Koch Brother's fortune soars to over $100,000,000,000, nearly doubles under Obama.

Or, like the Koch's, born into the right family.
And what fucking business is it of YOURS? NOT your money now is it?

What do you expect when you compare the silver spoon Koch's with the self-made.
Tell us of SOROS and his Self-made wealth at the expense of the JEWS at the behest of his NAZI masters? WHAT LAWS have the Koch's broken?

WHY are YOU so jealous? And what gives YOU the right or anyone to dictate or criticize that which they worked for?

Want that kind of wealth? Then WORK for it and shut the FUCK UP.:eusa_hand:

Yet you seem to have a better idea of how people should live and want the control of the money to expand your idea. That's your ideology at work right?

They spend way too much money on things they like but you have a much better grasp on where that money should be spent. I personally think you should have your money taken from you because you're not doing the right things with it.

See how totalitarianism works?

Not after totalitarianism, the opposite in fact, I deeply distrust the motives of anyone who accumulates political power without public accountability.

How is telling people how to spend their own money not totalitarianism? Isn't the public accountability taken care of in their donations and if they are working or not?

You can distrust anyone, but you can't make a difference if who you distrust is the government. Once they have the power your ability to object dwindles to nothing. In private charity you at least have the people receiving it or giving it can decide if it works for them.

I don't get your problem with the Koch donations, you obviously know all about them so they are transparent, they work and are helping people so that's transparent. If it moves the political ideology then so be it. If it was a shitty idea it wouldn't help people or change peoples minds would it?
If I had just said the same thing about Soros you would flip your fucking lid. You have decided to trust these men with dictating conservative policy, so much for democracy, I would prefer such things be the product of public dialog not a manufactured product of some think tank.

Selfish David Koch abandoned all 102 people aboard the 737 he was in & a Metroliner that collided on the runway at (LAX). He took off his seat-belt before the aircraft stopped just so he could be the first one out the door. It didn't work out well when his dumbass was slammed against the bulkhead when the plane hit the firehouse. He caused a blockage & helped no-one off but himself. 34 people died & he did not help a sole. He likely slowed them down from getting off the plane.

Why not pay their employees who created that wealth more instead of hoarding it all for themselves? The employees are & have great causes. The $million they skimmed from each of their employees during their careers would have done the economy much better than Koch Brother's did with it.

You do realize that their wealth IS paper wealth, right? I mean you just can't be so ignorant to think otherwise......or can you?

It's NET. NET is CASH.

Koch Brothers Net Worth Soars Past $100 Billion
AGAIN? WHAT business is it of YOURS?

Like tax write-offs and an ego for ones name on a building?

What laws have been broken by those two? Please be specific.

https://www.google.com/#q=koch+brothers+fines

Take your pick

Also kidnapping

https://www.google.com/#q=koch+brothers+kidnapping

Hows that?
They were fined and paid for pollution...that happena all the time.
"ACCUSED"? Get back to me when you have a conviction, idiot.
As far as breaking laws, we were talking about a law for being too rich, I guess you had your ADS kick in, sorry for your affliction.

Like tax write-offs and an ego for ones name on a building?

What laws have been broken by those two? Please be specific.

https://www.google.com/#q=koch+brothers+fines

Take your pick

Also kidnapping

https://www.google.com/#q=koch+brothers+kidnapping

Hows that?
Charges drawn? TRIED? CONVICTED?

And tell us how many Economies the Koch's have run into the ground? Manipulated unlike Soros?

SHUT UP.:eusa_hand:

Why not pay their employees who created that wealth more instead of hoarding it all for themselves? The employees are & have great causes. The $million they skimmed from each of their employees during their careers would have done the economy much better than Koch Brother's did with it.

You do realize that their wealth IS paper wealth, right? I mean you just can't be so ignorant to think otherwise......or can you?

It's NET. NET is CASH.

