Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks the MSM’s fawning coverage of his death, is overblown?

I didn't even know who he was. I knew he was some kind of famous sports athlete, but I had to look him up. By last night, networks were preempting TV shows to bring out specials on his life. What bullshit. The guy used his 8 million dollar plaything to save himself from driving in traffic and to impress four unfortunate children going to a child's basketball game, and it cost them their lives because the dumb jackass took the most dangerous and unreliable means of transportation up into fogged out conditions and flew right into a hillside.
No you stupid cave chimp. He used the copter to spend more time with his family instead of sitting in traffic to and from games. He even spoke about it in an interview.

Well good for him, SHITHEAD. He got to jump over highway traffic to spend a few extra hours a week with his family while the drooling masses all sat behind the wheel. That must have added up to a few hundred hours? I mean, he was rich and privileged from dribbling a basketball, right? He was SPECIAL. Brain surgeons and scientists with PH.D.s who perform medical miracles don't have 9 person helicopters with private pilots to take their little girl to a kid's game! And all it cost him is the last 40 years of his life with his family.

News flash for you, dummass-- --- -- he was rich, he didn't need to work; if he wanted to spend more time with his family all he had to do was STAY HOME.

Am I the only one who thinks the MSM’s fawning coverage of his death, is overblown?

I didn't even know who he was. I knew he was some kind of famous sports athlete, but I had to look him up. By last night, networks were preempting TV shows to bring out specials on his life. What bullshit. The guy used his 8 million dollar plaything to save himself from driving in traffic and to impress four unfortunate children going to a child's basketball game, and it cost them their lives because the dumb jackass took the most dangerous and unreliable means of transportation up into fogged out conditions and flew right into a hillside.
No you stupid cave chimp. He used the copter to spend more time with his family instead of sitting in traffic to and from games. He even spoke about it in an interview.

Well good for him, SHITHEAD. He got to jump over highway traffic to spend a few extra hours a week with his family while the drooling masses all sat behind the wheel. That must have added up to a few hundred hours? I mean, he was rich and privileged from dribbling a basketball, right? He was SPECIAL. Brain surgeons and scientists with PH.D.s who perform medical miracles don't have 9 person helicopters with private pilots to take their little girl to a kid's game! And all it cost him is the last 40 years of his life with his family.

News flash for you, dummass-- --- -- he was rich, he didn't need to work; if he wanted to spend more time with his family all he had to do was STAY HOME.

You are not a nice human being. I’m trying VERY HARD not to blast low class people like you.

Who are you to dictate how a man should do with any of his time or with his family and money?

I go to LA regularly and I took helicopter ride from San Diego to LA many times. And if I drove that will take the whole day back and forth. Start at 5am.

Are you going to dictate how I ran or do with my life and my money too?

So what if masses a peasant like you sat all day in traffic? Whose fault is that Kobe or me?

I go to LA regularly and I took helicopter ride from San Diego to LA many times
Bet you didn't fly in fog now, didja?
Be my guest. Go up in the fog or a windy day and take a bunch of children with you just to save time.
Kobe gambled. The kids lost. Way WAY too much has already been made of some stupid overpaid basketball player.

Be my guest. Go up in the fog or a windy day and take a bunch of children with you just to save time.
Kobe gambled. The kids lost. Way WAY too much has already been made of some stupid overpaid basketball player.

Wrong again? When they left Santa Ana the weather was good.

What is fog has anything to do with with your low life?
What is an overpaid basketball player has anything to do with with your low life?
How can you say someone stupid when you don’t even know the guy?

And yes I rode helicopter ride when it’s foggy and raining.

There are thousands of Californians and New Yorkers take helicopters ride every day to save time.

Are you saying that is stupid because they can afford it? Accidents can happened any time but that doesn’t mean stupid. IDIOT.

The best player I’ve ever seen was Jordan. Then LeBron. Then Kobe. I have a lot of love for basketball, so hearing of his passing sucked. It wasn’t like losing a family member or a friend, but I was grateful to him for entertaining me and inspiring me. This is one of the best individuals highlights I’ve ever seen.

I asked you a question.

Who are you to dictate how a man should do with any of his time or with his family or money?

Who are you?

There are thousands of Californians and New Yorkers take helicopters ride every day to save time.

Are you saying that is stupid because they can afford it? Accidents can happened any time but that doesn’t mean stupid. IDIOT.

Helicopters are great things when the benefits or need outweigh the risks. Showboating isn't one of them.

If you are driving a car with 4 of your friends. Someone drove a red light and T bone you. All perished

Is that mean you are stupid? Is that mean because you are over paid?

Helicopters are great things when the benefits or need outweigh the risks. Showboating isn't one of them.

How that hell you even know he is showboating?

I asked you a question.

Who are you to dictate how a man should do with any of his time or with his family or money?

Who are you?

Someone degreed in physics that understands that helicopters aren't meant to fly and only get airborne by a delicate balance of counter-forces contingent upon the environs being pretty static. I tried to look up what Kobe Beef Jellybean Bryant's educational background was but couldn't find any listed. Apparently it was Masters in Pneumatic Dribbling.

