Kraken lawyer breaks down in tears in court.

"There's a duty that counsel has," she continued "when you're getting a statement in support of your case, actually, as presenting it as evidentiary support of your claims that you have reviewed it, that you have done some minimal due diligence, and that's what I am getting at."

It seems pretty clear that team Trump went to court with a load of conspiracy theory garbage and the legal team had a duty to sift all of this before wasting the judges time. Certainly on such a serious issue.

Ms Haller is hit by a double whammy in that she resigned her job before joining the kraken klan and is now going to be disbarred for wasting court time.. Boo Hoo !!

Well babies cry and if you cant do the time dont do the crime. Trumpers dont seem to think that the law applies to them. A common mistake after 4 lawless years.

Dry your eyes Ms Haller , you are making a spectacle of yourself.
Clearly minimal due diligence would be to have never accepted this ridiculous case to begin with.
How can you claim there was not due diligence?

XiNN....ROFLMFAO!

the Confederate flag was the flag of slavery for 5.
The short life of the slave nation is immaterial.
To you, perhaps, but not to me. Isn't that what really matters? Isn't this the day and age where you can be and do whatever you want and everyone is supposed to accept it?
Some things, like racists and traitors, are still not acceptable even today.

I am not a racist, I am not a traitor. I fly the flag in honor of the men who bled and died for my birthplace, because it looks cool, and I am defiant towards federalism.

I am telling you what I believe, so why are you telling me what you think I believe in?

If the tough guy krakens are reduced to tears it seems that the "steal" scam has run its course.

What will they think of for their next scam ?

"There's a duty that counsel has," she continued "when you're getting a statement in support of your case, actually, as presenting it as evidentiary support of your claims that you have reviewed it, that you have done some minimal due diligence, and that's what I am getting at."

It seems pretty clear that team Trump went to court with a load of conspiracy theory garbage and the legal team had a duty to sift all of this before wasting the judges time. Certainly on such a serious issue.

Ms Haller is hit by a double whammy in that she resigned her job before joining the kraken klan and is now going to be disbarred for wasting court time.. Boo Hoo !!

Well babies cry and if you cant do the time dont do the crime. Trumpers dont seem to think that the law applies to them. A common mistake after 4 lawless years.

It's pretty clear that the communist dems went to an Obama appointed corrupt judge to harass anyone around trump or pointing out that fraud occurred which btw includes known vote flipping from Trump to Biden.

Oh and being disbarred is done by the BAr not a judge foreign communist fool.

It's pretty clear that the communist dems went to an Obama appointed corrupt judge to harass anyone around trump or pointing out that fraud occurred which btw includes known vote flipping from Trump to Biden.

Oh and being disbarred is done by the BAr not a judge foreign communist fool.
You are an idiot. This court case has given the krakers an ideal opportunity to present their proof that votes were "stolen".
And yet all we hear are crickets, intermingled with the tears of people who lied for political gain.
When will you cultists admit that you have been played like a violin ?

These lawyers admitted to malpractice in court. They flooded a lawsuit with false claims that they did not verify were true.

The real lawyers bailed when they found out Rudy became the Chief Krakenhead. They knew their law licenses and livelihood would be on the chopping block.

Forum List

Back