Kroger to Strip Benefits of the Unvaccinated

Most of the posters on this site hate workers and laborers. This thread stinks of hypocrisy.

Why should Kroger have to cover idiots making bad decisions?
Yeah cause smoking only causes on average 480,000 deaths per year in the United States... every year
Obesity causes 2,800,000 deaths EVERY YEAR
Alcoholism est. at 95,000 every year

That list can go on an on
So your ok with companies starting down the path of pre-conditions and non coverage again? You sure you want that. Because if you don't think that is where this kind of thing is headed you are living under a rock

Yeah cause smoking only causes on average 480,000 deaths per year in the United States... every year

So your ok with companies starting down the path of pre-conditions and non coverage again? You sure you want that. Because if you don't think that is where this kind of thing is headed you are living under a rock

you might want to double check that Obesity number

There were only 3.3 million deaths total in 2020. Im not a mathematician but I don't think your numbers are right.....

I'm sure that you will love COVID. Please keep posting when you get it with updates.
Rode around with a friend in a truck with windows rolled up all day. Come to find out he had covid, me nothing. I didn't get tested, I did quarantine but nothing. Was around another dude that tested positive and nothing. I believe I had in in 2019, so I must have the antibodies. Like I said.
FB_IMG_1639405570505.jpg

Forum List

Back