Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

KPD: Loaded, stolen gun found in woman's body

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Brings a whole new dimension to "getting banged!"

b316aa92b174ce676c29135d53067ced.jpg

A woman arrested on driver's license offenses now faces felony charges, with Kingsport police saying she introduced into jail some atypical contraband: a stolen — and loaded — .22-caliber mini-revolver, via an orifice of her body.

According to incident reports at the Kingsport Police Department, the discovery was made as jailers processed Dallas J. Archer, 19, into the facility on Monday afternoon. Archer had earlier been stopped by a patrol officer on Skyland Lane, after her mother claimed to have been assaulted and named her daughter's Chrysler as the suspect's vehicle.

During that stop Archer, address listed as unknown, was found alone in the car. A police report states a check of her driving status revealed her license was suspended for failing to satisfy multiple citations. She was then arrested for driving on suspended and transported to the city jail.

During the booking process, a female corrections officer reportedly detected an, "unknown item in (Archer's) crotch."

That jailer and a female patrol officer then accompanied Archer to a restroom, according to the report, "and recovered a North American Arms 22 LR revolver (loaded) which Dallas had concealed in her vagina."

An incident report states the weapon was checked through the National Crime Information Center database, coming back as reported stolen during a 2013 auto burglary.

Along with the original charge of driving on a suspended license, Archer was additionally charged with introduction of contraband into a penal facility, a Class C felony.

As of Tuesday morning Kingsport police had placed no charges against Archer related to the alleged possession of the stolen firearm, or the assault incident originally reported by her mother.

Records reveal Archer was arrested by the KPD on April 4 for domestic vandalism and aggravated assault. In that incident she allegedly choked her mother, then later entered a bedroom to pour bleach on her mother's clothes.

A woman arrested on driver's license offenses now faces felony charges, with Kingsport police saying she introduced into jail some atypical contraband: a stolen — and loaded — .22-caliber mini-revolver, via an orifice of her body.

According to incident reports at the Kingsport Police Department, the discovery was made as jailers processed Dallas J. Archer, 19, into the facility on Monday afternoon. Archer had earlier been stopped by a patrol officer on Skyland Lane, after her mother claimed to have been assaulted and named her daughter's Chrysler as the suspect's vehicle.

During that stop Archer, address listed as unknown, was found alone in the car. A police report states a check of her driving status revealed her license was suspended for failing to satisfy multiple citations. She was then arrested for driving on suspended and transported to the city jail.

During the booking process, a female corrections officer reportedly detected an, "unknown item in (Archer's) crotch."

That jailer and a female patrol officer then accompanied Archer to a restroom, according to the report, "and recovered a North American Arms 22 LR revolver (loaded) which Dallas had concealed in her vagina."

An incident report states the weapon was checked through the National Crime Information Center database, coming back as reported stolen during a 2013 auto burglary.

Along with the original charge of driving on a suspended license, Archer was additionally charged with introduction of contraband into a penal facility, a Class C felony.

As of Tuesday morning Kingsport police had placed no charges against Archer related to the alleged possession of the stolen firearm, or the assault incident originally reported by her mother.

Records reveal Archer was arrested by the KPD on April 4 for domestic vandalism and aggravated assault. In that incident she allegedly choked her mother, then later entered a bedroom to pour bleach on her mother's clothes.

Must be a trend. At least it wasn't a .38 caliber revolver with a 6 inch barrel like that negro stuffed up his rectum last year when he was pulled over.

16516603_BG1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlQ9iKJ4mRQ]Man-hides-38-caliber-pistol-up-him-Rectum-in-jail1-13-12.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Damn, I wondered where I left that !

Have any of you ever seen NAA 22 ? They claim to make the smallest revolver on the market. they have several different models. I was going to buy a gold plated one last year, and then decided to save for an AR 15 instead.

Here's a NAA 22LR:

You can see how I easily lost it when I was, .....................ummmmm, ..................uh, "helping her reach......................." sorta.

• Banned
Have any of you ever seen NAA 22 ? They claim to make the smallest revolver on the market. they have several different models. I was going to buy a gold plated one last year, and then decided to save for an AR 15 instead.

Here's a NAA 22LR:

The mental picture of her TRYING to remove that and having it BANG her is :cuckoo:...I presume there is NO SAFETY! :eusa_clap:

Here's the gold plated one I was going to buy last year. I'll get it eventually.

This one believe it or not is a 22 "magnum". Sends a nice little fireball out the barrel.

This one isn't quite as tiny as the first picture, but it's still really tiny.

Here's the gold plated one I was going to buy last year. I'll get it eventually.

This one believe it or not is a 22 "magnum". Sends a nice little fireball out the barrel.

That's pretty neat, make a nice ladies pocket piece, but I doubt it would be a QUICK DRAW from where "Dallas Dear" had it hidden!

That's pretty neat, make a nice ladies pocket piece, but I doubt it would be a QUICK DRAW from where "Dallas Dear" had it hidden!

It is a sweet piece. When I eventually get it, my main plan was to display it. Might shoot it a time or two, but that will be about it.

It is a sweet piece. When I eventually get it, my main plan was to display it. Might shoot it a time or two, but that will be about it.

How much is something like that? Would make an interesting necklace piece for my wife.

How much is something like that? Would make an interesting necklace piece for my wife.

$379.00

North American Arms NAA-22M-GE .22 MAG 1 5/8 BAR GOLDEN EAGL

You can see all their mini-guns here. They even have some with folding grips.

North American Arms Firearms-ALL

You can't make up lines like that.

Fabulous.

I wonder if the weapon had been modified with non-slip grips.

You can't make up lines like that.

Fabulous.

I wonder if the weapon had been modified with non-slip grips.

Depends on whether the gun had a condom or not. On the other hand, it may have been loaded with blanks.

Forum List

Back