Kremlin: US Remark on Ukraine's Counter Offensive.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
Will there be a Counter Offensive?

Some say that the Ukraine is building up a large force in and around Bakmuht for that reason and will attack within weeks.

And some say that Russia is leaving Ukraine access to Bakmuht as a plan to have 80 to 100 thousand UKrainian troops surrounded so that Russia can kill them all and finish the war.

Both sides are totally involved in spinning the propaganda to their own advantage. What is the true story?

Counter Offensive?
FtGP1dFXwAE2ySm

Will there be a Counter Offensive?

Some say that the Ukraine is building up a large force in and around Bakmuht for that reason and will attack within weeks.

And some say that Russia is leaving Ukraine access to Bakmuht as a plan to have 80 to 100 thousand UKrainian troops surrounded so that Russia can kill them all and finish the war.

Both sides are totally involved in spinning the propaganda to their own advantage. What is the true story?

Please produce a source for these claims in order to keep the thread open.

Please produce a source for these claims in order to keep the thread open.

I think that anything coming from Ritter or Macgregor will do for presenting one side's perspective on the outcome of the war.

If you're asking for something more specific on some other aspect of the war, please specify.

Ritter maintains that there will be no Ukraine offensive and I relate to that inthe title of this thread. Some others claim that there will be a Ukraine counter offensive and it will be decisive to the outcome of the war.

The ex NATO mercenary defence line has been reduced to 5km and Bakhmut is all but totally lost .
The Kyiv Nazis are pushing forces both S and N of there to try and stem the significant gains made by Russia in recent days .

Clown Z has conceded Bakhmut and reversed his absurd claim on Crimea.

The ex NATO mercenary defence line has been reduced to 5km and Bakhmut is all but totally lost .
The Kyiv Nazis are pushing forces both S and N of there to try and stem the significant gains made by Russia in recent days .

Clown Z has conceded Bakhmut and reversed his absurd claim on Crimea.
Who do you rely upon for information? My sources are not so detailed.

Bakhmut now fallen with only lone gunmen holding out .
Will give source details later.
Head of Wagner due to give confirmation .

Thanks, but it might contradict reports that there are something like 80,000 Ukrainian troops holed up in the Badhmut pocket?

Thanks, but it might contradict reports that there are something like 80,000 Ukrainian troops holed up in the Badhmut pocket?
If you don't need facts ignore me and my info .
Your choice .
Best big picture source is "b" at Moon of Alabama . Always look at his audience comments . Include many very well placed individuals with high powered info .
Scott Ritter .
General (ex) Douglas McGregor
Alexander Mercouris , often at The Duran .
Russian Defence Ministry detail daily reports .
Also have access to one guy still fighting and another Limey who returned to the States last week but refused to tell us why , except to say that it was "big" .I am guessing that it was the impending Bakhmut collapse and all that this would signal , but that is my opinion .

All sources available to all and readily located .

If you don't need facts ignore me and my info .
Your choice .
I still consider you to be a potential source of information on the war's progress. My information melded with yours can possibly produce the facts.
Best big picture source is "b" at Moon of Alabama . Always look at his audience comments . Include many very well placed individuals with high powered info .
Scott Ritter .
General (ex) Douglas McGregor
Alexander Mercouris , often at The Duran .
Russian Defence Ministry detail daily reports .
Also have access to one guy still fighting and another Limey who returned to the States last week but refused to tell us why , except to say that it was "big" .I am guessing that it was the impending Bakhmut collapse and all that this would signal , but that is my opinion .
Well thanks for the name references. Ritter and Macgregor are already my main 'go to' sources. Especially Ritter as he brings credibility and so much reputation as an arms inspector that was right on the money with Iraq.

I'll start with Mercouris if you can give me a link to his comments that are pertinent to the questions.

Here's what I found first on Mercouris.

That's not helpful to me. I'm not looking for more opinions now, even though Noam Chomsky is a good source for that.
Do you have anything from Mefcouris that is more in the nature of up-to-date information on the war?

Would have resevations about Chomsky -- controlled opposition, imo

Mercouris via The Duran is good , albeit verbose . He gets top direct info and quotes sources .
Russian Defence Ministry daily info is sensible and as they give very detailed information and precise numbers you can watch trends if you question the raw data .
Which I do not . It tracks as being right in hindsight from looking back at actual outcomes . Its accuracy stands the near 14 months examination of its reports
imho

O.k. One of the references you talked about hit the mark for me. i think mentioning other discussion boards is prohibited here so I won't. Considering all of it on that site should provide a pretty accurate picture, so thanks.

80k? If true sending them to their Bandera over the next week or so will bring this nonsense to an end.
Russia and America are in it for the long haul.
It sounds like America's next tactic will be in convincing Poland to croos the border and start claiming a part of the Ukraine, now that the Ukraine only exists on paper.

Lot's of ways to speculate how America will continue to try to break up Russia.

Forum List

Back