Knowing your rights.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
So I was sitting in the break room and looking at the TV snews with the sound off to make it tolerable. I observed that in the Shitty of Autism a bunch of deviants had another rainbow protest for some bullshit issue.

One of the signs I observed some perv freak waving said some inane gibberish to the effect of....

"You don't need to know my genitalia to know my rights".

To which I retorted....

Stop waving your junk in people's face and demanding rights to groom people's kids into your deviant freak lifestyle. Then we won't even acknowledge you exist if you like.

Sounds like an even trade to me.

So I was sitting in the break room and looking at the TV snews with the sound off to make it tolerable. I observed that in the Shitty of Autism

I cannot figure out if you are trying to be witty with the 2nd grade names for things or just really bad at spelling.

My only question is, how many more freak terms will be LGTBQIAS logo?

The alphabet people are running out o letters. When they do, then what?

They will have to then add on more letters to the alphabet.

This obsession the right has with trans people sometimes yields comedy gold.
Trans? That is very small segment of the alphabet people

Why are you so bigoted against the rest of them?

For example, the bisexuals are like the stepchildren of the Alphabet people. They can't marry each other and no one cares. Also, none of them are able to do lap dances in the face of First Graders in public schools all across the country, so how will the next generation be tolerant of them?

For the LGBFJB+ crowd, it was never about acceptance.
I's always been about forced participation & access to our kids.
Nobody cares if the gays want to bugger each other at home, just keep it there, out of public & away from children

For example, the bisexuals are like the stepchildren of the Alphabet people. They can't marry each other and no one cares. Also, none of them are able to do lap dances in the face of First Graders in public schools all across the country, so how will the next generation be tolerant of them?
Everyone sees the old fascism song and dance at work here. What rights are you willing to give up just to spite these people? Can't just snatch their rights away and keep yours. The law does not work that way.

Everyone sees the old fascism song and dance at work here. What rights are you willing to give up just to spite these people? Can't just snatch their rights away and keep yours. The law does not work that way.
What rights do they not have that they want, other than the right to forced acceptance?

What does that have to do with two bisexuals marrying each other?
facepalm-head-768x432.jpg

"Alphabet people". I like it.
R.9799b8d1308b98b2e55439ba68ea0f32

We had a Greek guy in our platoon whose name was so long that we called him "alphabet".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back