Koch Brothers Net Worth Soars Past $100 Billion

I really don't think you're that bright. They don't have 100 billion just sitting in the bank. If they cashed out of their investments they would have the 100 billion, that is the net worth. Hell, from what you're saying they would be worth 20 times that.:D

Selfish David Koch abandoned all 102 people aboard the 737 he was in & a Metroliner that collided on the runway at (LAX). He took off his seat-belt before the aircraft stopped just so he could be the first one out the door. It didn't work out well when his dumbass was slammed against the bulkhead when the plane hit the firehouse. He caused a blockage & helped no-one off but himself. 34 people died & he did not help a sole. He likely slowed them down from getting off the plane.

Wow! Glad he made it out alive.

Not after totalitarianism, the opposite in fact, I deeply distrust the motives of anyone who accumulates political power without public accountability.

You must be deeply suspicious of Soros and Bloomberg then.

Yes of course, why are you only suspicious of people who buy power in the liberal arena? Buying power is inherently corrupt no matter who's selling.

That's the problem, it's for sale. You can't buy that which is not for sale, but utilizing money to advance self interest is something we are all guilty of, it's just a matter of degree. If people want to spend on areas I agree with, within the law, I'm not going to stop them, just a you wouldn't.

Good for them, they will have more to donate to good causes.

It's very clear you have never signed the front of a paycheck. When you put your own resources at risk to build a company you don't expect to walk away with little or nothing, it's better to just put your money in the bank, then no one gets a job.

You must be deeply suspicious of Soros and Bloomberg then.

Yes of course, why are you only suspicious of people who buy power in the liberal arena? Buying power is inherently corrupt no matter who's selling.

That's the problem, it's for sale. You can't buy that which is not for sale, but utilizing money to advance self interest is something we are all guilty of, it's just a matter of degree. If people want to spend on areas I agree with, within the law, I'm not going to stop them, just a you wouldn't.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Hey Deany-Bub? How does it feel to have another one of your worthless Wealth-Envy threads torpedoded?

Pretty good, eh? Feeling that testosterone boil? Feeling that adrenaline pump through? Feel that tingle in your leg?

What? Not this time?

Damn. You're welcome.:lol:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Been that way since the beginning of time, won't change either. It's human nature.

Obama said that no one built their business.

This is evidence that Obama built it for them.

All hail Obama. ... :cool:

Don't be a shitstain. Obama said no one build their business ALONE. Even Mitt Romney agreed.

Mitt Romney “You Olympians, however, know you didn’t get here solely on your own power,” said Romney, “For most of you, loving parents, sisters or brothers, encouraged your hopes, coaches guided, communities built venues in order to organize competitions. All Olympians stand on the shoulders of those who lifted them.
LOL.......Romney's speech to the Olympian contenders had zero to do with people building a business.

You rabid Obamabot's are a riot. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Come one Olympic champions. Business. Totally the same thing:)

Good for them, they will have more to donate to good causes.

They paid their employees what they were worth to do the job needed.

A million dollars per employee? Are you fucking kidding me? If you are an employee making me a million a year I'm fucking paying you 800k and not even blinking, as a matter of fact I'm looking for more people like you. Nobody skimmed anything from the fucking janitor you moron, he was worth the 8 bucks an hour he got paid and had absolutely nothing to do with making millions other than making sure the Koch's got to shit in a clean toilet.

You being me a million I will pay you, you clean my fucking toilet and you're lucky to have that job. You obviously need me far more than I need you. I have thousands of qualified toilet cleaners but very few that can make me a million.

These guys want to tell us how to live and we know practically nothing about them because in spite of their interest and effort in making America into their image they still act as if they are private citizens and mostly disinterested in politics.
Really??? :doubt:

Really, don't you care that two secretive shadowy figures are so deeply involved in what you see, hear and think in conservative media and politics and yet so seldom comment on camera? wouldn't you like to see the source of your opinions on TV every so often to answer a few questions?

I don't know about Meister, but I have no desire to go on TV and answer questions.

Or are you really so stupid as to think we form our opinions because of what others say?

Forum List

Back