Krauthammer: FOX News should be proud that we annoy Obama so much

I wil quote this because it says exactly how I feel about Dictator Obaminus and his cronies

"Whether you are liberal or conservative, libertarian, moderate or politically agnostic, everyone should be concerned when leaders of our government believe they can intentionally try to delegitimize a news organization they don’t like."

Skye, you did not indicate the source of the quote.

No matter, I like it.

…while providing little, if anything, in the way of objective, intelligent news and commentary.

FoxNews should be proud of the job they did in preventing Obama from being elected.......Twice

You truly are one of the dumbest fucking people around. So fucking stupid you dont see the difference between reporting the truth and propaganda. Whenever you get a thought in your head you need to keep it to yourself cause when you express it it shows how ignorant you are.

Last edited:
…while providing little, if anything, in the way of objective, intelligent news and commentary.

FoxNews should be proud of the job they did in preventing Obama from being elected.......Twice

You truly are one of the dumbest fucking people around. So fucking stupid you dont see the difference between reporting the truth and propaganda. Whenever you get a thought in your head you need to keep it to yourself cause when you express it it shows haw ignorant you are.

24/7 "Obama failed presidency" and what do they have to show for it?

Obama wins easily and Dems pick up seats in the Senate and House

You truly are one of the dumbest fucking people around. So fucking stupid you dont see the difference between reporting the truth and propaganda. Whenever you get a thought in your head you need to keep it to yourself cause when you express it it shows haw ignorant you are.

Thats because you ignorant hack Obama is a failed president! In no area has he not failed.....He even fucked up Usama getting killed by painting a target on seal team 6!

Thats because you ignorant hack Obama is a failed president! In no area has he not failed.....He even fucked up Usama getting killed by painting a target on seal team 6!

The Fox is strong in this one

Five years of nonstop "Obama is a failure" and know who believed it?

Republicans

It got so bad that dumb fuck Republicans actually thought the rest of the country was buying it too

Ask President Romney how it worked out

To have seen Martin Bashir of MSNBC say with total disgust on his face that the father of one of the victims in the shooting at Sandy hook was heckled then to watch a video of what really happened is all you need to see.You will have no choice but to be thankful at least we have FOX news.

Republicans

It got so bad that dumb fuck Republicans actually thought the rest of the country was buying it too

You think that cause that cause there are a bunch of ignorant asses like you that Fox was lying???? Jesus like I said you are one of the dumbest fucking people around.

To have seen Martin Bashir of MSNBC say with total disgust on his face that the father of one of the victims in the shooting at Sandy hook was heckled then to watch a video of what really happened is all you need to see.You will have no choice but to be thankful at least we have FOX news.

And this has what to do with Krauthammer and Fox?

Showing the comparison has everything to do with fox....I know the truth hurts you and all.

It's true. I don't think any president in history ever criticized an individual media source but Hussein seems to have a thin skin. The left wing criminals who run the mainstream media are willing participants in another in a long line of assaults on the Constitution by this administration.

Dream on......thin skin has been around for a long time...:lol:

"You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference."
Richard M. Nixon

nixon1.jpg

Republicans have been whining about ‘the media’ since before Nixon, where the truth the media report often conflicts with conservative dogma, or the carefully contrived façade by a given GOP candidate.

:lol:

links in article and two videos at site

SNIP:
posted at 1:11 pm on January 29, 2013 by Erika Johnsen

As we heard in President Obama’s recent interview with TNR, the White House’s irritation with FOX News and rightward-leaning media outlets continues unabated — but as Charles Krauthammer pointed out last night, that should be more of a source of pride than anything else. Nothing says success quite like your competition’s outspoken annoyance:

I love to hear the president whine about FOX News and talk radio. I think we ought to be proud of the fact that we annoy him so much. If you look at the line-up on one side, the liberal media, you start with ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS, MSNBC, the elite newspapers, the one remaining news magazine, the universities, Hollywood — it doesn’t stop anywhere. And on the other side, talk radio, FOX News. And they can’t stand the fact that they no longer have a monopoly.
So, I think it ought to be taken as a compliment. What I’ve always said about Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch, their genius was understanding and locating a niche audience in broadcast cable news, which is half the American people. The half that have suffered for decades by the fact you get the news presented from a single perspective over and over again.

Finally, the fact that there is a new perspective, talk radio and FOX, and they can’t stand it. It’s a source of pride, I would say.

all of it here
Krauthammer: FOX News should be proud that we annoy Obama so much « Hot Air

He really doesn't seem annoyed, Obama is on the winning side, you all and Fox, etc. are the big losers here.

It's true. I don't think any president in history ever criticized an individual media source but Hussein seems to have a thin skin. The left wing criminals who run the mainstream media are willing participants in another in a long line of assaults on the Constitution by this administration.

What a stupid thing to say. Name a president who has not been critical of media.

Media has never been the friend of politics unless as in the case of fux, they're owned by politics.

That this idiot would say they "should be proud that we annoy Obama so much" is indicative of their agenda and as we all know, its NOT to inform their idiot audience. rw's dont want to know the truth but you really would get an education from the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave. In it, you can watch Murdoch instruct his staff to use the phrase "fair and balanced" as often as possible as a red herring for them to hide their lies behind.

I'm not saying it. MURDOCH said it, on camera. Watch the documentary. Its available on line or from Netflix.

Yeah, well if that was true I doubt all the fools on the left would waste all the time and energy they do trying to denigrate Fox, Rush, etc.

Make no mistake - libs/progressives/Dems LOVE it that people are so stupid as to lilsten to and believe fux, lush, beck etc.

Even though they partisan idiots are tiny minority, they helped get Obama re-elected.

Its also why the GObP/pubs are whining about being the stupid party.

Because they ARE the stupid party.

The greatest contribution of FoxNews is they got Republicans to believe the bullshit they have been throwing

Republicans believed that America loved them, they believed that America thought Obama was the worst president ever, they believed they were wining the polls, they believed they would take the Senate

Now they believe there is nothing wrong with their message but that they lost because of "free stuff"

theFOXNEWS should be proud that thanks to their relentless efforts, Obama was able to handily beat the Republicans with a second term as President of The United States.

Thanks to theFOXNEWS, Romney suffered a WHOPPING defeat!

Yes, I agree, theFOXNEWS should be proud.

Kudos!!!! :clap2:

Bush criticized the media too. I'm pretty sure Clinton did too. I think if you are a legitimate news organization and you are proud that you are annoying the sitting President, then perhaps you aren't legitimately reporting the news at all but instead just playing childish games for the entertainment of your audience. This is fine if they called themselves an entertainment network and not a news outlet.
Yep....and that's the long and short of it. Excellent post. :clap2:

Republicans

Actually, that's not even true. Many Republicans voted for Obama a second time, he couldn't have won without their support.

The only people that believe that FOXNEWS nonsense were and are the far RW fringe reactionaries.

This is why The Republican Party is engaged in a civil war as we type.

Dream on......thin skin has been around for a long time...:lol:

"You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference."
Richard M. Nixon

nixon1.jpg

Republicans have been whining about ‘the media’ since before Nixon, where the truth the media report often conflicts with conservative dogma, or the carefully contrived façade by a given GOP candidate.

THAT isn't an issue, at least for me,the issue is the NON reporting of progressive dogma, or the carefully contrived façade(s) by given Democratic candidates....see how that works?

Showing the comparison has everything to do with fox....I know the truth hurts you and all.

No one cares about your pointless ‘comparison’ and lame attempt at deflection.

The thread is about Krauthammer and Fox, address that issue or start your own thread.

Everyone’s tired of the right’s tedious dodging of the issues.

Forum List

Back