KOHLS Will NOT Sponsor RNC/

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
The retail giant Kohl's will not sponsor any Republican National Convention events in its home town of Milwaukee where former President Donald Trump, a convicted felon, is expected to win his party's nomination, according to a new report.

CNBC reporter Brian Schwartz broke the news Thursday that the major retailer was "opting out of sponsoring Donald Trump's Republican National Convention" later this summer, he wrote on X.

"They become a major company in the state to announce they won't sponsor the event," Schwartz added.

The retail giant Kohl's will not sponsor any Republican National Convention events in its home town of Milwaukee where former President Donald Trump, a convicted felon, is expected to win his party's nomination, according to a new report.

CNBC reporter Brian Schwartz broke the news Thursday that the major retailer was "opting out of sponsoring Donald Trump's Republican National Convention" later this summer, he wrote on X.

"They become a major company in the state to announce they won't sponsor the event," Schwartz added.
And how many votes does Kohl have in 2024?

And how many votes does Kohl have in 2024?

KOHL's headquarters is in Wisconsin, they are one of the largest employers in the state. They know a FASCIST when they see one. Their support for the convention would have been huge. Never dismiss when big retail back out of a convention. Oh and your Canadian so who the fuck are you say one way or the fucking other.

KOHL's headquarters is in Wisconsin, they are one of the largest employers in the state. They know a FASCIST when they see one. Their support for the convention would have been huge. Never dismiss when big retail back out of a convention. Oh and your Canadian so who the fuck are you say one way or the fucking other.

Hey, take off eh!

They just lost 25% of their value last week with shit earnings and even shittier revenue forecasts as they continue to close locations by the fuck-load. 34% of their stock float is on the short side.... I.E. investors have NO confidence in this sloppy blowjob and expect the stock to tank even further. OK, I'm a pattern day trader, so sue me.

That kind of shit show needs to associated with the briben regime and ONLY the briben regime.

Thanks for pointing that out.

They're a family of democrats, you fucking dope.

Wait, sponsoring? Like I attend a lot of motorsports events and sponsors have signs up and booths and shit. Are you seriously telling me political party conventions have the same thing?

Not to worry, first quarter net sales for Kohls is only down 5.3%. Just wait for 3rd quarter.

https://investors.kohls.com/news-re...er-Fiscal-2024-Financial-Results/default.aspx

Catering to the mom jeans wearing dudes and heavy set grannies.

Forum List

Back