Zone1 Kosher certification

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
The following symbols demonstrate that a food item or a detergent is kosher certified. The largest, oldest, and most famous kosher certifier is the Orthodox Union. Its symbol is a U with a circle around it.

Jewish Holidays, Kosher food, Torah & Jewish Living

I am not Jewish, but I like Jewish people and Jewish things. I look for kosher certification when buying food and detergent. Most canned fish, milk, dry breakfast cereal, and detergent is kosher certified.

koshercertification.png

Last edited:
A lot or processed food is kosher, halal and increasingly organic whether labeled those ways or not because big companies like Nestle and the like try to be ahead of the complainers.

The following symbols demonstrate that a food item or a detergent is kosher certified. The largest, oldest, and most famous kosher certifier is the Orthodox Union. Its symbol is a U with a circle around it.

Jewish Holidays, Kosher food, Torah & Jewish Living

I am not Jewish, but I like Jewish people and Jewish things. I look for kosher certification when buying food and detergent. Most canned fish, milk, dry breakfast cereal, and detergent is kosher certified.

View attachment 1023385

There is very little kosher food where I live. The best one can achieve is to not eat pork, not mix dairy with meat etc.

Forum List

Back