Kristi Noem slams Covid shutdowns, defends South Dakota's record at CPAC

"Potential 2024 presidential hopeful Gov. Kristi Noem defended South Dakota's record on the coronavirus, railing against lockdowns in a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday.

In her lengthy address, Noem argued that government, not the pandemic, “crushed” the reeling U.S. economy."

I realize her kind of delusional blather scores well with the nutbars at CPAC, but the factual record matters to some of us. Though, admittedly, not those in attendance.

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — The Sturgis Rally, an annual motorcycle rally in the Black Hills, was a coronavirus spreader and study of cases in Minnesota shows, a newly released report by the Centers for Disease Control says.

Repubs seemed to have a penchant for holding super spreader events while mocking COVID safety protocols. They are apparently oblivious to the idea such events were counter productive to their stated goal of re-opening the economy. Being in touch with reality not being their bailiwick.

Noem is an alternative ignorant ****, that should be pole dancing in a biker bar for dollar bills.
I can tell your judgement on women is based on misogyny and whether or not they're sporting a (D) or an (R).
D's can do no wrong, whereas an R is friggen Hitler.

"Potential 2024 presidential hopeful Gov. Kristi Noem defended South Dakota's record on the coronavirus, railing against lockdowns in a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Saturday.

In her lengthy address, Noem argued that government, not the pandemic, “crushed” the reeling U.S. economy."

I realize her kind of delusional blather scores well with the nutbars at CPAC, but the factual record matters to some of us. Though, admittedly, not those in attendance.

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — The Sturgis Rally, an annual motorcycle rally in the Black Hills, was a coronavirus spreader and study of cases in Minnesota shows, a newly released report by the Centers for Disease Control says.

Repubs seemed to have a penchant for holding super spreader events while mocking COVID safety protocols. They are apparently oblivious to the idea such events were counter productive to their stated goal of re-opening the economy. Being in touch with reality not being their bailiwick.

Noem is an alternative ignorant ****, that should be pole dancing in a biker bar for dollar bills.

You mean like that Kamala Ho?

Nope, there was no super spreader event after sturgis. She's one of the few sane governors in the US.

Ah, yes...scratch an "enlightened liberal" deep enough and you'll find a woman hating bigot!
I can tell your judgement on women is based on misogyny and whether or not they're sporting a (D) or an (R).
I wonder why the right wing virtue signalers have nothing to say to Flash
Sorry, Lesh...but in Kamala Harris you've got someone who literally DID sleep their way to the top so calling her Kamala Ho isn't so much a "virtue signal" as it is an accurate description of who she is as a person. When you do the things that she did...you're going to be called the things that she's called.

Why Skews thinks that Noem is a "pole dancer" you'll have to explain! That's in no way descriptive of her as a person...it appears to be a derogatory statement because she's a woman...a conservative...and someone who's good at her job...which annoys you on the left.

Last edited:
Ah, yes...scratch an "enlightened liberal" deep enough and you'll find a woman hating bigot!

Willie Brown was a strong political force in California. He must have had absolutely no respect for the Kamala Ho for him to have leaked the stories about her whoring her way to the top.

Hos be Hos, right?

Sorry, Lesh...but in Kamala Harris you've got someone who literally DID sleep their way to the top so calling her Kamala Ho isn't so much a "virtue signal" as it is an accurate description of who she is as a person. When you do the things that she did...you're going to be called the things that she's called.

Why Skews thinks that Noem is a "pole dancer" you'll have to explain! That's in no way descriptive of her as a person...it appears to be a derogatory statement because she's a woman...a conservative...and someone who's good at her job...which annoys you on the left.
Rationalizing is not very convincing.

Your hypocrisy is well noted

What do you think the inevitable effect will be on any economy, to force a large portion of businesses to shut down, and throw a large portion of the workforce out of work?

I like her. No reason for any of this shut down bullshit over a fake threat.

Her kind of common sense unnecessarily added to the 500K+ death toll.

So......COVID didn't kill over 500K Americans? More if not for policies recommended by medical experts. The ones many Repubs ignored leading to super-spreader events.

What's simple is you are a simple minded rube. Folks like you are responsible for Trump which makes you indirectly responsible for the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Americans as well as massive economic damage to the country. How proud you must be.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
They are a demonstrable, scientifically proven reality…

You're from the side that believes that “scientifically proven reality” asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

No one from your side can ever have any credibility whatsoever among sane people, when you try to lay claim to “science”.

…and then blame it on someone promoting policies that prevent death and lead to an safer economic recovery.

Anyone who believes that the intended purpose of any of the blatantly-illegal and unconstitutional #CoronaHoax2020 shutdowns and restrictions was to protect us from a hyperbolized flu bug is an ignorant, gullible, mindless sheep.

It was never about any virus. It was never about anything other than an excuse for corrupt politicians to seize and abuse power to their own gain, to the detriment of those of us whom they are supposed to serve.

Kristi is firmly in the Trump camp.

clock_22.gif

Forum List

Back