Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There are people we will never meet who affect our lives in immeasurable ways. For millions, Kobe Bryant was one of those people. He changed the game and his legacy will inspire generations of athletes." - Mayor Pete

"Kobe was so much more than an athlete, he was a family man. That was what we had most in common. I would hug his children like they were my own and he would embrace my kids like they were his. His baby girl Gigi was born on the same day as my youngest daughter Me’Arah.

There’s no words to express the pain Im going through with this tragedy of loosing my neice Gigi & my brother Kobe I love u and u will be missed. My condolences goes out to the Bryant family and the families of the other passengers on board. IM SICK RIGHT NOW" - Shaq

in his last professional game, Shaq challenged Kobe to score 50...Kobe proceeded to drop SIXTY!

"Struggling to process what is now a reality. Kobe’s life after basketball was just beginning and his second act was going to be even greater. His legacy, Gigi’s legacy both will live on forever!" - Derek Fisher

" I’m crying like I played with him or knew him well.
This is so hard because heroes are never supposed to die. Add that to the fact his beautiful angel was with him and your mind races to all your loved ones. Imagine going to soccer or football or basketball practice and not coming home.
I just want to hug and hold everyone. Life is short. (Remember when he took Brandy to the prom! Always been a legend.) Mamba and Baby Mamba out!" - Bakari Sellers

"Kobe was a huge inspiration of mine especially when I use to play basketball religiously during my teenage years. Rest easy Champ, your legacy lives on forever." - Luka Doncic

Kobe once asked to be traded. the Lakers owner refused, and they went on to win 2 more championships.

"Kobe picked Los Angeles, Los Angeles didn't pick him...even though his dad lost a Championship to the Lakers"

Great recognizing gr-EIGHT: "I am in shock over the tragic news of Kobe's and Gianna's passing. Words can't describe the pain I'm feeling. I loved Kobe - he was like a little brother to me." - Michael Jordan

Kobe Bryant, 2008: “Have a good time. Life is too short to get bogged down & be discouraged. You have to keep moving. You have to keep going. Put one foot in front of the other, smile and just keep on rolling.”

" The main reason I play basketball. My idol, my hero. Rest in peace." - Nemanja Nedovic, ex-Warriors world champ

Kobe laid his line on the life every night to win. losing was not in his vocabulary, my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back