"Knockout"... Tell me why these aren't Hate Crimes?...

Here is the CBS report from this morning:

"Knockout" game targeting victims in several cities, report says - CBS News

(CBS) NEW YORK - A new and brutal "game" that appears to be gaining popularity among some teens has targeted victims in several cities, reports CBS New York.
It's called "knockout."

The "game" consists of a person sneaking up on a random victim and trying to knock them out, typically with a punch.

According to CBS New York, Jews in Brooklyn have been targeted in a series of attacks, the latest victim being a 78-year-old woman from Midwood.

The victim's daughter told the station her mother was attacked in broad daylight by a young man who hit her with his fist on the top of her head, then ran away without taking anything from her.

"She had her purse, she had bags from department stores. There was not even an attempt to take anything from her. It was just a wanton act to hurt another human being," the daughter said.

Videos of similar attacks have emerged from several cities, including London and Pittsburgh.

The victim in Pittsburgh was reportedly a 50-year-old teacher, and a 15-year old was charged with assault in the case.

In a September attack, Ralph Santiago, 46, of Hoboken, N.J. died after his head was slammed into an iron fence. The attack was caught on video and three were arrested. They were 13 and 14 years old.

CBS affiliate KMOV reports a 23-year-old Metro East college student in St. Louis, Mo. said she was viciously punched in the face while walking in the street early Monday morning. The woman, whose identity was not released, suffered a double fracture on the bone under her left eye and will need surgery.

In Washington DC, Phoebe Connolly told ABC affiliate WLJA she was punched in the face by a teen while riding her bike in Columbia Heights. She said she suffered from bloody nose but is otherwise okay.

The woman in the Midwood attack did not report the incident because she thought it was an isolated incident, according to her daughter.

State Assemblyman Dov Hikind told the station, "It's 'knockout,' and it happens to be a Jew in each and every case."

Other "knockout" attack victims in Brooklyn include a 20-year-old man from Israel and a 12-year-old boy who was attacked on his way to Hebrew school.

An assistant police chief reportedly said more police have been deployed since the attacks began in October. In a community meeting between black and Jews in Brooklyn's Crown Heights neighborhood, many present reportedly said young African-Americans need to be educated about bias crimes.

This is why I carry a firearm at all times. First sidewalk monkey that approaches me in this manner gets his fucking brains blown out.

Be aware at all times because one of the attributes of the game is that the victim be approched unaware, from behind. If you see something, shoot something. It might be an attack on someone else.

So far, a few of these attackers miscalculated their victims, one was stabbed to death and at least one was shot in the ass. They choose their victims very carefully. Since the object of the game is to knock someone out with one blow, they choose the ones they think are the most vulnerable. The very old, the young, those who they think look weak enough to go down with a single blow, women. This is separate from the mob attack where 50 or even 100 attackers will beat a single person.

Of course anyone who attempts to avoid an attack, by seeing a black young man and avoiding that person, crossing the street obviously grasping a weapon, will be as much of a racist as the person who dares to fight back. The increase in racist behavior will be staggering.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzptOuQ0M9U#t=157]Teen Playing The Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Victim - YouTube[/ame]

Shooting them is the answer. Get your CCP. :thup:

:)

peace...

PD: Meriden Teens Involved in Fatal Stabbing Were the Aggressors - Police, Fire & Public Safety - Meriden, CT Patch

The man who stabbed two Meriden teenagers outside Midstate Medical Center last month had been attacked by the teens in a random encounter on Kensington Avenue just moments before, according to new information from the Meriden Police Department.

One of the teens, 15-year-old DeAndre Felton, died from fatal injuries sustained in the 9:30 p.m. stabbing on Sept. 21.

The other, a 13-year-old city teen, still remains hospitalized with injuries, police said.

According to the news release, police chose to hold off on releasing this information out of respect of the families’ right to mourn and on the advice of community leaders.

I saw this in the news today for the first time. All I have to say is, these kids better hope they do not choose the wrong target. So far it appears they've been pretty lucky with their assaults. And when i say lucky, I do mean lucky. I know a lot of guys that do not look like much, but when it comes to squabbles, they got mad squabbles.

I wonder if when it turns ont hem and they attack a trained adult liek this and get their arm adn nose broken, if the adult will be convicted of a crime against a minor.

Well, these white wingers keep saying they want blacks to be more like them. They want to lead by example. Then when black kids follow their lead, they don't like it. Go figure.

Nice to see the usual suspects are still making excuses for the inexcusable.

CBS did a story on this today. Saying that the fad is spreading and that 4 people have died as a result of these innocent fun and games. You people who are blaming the victims and "white people" need to get a fucking life.

The law of the jungle, is taking over.......:eek:

To answer the OP's question

They can't be hate crimes because the a-holes doing these cowardly deeds derive incredible joy by doing it.

Hope this settles everything

Not hate crimes at all

Joy crimes

There you have the answer. They aren't motivated by hate, but by fun. They don't pick victims based on race, but level of perceived vulnerability.

They'll never be prosecuted as hate crimes because liberal trash would never allow it. More reasons to carry a weapon in a black area filled with ghetto trash and future democrats.

The major problem will be to convince non blacks that they deserve getting beaten. If the victims fight back, they will be just another George Zimmerman. Best die like Oprah says you should and shut up about it.

Said katznliar, conveniently forgetting that it has been blacks who were and are killed much more often by whites and conveniently forgetting that it was rw's who said all Americans should die without health care.

AND, forgetting that he/she/it agreed with all of that and more.

Or, in a word - YOU are a LIAR.

This is vile and I'd love to see the perps caught and jailed but as usual, the rw's are saying all blacks are the same.

The rw's have one opinion about all blacks - hate.

That makes the rw's a huge part of the problem.

I have yet to see even one of you speak out against what I have described, ****** Knocking, whites knocking down and often killing blacks who walk or ride a bicycle along a road.

Why?

Because you are racists.

The major problem will be to convince non blacks that they deserve getting beaten. If the victims fight back, they will be just another George Zimmerman. Best die like Oprah says you should and shut up about it.

Said katznliar, conveniently forgetting that it has been blacks who were and are killed much more often by whites and conveniently forgetting that it was rw's who said all Americans should die without health care.

AND, forgetting that he/she/it agreed with all of that and more.

Or, in a word - YOU are a LIAR.

Please provide the link showing rw's saying all Americans should die without health care.

I'm sure you have the links right? If not you shall be declared both LIAR and hypocrite.

But that's just how you roll, right?

They charge according to what they think they can make stick. It's hard to prove a hate crime as we've seen in the past many times.

My family had a violent crime happen to them that we thought should be an attempted murder charge but they charged the guy with felonious assault. That got him put away for a long time so they did the right thing.

That's my opinion anyway.

Forum List

Back