Kroger to Strip Benefits of the Unvaccinated

Yep.....you folks need something to express your bigotry....so vaccinations are perfect for you.
That way you can be horrible to other's while feeling good about it.
No, as part of sound public health policy.

Go eat those freedumb fries somewhere else.

Better yet....lynch everyone they can catch who isn't vaccinated.
leave it to dems to politicize and blame Americans for a virus that originated in their communist ally country China ! leave it to dems to place no blame on the country that lied covered up and allowed the international spread of covid 19 ! treason !

I like shopping at the Commissary, Publix, or Mini-Walmart.

It's all about HEB here in Texas.
They have some incredible stores. The meat and seafood is crazy!!! They have huge meat aging lockers where you go buy a nice ribeye roast and they'll dry age it for you for as long as you want. They even carry Wagyu beef.
Our HEB has a Kroger across the street and their parking lot is empty while the HEB is packed to the back row.
I dont even know how they stay in business.

paranoid fantasies ? are you referring to the Russian dossier your side pushed for 4 yrs to derail a presidency ?
the dossier was only used to extended the investigation into Carter Page. After that, it was never used. Mueller didnt use the dossier. The dossier is just your paranoid fantasy.

the dossier was only used to extended the investigation into Carter Page. After that, it was never used. Mueller didnt use the dossier. The dossier is just your paranoid fantasy.
BS

1). Boycott
Baloney. Of course we boycott business gone WOKE. Who the hell came up with that LAME ASS...fitting symbol of the DNC........term?

2). Cancel
Another lie. I cut up and Cancelled my Costco Card when they went full Nazi on the masks.

3). Riot, especially the Capitol.
LOL.. More BS. Wasn't a riot.....not even close to Burn Loot and Murder. Had it been a real riot from us..........YOU WOULD KNOW IT.

4). Hate America.
We just can't stand your Flag burning anti American Scum..........Just how it is. We were nice too long with you traitors.

It's all about HEB here in Texas.
They have some incredible stores. The meat and seafood is crazy!!! They have huge meat aging lockers where you go buy a nice ribeye roast and they'll dry age it for you for as long as you want. They even carry Wagyu beef.
Our HEB has a Kroger across the street and their parking lot is empty while the HEB is packed to the back row.
I dont even know how they stay in business.
Take a Picture and Prove your fake claim.
LOOLLOL at you Liars.

BS

the FISA issues were with investigation of carter page, and of doing to do with anything else. Nothing to do with Mueller investigation. FBI FISA mess doesnt mean than the dossier was used to derail Trump.

Take a Picture and Prove your fake claim.
LOOLLOL at you Liars.

Do you live in Texas?
I'm sure all the Texans here will confirm what I'm saying.
Maybe this will convince your dumbass.....
It's not only ranked best in Texas but also the best in the US.
Your shit show Kroger doesn't even make the top 14.
Lol LoL LoL..... :laughing0301:

the FISA issues were with investigation of carter page, and of doing to do with anything else. Nothing to do with Mueller investigation. FBI FISA mess doesnt mean than the dossier was used to derail Trump.
BS. Was a flagrant violation and abuse of the FISA courts. Logan act. No one was ever convicted of it. Was complete BS. Admiral Rogers ended it......Should have been people in prison for what they did there.

But when you own the DOJ and courts ........justice isn't served.

Do you live in Texas?
I'm sure all the Texans here will confirm what I'm saying.
Maybe this will convince your dumbass.....
It's not only ranked best in Texas but also the best in the US.
Your shit show Kroger doesn't even make the top 14.
Lol LoL LoL..... :laughing0301:

I love Buccee's.

I never said HEB was good or bad.

I just called BS on your claim.
Which is........ "Our HEB has a Kroger across the street and their parking lot is empty while the HEB is packed to the back row." I want you to show me a picture of this occurrence.

What's the name of the Kroger Store?

I love Buccee's.

I never said HEB was good or bad.

I just called BS on your claim.
Which is........ "Our HEB has a Kroger across the street and their parking lot is empty while the HEB is packed to the back row." I want you to show me a picture of this occurrence.

What's the name of the Kroger Store?

Uh....Kroger.
We have a new Buc-ees right down the road that sports the longest drive through car wash in the world at 255 feet.
I dont do the grocery shopping anymore,the Wife does so you wont be getting any pics.
If you'd like I can have the Wife tell you the same thing.
We have three HEB's near us and it's a challenge to get into any of them.

Forum List

Back