Kris Kristofferson has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Okay ... but what about General Francisco Franco? Is he still dead?
Or as my granny referred to Franco's death, she put it to my grandpa when she opened the newspaper at breakfast one morning. ''Oh look honey Franks dead'' . Despite rumors of him sleeping yes, Frank is still dead. 🙂 :crying:

He was a singer? I thought he just played in that pee wee herman movie. :dunno:

My apologies to one of my favorite singers, Mr. Kris Kristofferson, and to all of you here. I thought the information was true, but when I did a little more research, there seem to be a hundred fake hoaxes on you tube about Mr. Kristofferson, who I hope lives on.

looks like yer thread made it to google! 3 or 4 entries down from the top...

kris kristofferson died fake news - Google Search

He was a singer? I thought he just played in that pee wee herman movie. :dunno:

singer, songwriter, & actor. he was in the original ' a star is born' movie with barbara streisand & also wrote ' me & bobby mcgee ' that was a hit for janis joplin.

just googling around, i found out he also wrote ' city of new orleans' made famous by arlo guthrie.
you ain't google smart... are you? Do not post on my page again.

"City of New Orleans" is a country folk song written by Steve Goodman (and first recorded for Goodman's self-titled 1971 album), describing a train ride from Chicago to New Orleans on the Illinois Central Railroad's City of New Orleans in bittersweet and nostalgic terms.

singer, songwriter, & actor. he was in the original ' a star is born' movie with barbara streisand & also wrote ' me & bobby mcgee ' that was a hit for janis joplin.
Wrong again Empty Headed Plaything. The original A Star is Born was filmed in 1937. Streisand and Kristofferson weren't even in the second version in 1954. They didn't show up until 1976. STFU, as usual you don't know WTF you are talking about.

KK has always been easy on the eye. ;)

1698100841362.png

He still is.....
1698100999680.png

Wrong again Empty Headed Plaything. The original A Star is Born was filmed in 1937. Streisand and Kristofferson weren't even in the second version in 1954. They didn't show up until 1976. STFU, as usual you don't know WTF you are talking about.

thought the original was the only one i ever heard or saw. you never make mistakes, asshole?

cheap cheap cheap easy shot. can't do it on substance though.

THAT is a fact, jack. now go make me a sammich. :blowpop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back