Knoxville votes out three city council members for caving to atheists

Stop already! Although what else can you expect from a redneck hillbilly town?

Those 'rednecks'
Seems they took it down to avoid a costly legal battle. I guess the townspeople want to waste a ton of money in court. Oh well.

Perhaps they can get a few former military lawyers to would pro bono.

Imagine that. The citizens vote to uphold the honor of veterans and a shitbird comes along and calls them names. Must be an Obama voter.

Yep.

The fear of a lawsuit causing harm to the community is a real one though.

Well financed libs lawyer love to drag people though long court case to punish them for not conforming to lib ideals.

The verdict doesn't matter.

It's really a type of legal oppression with legal costs as a weapon.

Someday, the people of this nation are going to get really pissed off with such tyranny.

Imagine that. The citizens vote to uphold the honor of veterans and a shitbird comes along and calls them names. Must be an Obama voter.

Yep.

Well financed libs lawyer love to drag people though long court case to punish them for not conforming to lib ideals.

Someday, the people of this nation are going to get really pissed off with such tyranny.
Well if it illegal to put up the cross .........

Yep.

Actually that already happened. We did something about it too -- we wrote the First Amendment.

Yep.

Actually that already happened. We did something about it too -- we wrote the First Amendment.

Yet you keep ignoring the first 5 words of that Amendment, I wonder why that is?

Yep.

It's not, if it were every military cemetery in the country would be in violation, almost every headstone has a cross on it.

Yep.

Yet you keep ignoring the first 5 words of that Amendment, I wonder why that is?

Actually I know every word of it. Your point?

Yep.

It's not, if it were every military cemetery in the country would be in violation, almost every headstone has a cross on it.
No, military cemetaries mark graves with symbols of the individual faiths. I suppose the display in question would have been ok if there'd been an attempt to include Jews and Muslims

Yep.

What is it you fail to understand about "Congress shall pass no law"?

Yep.

I have never claimed to 'fail to understand' it. You did that.

Yep.

No, military cemetaries mark graves with symbols of the individual faiths. I suppose the display in question would have been ok if there'd been an attempt to include Jews and Muslims

cemetery.png

I'd say there was no need.

Yep.

View attachment 54304

I'd say there was no need.
Yes, to you there is only one faith that matters, fuck everyone else...

Yep.

I have never claimed to 'fail to understand' it. You did that.

So the town violated the 1st Amendment how?

Forum List

Back