"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

You make up stuff as you go along or reading and comprehension an issue for you?

Used 'poverty' to explain one reason white criminals and thugs do not commit crimes in black areas.

You saying whites criminals and thugs do not commit crimes in poor white trash neighborhoods bolsters Dante's point. See?

You a white thug, or criminal?
Whites don't commit as much crime proportionally period.

Dante, Iceman had an excellent point that I have never heard before and that is about the poor white Appalachian not being as violent. You have to admit that's true. Poor blacks are more violent. Why is that? The culture is very different. You would never think of Appalachians looting, or just getting out of control in general. Are drugs an issue, you think?

First: the conversation jumps between crime and violence.

Second: Inner cities in America have a history of violent crimes in numbers that reflect the overcrowding and multicultural tensions that arise. Even in ghettos of white immigrants there was extortion, and worse. Italian on Italian.

Comparing rural America with urban American won't explain much.

I wish we could replace our blacks with Irish and Italians, that would be swell.

How so? You have a link showing linking comparable crime rates between Irish/Italians and Blacks? In which time period did Irish and Italians have similar crime rates to blacks and for how long?

Like Irish and Italians as a sub group of Americans. Inner cities were flooded with poor ignorant immigrants from Italy and Ireland and old newspapers are full of the stats and more.

wtf do you think the term Paddy Wagon came from? :eusa_whistle:

Paddy was always getting a ride home you stupid dope. :rofl:

Did you forget Tammany?

No. I forgot Bugsy, MAchine Gun Kelly and Al from Chicago

Only Dante never said blacks commit crime because of poverty.

Poor racist bigots. Can't grasp the fundamentals

Yes you did. But if you changed your mind, than what is your explanation now?

reading and comprehension issues are your problem. sorry. :redface:

38,000+ posts and this guy can't even keep up? No wonder we're in the state we're in???

Guess what bro? You are extinct! Post stats or suck em'.

How so? You have a link showing linking comparable crime rates between Irish/Italians and Blacks? In which time period did Irish and Italians have similar crime rates to blacks and for how long?

Like Irish and Italians as a sub group of Americans. Inner cities were flooded with poor ignorant immigrants from Italy and Ireland and old newspapers are full of the stats and more.

wtf do you think the term Paddy Wagon came from? :eusa_whistle:

Paddy was always getting a ride home you stupid dope. :rofl:

Well then link the stats. This should be no problem.

This isn't a test or a classroom or a courtroom and you most definitely are not a teacher or a lawyer :lol:

Seriously, go play with yourself

My mistake, too Dante. You said "Poverty was a contributor to some types of crime" or such, I believe.

Black communities are living in closer quarters usually, too.

Last edited:

38,000+ posts and this guy can't even keep up? No wonder we're in the state we're in???

Nah, the browning of America says it is YOU who are going extinct.

:rofl:

My mistake, too Dante. You said "Poverty was a contributor to dome types of crime" or such, I believe.

Truth is he could actually explain his point much more clearly if he were edumacated and not just status quo reactionary...

My mistake, too Dante. You said "Poverty was a contributor to dome types of crime" or such, I believe.

Later in response I wrote poverty is a contributor to some types of crime. People who are hungry or desperate find creative ways that skirt and break laws. Dante never said blacks commit more crime because of black poverty

And you don't really post coherent thoughts do you? Not with any independent logic at least.

there you go again with logic.

JEsus, you must have very few friends. wtf could listen to you for any amount of time? Do you spend lots of time doing 'logic' things? you know, things?

Coherent? I teach and I perform. You are one of Dante's students, a Monkey who dances to preset tunes

Does that mean more fun knock out games and such in the future?

Most of the people targeted voted for the Knockout games anyways concerning the stats so what does it matter?

Last edited:

Does that mean more fun knock out games and such in the future?
I don't know, my family and friends got sick of doing it years ago. I guess they got bored and grew up.

Forum List

Back