ridden.

So why would whites go to black neighborhoods which are poverty ridden to commit crimes? Like blacks, whites go to white neighborhoods to commit crimes.

---

See?

or maybe, just maybe you aren't r-e-a-l-l-y talking about ALL crime, but physical assaults? Hmm, in that case why do you always include crime in general?

Not much to read into, you posted what I said about your post right there.

As for all crime, yes absolutely, blacks are more criminally prone, the FBI statistics you link show that.

You just keep proving my points.

Black alone: 13.1%
even add Two or more races: 2.4%

FBI ? Table 43

--

So what is your point? Do you believe at one time Irish or Italians or other sub groups committed crime in disproportional numbers?

In my book? Yes.
How so? You have a link showing linking comparable crime rates between Irish/Italians and Blacks? In which time period did Irish and Italians have similar crime rates to blacks and for how long?

So because I don't commit a felony assault on a random passerby I am a pussy?

This is a new argument for the left. You are a pussy if you don't commit violent crime. Thus, Whites are pussies and blacks are not, lol. I don't actually disagree that most Whites are pussies, but not for that reason, but I am not sure that's a road leftists want to go down.

As for poverty, that is a bs argument. Appalachia, the poorest region in America, and the Whitest, has crime rates below national averages.

You make up stuff as you go along or reading and comprehension an issue for you?

Used 'poverty' to explain one reason white criminals and thugs do not commit crimes in black areas.

You saying whites criminals and thugs do not commit crimes in poor white trash neighborhoods bolsters Dante's point. See?

You a white thug, or criminal?
Whites don't commit as much crime proportionally period.

Dante, Iceman had an excellent point that I have never heard before and that is about the poor white Appalachian not being as violent. You have to admit that's true. Poor blacks are more violent. Why is that? The culture is very different. You would never think of Appalachians looting, or just getting out of control in general. Are drugs an issue, you think?

In my book? Yes.
How so? You have a link showing linking comparable crime rates between Irish/Italians and Blacks? In which time period did Irish and Italians have similar crime rates to blacks and for how long?

Like Irish and Italians as a sub group of Americans. Inner cities were flooded with poor ignorant immigrants from Italy and Ireland and old newspapers are full of the stats and more.

wtf do you think the term Paddy Wagon came from? :eusa_whistle:

Paddy was always getting a ride home you stupid dope. :rofl:

Only Dante never said blacks commit crime because of poverty.

Poor racist bigots. Can't grasp the fundamentals

Dante was also careful with his definitions and his accusations thereof considering his experiences with "The Circles"...

;)

In my book? Yes.

Like Irish and Italians as a sub group of Americans. Inner cities were flooded with poor ignorant immigrants from Italy and Ireland and old newspapers are full of the stats and more.

Did you forget Tammany?

In my book? Yes.

Well then link the stats. This should be no problem.

Forum List

Back