"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

Play with them fingir cut game . Cut their one finger when they knock someone for no reason , if they continue to play knockout game , then cut their one hand . If still they continue , execute them .

and circumcise women and make them wear veils? get rid of them on boards with men discussing things? No pc whines from beatches like you?

yeah baby!

Clit envy?

Grow a dick!

Dante is a liberal. He does not treat individuals as if they are part of a group, unless that is how they present themselves. He gives everyone a fair and open opportunity, in spite of his prejudices, to be treated with respect and tolerance. But he is a quick study and do esnot suffer fools gladly or easily,

Progressives never met a group they can't and won't categorize. They can and do treat individuals based on categories. It is very un-liberal like. :lol:

Conservatives? Not bad, but like the reactionary right has silenced most of them. I like and respect and have always had friends and acquaintances who were true blue conservatives.

I am one of those fiscal conservatives, a soft libertarian as you might have guessed. Very tolerant of others and their views. I respect you Dante, and would consider you my friend, hope you would do the same with me. Thank you for the dialogue tonight.

Dante is a liberal. He does not treat individuals as if they are part of a group, unless that is how they present themselves. He gives everyone a fair and open opportunity, in spite of his prejudices, to be treated with respect and tolerance. But he is a quick study and do esnot suffer fools gladly or easily,

Progressives never met a group they can't and won't categorize. They can and do treat individuals based on categories. It is very un-liberal like. :lol:

Conservatives? Not bad, but like the reactionary right has silenced most of them. I like and respect and have always had friends and acquaintances who were true blue conservatives.

I am one of those fiscal conservatives, a soft libertarian as you might have guessed. Very tolerant of others and their views. I respect you Dante, and would consider you my friend, hope you would do the same with me. Thank you for the dialogue tonight.

Dante thanks you :lol:

but seriously, you're okay in my book
D

Dante thanks you :lol:

but seriously, you're okay in my book
D

I love you Dante. I hope you like my doggie pic:)

I don't know what the FUCK you all are talking about... Just checking in to see how many Videos of White's playing the Faggoty Pussy-Ass Suckerpunch Game have been found?...

I'd REALLY like to see some of Women with Children being Attacked... Because you know, there's got to be an Excuse for that also, amirite?... :dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1hONW8hNM]Knockout Game Attacks Have Targeted Brooklyn Jews; 78-Year-Old Woman Latest Victim - YouTube[/ame]

I'm certain some Liberals can Explain this... Can't you?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bajk3W-pI14]wht woman's face attacks blk man's fist with force - YouTube[/ame]

^I'm Certain this is perfectly Explainable...

Actually, I just found the title of the YouTube Video Amusing. :thup:

:)

peace...

I don't know what the FUCK you all are talking about... Just checking in to see how many Videos of White's playing the Faggoty Pussy-Ass Suckerpunch Game have been found?...

I'd REALLY like to see some of Women with Children being Attacked... Because you know, there's got to be an Excuse for that also, amirite?... :dunno:

Knockout Game Attacks Have Targeted Brooklyn Jews; 78-Year-Old Woman Latest Victim - YouTube

wht woman's face attacks blk man's fist with force - YouTube

peace...

Ohhh...

We can post UTubes!!!

Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Good to know!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0SbPxsK5s]Blacks bring White knock out game to London - YouTube[/ame]

Apparently it's Crossed the Pond... Is [MENTION=31385]Swagger[/MENTION] still around to Verify this?...

peace...

Knockout Game Attacks Have Targeted Brooklyn Jews; 78-Year-Old Woman Latest Victim - YouTube

wht woman's face attacks blk man's fist with force - YouTube

peace...

Not that your post wasn't serious btw...

This is why I carry a firearm at all times. First sidewalk monkey that approaches me in this manner gets his fucking brains blown out.

This is why I carry a firearm at all times. First sidewalk monkey that approaches me in this manner gets his fucking brains blown out.

Does this mean you'll be leaving us soon?

Cuz if you look for trouble you'll sure as shit find it.

I suggest not walking on any sidewalks so that monkeys may approach. :eusa_angel:

If you do, dress like this......minus the fanny-pack:

bad_ass_grd.jpg

Well, these white wingers keep saying they want blacks to be more like them. They want to lead by example. Then when black kids follow their lead, they don't like it. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't have youtube in the 1930's, when packs whites played hangman with blacks.

what a great time that was in America, the problem is/was my/our Great-Grandfathers didn't do enough to teach them "Darkies" not to fuck with us Whities !! :eek:

Well, these white wingers keep saying they want blacks to be more like them. They want to lead by example. Then when black kids follow their lead, they don't like it. Go figure.

Well, goodie for you - pussy boy.
Why don't you walk your pathetic white ass - alone - down 14th an I Street in DC tonight and meet and greet the numerous gangs of coked-up blacks. I am sure you'll be welcomed with open arms.
You stupid Goddamned fuck.

CBS did a story on this today. Saying that the fad is spreading and that 4 people have died as a result of these innocent fun and games. You people who are blaming the victims and "white people" need to get a fucking life.

CBS did a story on this today. Saying that the fad is spreading and that 4 people have died as a result of these innocent fun and games. You people who are blaming the victims and "white people" need to get a fucking life.

Ask that Sucker Punching Faggot [MENTION=19867]G.T.[/MENTION] if it's OK to run up and Sock and Elderly Jewish Woman for no reason...

I bet he says people need to stop being pussies... :rofl:

peace...

People need to start packing heat and see how these young thugs feel about having a third eye.

They didn't have youtube in the 1930's, when packs whites played hangman with blacks.

what a great time that was in America, the problem is/was my/our Great-Grandfathers didn't do enough to teach them "Darkies" not to fuck with us Whities !! :eek:

So that justifies it? I don't think I've hung any "Darkies" lately. In fact very few of us alive did.

Why don't we just act like the Muslims and Jews and don't just get mad, get even.

Make it an unwritten law that if your Grandparents suffered, payback the random fucks that get in your way. Serves em right, random rat-bastards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back