Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very sad day.....41 is way too young.
This will be the biggest sports funeral since Muhammed Ali passed away.
Can just imagine how many famous names will be on the guest list.

I imagine Shaq will do the eulogy ? ( or part of it)

giphy.gif

I'm not a Kobe fan - couldn't stand his politics and preening. That said, condolences to his wife and three daughters. What a horrible thing to happen to their family.

He's the one who raped that 17-year-old girl in Eagle, Colorado, and a high-priced team of lawyers got him off anyway. So guess how sorry I'm not?

I bet she'll feel better today.

Gave his wife an 8 carat diamond ring as an apology, and the victim got an apology and undisclosed settlement. She was a 19 year old concierge, that gave him a tour of the hotel. Got sodomized in the mix. Money can win friends and influence people, apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif
I don’t think Kobe and Shaq were that close

I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama gave the eulogy

Funny how people are re-Tweeting what Kobe said about the President, attacking him like a classless asshole. Just goes to show how much more class the President has compared to these hateful celebs.

It’s sad when Trump sending his condolences triggers people. Had he said nothing at all there would be just as much outrage. Some ppl can’t put politics aside.

Sources have confirmed that neither #Bryant’s wife or children were on board of the helicopter that crashed.
3:14 PM · Jan 26, 2020 from Little Rock, AR·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

I just heard that Kobe’s 13 year old daughter was on the flight with him
Horrible to hear, just horrible

Yeah I wish journalist would quit putting news out there about stuff like this until confirmed for sure.

Wrong. They are dead. It's all over the internet. Kobe's twitter account has been dead (no pun intended) since the crash. If he was alive he would tweet this.

I'm not talking about that part... I mean one said ALL his kids died with him. Then one said NONE died with him... and now it is confirmed one of his daughters was with him. I mean fuck trying to get the firs scoop about it, wait and report what is confirmed.

Sources have confirmed that neither #Bryant’s wife or children were on board of the helicopter that crashed.
3:14 PM · Jan 26, 2020 from Little Rock, AR·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

I just heard that Kobe’s 13 year old daughter was on the flight with him
Horrible to hear, just horrible

Yeah I wish journalist would quit putting news out there about stuff like this until confirmed for sure.

Wrong. They are dead. It's all over the internet. Kobe's twitter account has been dead (no pun intended) since the crash. If he was alive he would tweet this.

I'm not talking about that part... I mean one said ALL his kids died with him. Then one said NONE died with him... and now it is confirmed one of his daughters was with him. I mean fuck trying to get the firs scoop about it, wait and report what is confirmed.

Easier said than done. There’s money on the line in getting that first scoop. This is what people do to feed their families

Some ppl can’t put politics aside.
Right, like that cultist theHawk , trying to turn this into a trump thread.

Sad event. But I tire of the star-fucking.

Kobe Bryant inspired millions of people with this efforts. He was also very talented. Show the man some respect, or don’t say anything at all, fuckwit

giphy.gif
I don’t think Kobe and Shaq were that close

I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama gave the eulogy
Agree with the Shaq-Kobe rift.
As good as Jordan was, he also brought ego through the doors and on to the court.
It was the end of old school players and the birth of the new school players.
The Lakers couldn't contain the egos of those two and it ended with Shaq leaving.

Some ppl can’t put politics aside.
Right, like that cultist theHawk , trying to turn this into a trump thread.

Sad event. But I tire of the star-fucking.

No, this is about how classless the left are. President Trump merely said this accident was terrible. The FACT, that it triggered leftwingers like yourself, just shows the mental state of many leftwingers.

It’s funny watching the media coverage of this, as though Kobe was a saint. No mention of all the affairs and rape accusations. The same media and leftwingers who think President Trump is the worst person in the world because he once talked about how gold diggers throw themselves at rich men.

So, let’s enjoy the show for the next several days watching the media elevate this rapist to sainthood, all because he could throw a ball into a hoop better than anyone else and because he was black and for his hatred of the President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back