Taking a Heli up on a foggy day is a risk an adult can make for himself, too bad he made it for several children not cognizant of the potential dangers. Kobe Beef Jellybean could have just gotten in his car a little earlier and driven. The real shame was those kids all died over nothing important.

I asked you a question.

Who are you?

Someone degreed in physics that understands that helicopters aren't meant to fly and only get airborne by a delicate balance of counter-forces contingent upon the environs being pretty static. I tried to look up what Kobe Beef Jellybean Bryant's educational background was but couldn't find any listed. Apparently it was Masters in Pneumatic Dribbling.

Taking a Heli up on a foggy day is a risk an adult can make for himself, too bad he made it for several children not cognizant of the potential dangers. Kobe Beef Jellybean could have just gotten in his car a little earlier and driven. The real shame was those kids all died over nothing important.

The real shame is that you retarded

His Mamba Sports Academy team supposed to play against Fresno team called Fresno Lady Heat that tragic Sunday morning.

Mamba Sports Academy building is located in Thousands Oaks where wanna bee NBA player, college basketball player or NBA player practice and train. It’s very expensive to join.

He has several investments and other business ventures going on all at the same times. Like his sports drink worth over $200M from last year. I only hope that Vanessa’s financial advisors will guide her well.

I can feel her pain at young age of 37 widow with a 7 month old baby. A husband and a daughter died at the same time.
I doubt if Vanessa will have to worry about finances but losing a husband and daughter is an emotional blow

True. I heard that she wasn’t involved in any of Kobe businesses because of kids and maintain high reputations of married to NBA legends.

From personal experience I heard lots of sad stories when husband passed away business and money also disappeared mysteriously...... wife ending up bankruptcy Benjamin.

Vanessa applied for Laker girls. That is how they met but she didn’t get the job because of her physical ????

I remember Kobe saying. I asked her name.... Vaaannesssa. I’m gone.

His last text was around 8am with Shaquille O’Neal 20yo son Shareef playing for UCLA. Shareef asked him a question but Kobe never get a chance to reply.

I supposed to fly today to LA watch Lakers vs Clippers at Staples but they canceled the game in respect to Kobe.
I was glad to see Kobe and Shaq became friends

I asked you a question.

Who are you?

What irony. You can't even post a simple sentence like, "The real shame is that YOU'RE retarded" correctly. You must have slept through your grammar lessons as a kid.

His Mamba Sports Academy team supposed to play against Fresno team called Fresno Lady Heat that tragic Sunday morning.

Mamba Sports Academy building is located in Thousands Oaks where wanna bee NBA player, college basketball player or NBA player practice and train. It’s very expensive to join.

He has several investments and other business ventures going on all at the same times. Like his sports drink worth over $200M from last year. I only hope that Vanessa’s financial advisors will guide her well.

I can feel her pain at young age of 37 widow with a 7 month old baby. A husband and a daughter died at the same time.
I doubt if Vanessa will have to worry about finances but losing a husband and daughter is an emotional blow

True. I heard that she wasn’t involved in any of Kobe businesses because of kids and maintain high reputations of married to NBA legends.

From personal experience I heard lots of sad stories when husband passed away business and money also disappeared mysteriously...... wife ending up bankruptcy Benjamin.

Vanessa applied for Laker girls. That is how they met but she didn’t get the job because of her physical ????

I remember Kobe saying. I asked her name.... Vaaannesssa. I’m gone.

His last text was around 8am with Shaquille O’Neal 20yo son Shareef playing for UCLA. Shareef asked him a question but Kobe never get a chance to reply.

I supposed to fly today to LA watch Lakers vs Clippers at Staples but they canceled the game in respect to Kobe.
I was glad to see Kobe and Shaq became friends

I know they are still friends but I didn’t know they were that close.

Because Kobe took his time to ask Shareef ( Shaq son ) about his plan. I think next draft this June.
Shareef responded.... I’m thinking. How are you doing?

I know he also talked to Moses Malone and Clyde Dexler sons. Both played college basketball and played pick up games with Kobe. They had the talents but they didn’t work hard.

I’m assuming Shaq asked Kobe..... Can you talk to this kid? Lots of young players and others talk about Kobe how they were inspired by just talking to him.

What does any of that have to do with the point? He had the means to spend more time with his family while he had to work like everyone else and he took it. Hell I had it even better than him. I worked from home for 15 years. Stop being jealous you silly little bitch. You can get killed in a car accident.

I asked you a question.

Who are you?

So says the guy who cannot even write seven words that'd get him a passing grade on his 5th grade English exam.

Definitely a Jellybean fan.

But don't worry. They've interviewed Jellybean's high school coach now and he was going to cry, but he knew that Jelly would want him to stay strong. Lesson learned: just because you can dribble a basketball doesn't mean your personal pilot has the good sense not to fly your luxury helicopter where it can't even see a mountain right in front of him with no apparent idea where he was at or going.

Tomorrow, they will be interviewing Jellybean's 3rd grade school teacher who just knew that he'd grow up to be millionaire helicopter statistic someday because he was tall and named after a steak. Get it? A piece of meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back