Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ppl can’t put politics aside.
Right, like that cultist theHawk , trying to turn this into a trump thread.

Sad event. But I tire of the star-fucking.

Kobe Bryant inspired millions of people with this efforts. He was also very talented. Show the man some respect, or don’t say anything at all, fuckwit
Kobe scored 81 points in one game and is second only to Chamberlain's 100 point effort.

Sources have confirmed that neither #Bryant’s wife or children were on board of the helicopter that crashed.
3:14 PM · Jan 26, 2020 from Little Rock, AR·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets

I just heard that Kobe’s 13 year old daughter was on the flight with him
Horrible to hear, just horrible

Yeah I wish journalist would quit putting news out there about stuff like this until confirmed for sure.

Wrong. They are dead. It's all over the internet. Kobe's twitter account has been dead (no pun intended) since the crash. If he was alive he would tweet this.

I'm not talking about that part... I mean one said ALL his kids died with him. Then one said NONE died with him... and now it is confirmed one of his daughters was with him. I mean fuck trying to get the firs scoop about it, wait and report what is confirmed.

Easier said than done. There’s money on the line in getting that first scoop. This is what people do to feed their families

Yeah but it doesn't help their reputation doing so.

The irony however was the journalist on Twitter who lambasted people from posting his kids died, and then said it was confirmed NONE died. Which was wrong.

I would go to the funeral just to get a selfie of myself and Jack Nicholson
to frame and hang up in my pool room,

92f3c620-086b-11e6-99cd-3469e7fd8aa2_1280x720.jpg

Already a thread on this in Breaking News.

A very sad day.....41 is way too young.
This will be the biggest sports funeral since Muhammed Ali passed away.
Can just imagine how many famous names will be on the guest list.

I imagine Shaq will do the eulogy ? ( or part of it)

giphy.gif
I don’t think Kobe and Shaq were that close

I wouldn’t be surprised if Obama gave the eulogy
Agree with the Shaq-Kobe rift.
As good as Jordan was, he also brought ego through the doors and on to the court.
It was the end of old school players and the birth of the new school players.
The Lakers couldn't contain the egos of those two and it ended with Shaq leaving.
I think Kobe and Shaq fought over who got to be the lead dog.
Shaq ended up leaving and Kobe was blamed

RIP Kobe Bryant.

May his daughter Rest in Peace too.

I think Kobe and Shaq fought over who got to be the lead dog.
Shaq ended up leaving and Kobe was blamed
Surely they eventually renewed the friendship at some point.
The Lakers 3-peated with them....that's a brotherhood that doesn't go away
over little ego squabbles. I bet they were still friends.
I’m sure the animosity from 20 years ago has mellowed. I am sure Shaq is crushed by the accident.

The three firefighters that died helping the Aussies were much bigger heroes to his country than this guy whose contribution was jumping high and shooting baskets.

The three firefighters that died helping the Aussies were much bigger heroes to his country than this guy whose contribution was jumping high and shooting baskets.
So your point seems to be that unless someone is a firefighter, brain surgeon or emergency medic, their passing cannot be mourned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back