Kroger to Strip Benefits of the Unvaccinated

Another fake news title. One benefit that exist only because of COVID is not being given to them and your title makes it seem they are losing all benefits.
I stopped going to Costco because of a mask. They go Fascist I go somewhere else

I stopped going to Costco because of a mask. They go Fascist I go somewhere else

Good on you, that is the correct decision. I am glad you are not one of those people that try and make some poor hourly employee enforce a corporate policy they may not even agree with.

We have Kroger in my area. I will let them know why I am boycotting them

Everyone has a Kroger in their area, although it might go by another name.

That's going to be an interesting class-action lawsuit.

I'd rather see Krogers ban food stamps.Us upscale shoppers shouldn't have to put up those vermin.People on food stamps should have their own designated store.

Why are you spending so much time thinking about what other people are doing? Get a life of your own.

For plenty people boycotting isn't even in the cards. Food City, Wal-Mart, Ingle's, and Priceless Foods are the grocery stores in my city.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I feel pretty fortunate to live in a city with lots of options, including locally-owned markets and carnicerias.

I would tell them to shove that $10 an hour job up their retarded ass.
"get fucked, or take the experimental jab that doesnt do what it was supposed to do!!"

Ever see what the oopa loopas flll up their shopping carts with?

Covid should likely the very least of their health concerns.

It's kind of funny, really.

As a rule, when Big Business decides to strip benefits from their employees, the trump Nazis defend the corporation's move.

As a rule, when TDS-suffering leftists start trying to tell me what they "know" about what I think, I laugh at them and ignore their blather.

Last edited:
From what I've seen, people who get the experimental injection become angry because of all of the false advertising they fell for. But that's not where they look to vent their anger.
Will be interesting to see NFL players' reactions to their new requirement that they have to get a booster shot by the end of the year or they revert back to unvaccinated leprosy status. Lots of Covid infections among fully vaccinated players and coaches since they started that crap. Add in all the high level athletes developing serious heart issues after vaccination and I can see a revolt.

As a rule, when Big Business decides to strip benefits from their employees, the trump Nazis defend the corporation's move.

You mean how the lefties jumped for joy when all the big corporations backed,raised money for and helped fund the BLM riots destroying small businesses? Then turned around and helped them silence opposing voices on social media?

Lefties never met a big corporation they didn’t like or use when it suits them.

Last edited:
I didn't know that. The Kroger name is only in the Midwest

Yup. Their business model is to move into an area by finding a chain there, buying it out, and just keeping the name while replacing their store brand with Kroger products. In Arizona, Kroger is Fry's Supermarket. We used to have Smith's as well, until Kroger bought them out and converted all their Arizona stores to Fry's.

You mean how the lefties jumped for joy when all the big corporations backed,raised money for and helped fund the BLM riots destroying small businesses? Then turned around and helped them silence opposing voices on social media?

Lefties never met a big corporation they didn’t like or use when it suits them.
More paranoid fantasy

Forum List

Back