Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he made his last slam dunk, right into a mountain.
TOOOO SOOOOON! :auiqs.jpg:

1pr6fv.jpg

RIP Mamba

Sure are a bunch of fucking assholes on this forum. All the stupid jokes are absolutely embarrassing.

Karma is real you fucking punks.

Just here to say I feel really bad for his family. Very sad.

Also wanted to say locking the thread in sports about a sports player dying was INCREDIBLY STUPID

did you know?

Marvelous Mike D'Antoni, the current Rockets coach, was a legendary player in Italy. one of his teammates was Jellybean Bryant, Kobe's dad.

did you know?

Kobe is the only player in NBA history to have TWO jersey numbers retired: #8 and #24

Just here to say I feel really bad for his family. Very sad.

Also wanted to say locking the thread in sports about a sports player dying was INCREDIBLY STUPID

I started this thread in the sports section. I think they just merged it with others and moved it to Breaking News.
I think the sports forum is a good place for a thread about a sports superstars untimely death. A place where actual fans can talk without all the boards trolls who never go down there.

Just TERRIBLE that his daughter was also on board. His family will never be the same.

RIP

"it is extremely disrespectful that your loved one perishes and you learn about it through TMZ...we weren't gonna do that" - California Sheriff

"jUST IN: NBA Commissioner Adam Silver confirmed Sunday that Kobe Bryant's 13-year-old daughter Gianna was among the dead in the California helicopter crash, along with her superstar father"

Kobe Bryant inspired millions of people with this efforts. He was also very talented. Show the man some respect, or don’t say anything at all, fuckwit

He was the worst kind of rapist. Just threw this 17-year-old white girl over a chair and sodomized her, after luring her to his room with the promise of a signed photo. He should have been in jail ALLLLL these years, instead of ha, "inspiring" people. I don't know how a rapist "inspires" anyone, or if they do, they are presumably criminals themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back