Krugman opinion: "Yes, he could"

Of course anything complimentary to Obama was written by a "Hack". How disrespectful of people who have actually accomplished something in their lives.

What have you done, Meathead? I mean besides getting on here and running your mouth with wingnutty talking points?

I don't think so. If you had self esteem, you wouldn't have gone on that unsolicited little rant where you told everyone how great you are. Secure people don't do that.

I'm pretty sure that most people here....SarahG being one of them...aren't concerned about your ability to trump them in any way. You don't carry yourself here as though you are a very thoughtful person. Meaning......you don't seem like much of a thinker.

Enjoy your day.
Unsolicited?! It is exactly posters like you and Sarah that feed my ego. You are either unobservent or semi-literate. Doubtless, you are a myopic dingbat.

Have a nice day.

No I am certainly not concerned with your ability. You get all riled up as soon as anyone questions your theories here. There are a lot of people on the Right who do that.

It's never just an exchange with some of you, it always has to be a confrontation.

The politics of hate.

Criticism of Big Ears is politics of hate.

Criticism of W is just well...the correct and honest thing.

Funny...there is very little difference between to two dummies.

The 'thinking' must be that W was an R...so you must hate him...and BO is a D, so you must love him.

Illogical and hypocritical to the extreme.

Of course anything complimentary to Obama was written by a "Hack". How disrespectful of people who have actually accomplished something in their lives.

What have you done, Meathead? I mean besides getting on here and running your mouth with wingnutty talking points?

I don't think so. If you had self esteem, you wouldn't have gone on that unsolicited little rant where you told everyone how great you are. Secure people don't do that.

I'm pretty sure that most people here....SarahG being one of them...aren't concerned about your ability to trump them in any way. You don't carry yourself here as though you are a very thoughtful person. Meaning......you don't seem like much of a thinker.

Enjoy your day.
Unsolicited?! It is exactly posters like you and Sarah that feed my ego. You are either unobservent or semi-literate. Doubtless, you are a myopic dingbat.

Have a nice day.

Did you win'?
If making you look like a ditz is winning, then obviously.

Don't get to thinking you're special though. As I've already said, there a literally scores of self-righteous dingats on this site.

Have a nice day.

No I am certainly not concerned with your ability. You get all riled up as soon as anyone questions your theories here. There are a lot of people on the Right who do that.

It's never just an exchange with some of you, it always has to be a confrontation.

The politics of hate.

Criticism of Big Ears is politics of hate.

Criticism of W is just well...the correct and honest thing.

Funny...there is very little difference between to two dummies.

The 'thinking' must be that W was an R...so you must hate him...and BO is a D, so you must love him.

Illogical and hypocritical to the extreme.

Thanks, "Gipper". Nice Avie. :D

Have a nice day.

Did you win'?

Don't get to thinking you're special though. As I've already said, there a literally scores of self-righteous dingats on this site.

You are great! Wonderful. Accomplished. A great father. A patriot.

Congratulations.

Did you win'?

Congratulations.
You're a ditz, but gracious in defeat.:D

You wouldn't need to grovel so if you were just a little more observant and thoughtful.

Krugman has been wrong about every single issue. He is the most wrong economist maybe since Irving Fisher predicted a premanantly high plateau of stock prices in AUg 1929.

Congratulations.
You're a ditz, but gracious in defeat.:D

You wouldn't need to grovel so if you were just a little more observant and thoughtful.

He is incapable of doing anything other than shooting his mouth off about stuff he has no knowledge of and then trying to hide it with sarcasm, deflection, and silliness.

Yep, anything complimentary of Obama had to be written by a hack because he's a disaster and a dictator.

Sorry Sarah, Kurgman is a obama lackey.

Krugman is a hack no matter what he is writing about. It is his job.

I don't think so, you may be misinterpreting the meaning of "Hack".

hack 1 (hk)
v.hacked, hack·ing, hacks

v.tr.
1. To cut or chop with repeated and irregular blows: hacked down the saplings.

2. To break up the surface of (soil).

a. Informal To alter (a computer program): hacked her text editor to read HTML.

b. To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization: hacked the firm's personnel database.

4. Slang To cut or mutilate as if by hacking: hacked millions off the budget.

5. Slang To cope with successfully; manage: couldn't hack a second job.

v.intr.
1. To chop or cut something by hacking.

2. Informal
a. To write or refine computer programs skillfully.

b. To use one's skill in computer programming to gain illegal or unauthorized access to a file or network: hacked into the company's intranet.

3. To cough roughly or harshly.

n.
1. A rough, irregular cut made by hacking.

2. A tool, such as a hoe, used for hacking.

3. A blow made by hacking.

4. A rough, dry cough.

are you convinced yet ? your post proves the point of a "hack" writer. :up:

lets see, you put down Reagan as having done nothing and had a mental disease his whole time in office

you went after Nixon

If Obama had Accomplished such great things his approval's by the people should be 100% NO?

Krugman is an idiot who can't unhook himself off Obama's leg

"can't unhook himself off Obama's leg"

Deceleration alert! Deceleration alert!

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]
[MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

:D

Well, Paul Krugman, like any other citizen, has the right to voice his opinion, and I agree with a good deal of it.

That's the way it works in a free society: people get to express their opinions. I shared his.

Obamacare is here to stay. Thanks to President Obama and his dogged refusal to budge.
Obama is the first president to take climate change seriously.

In 40 years or less, historians will be measuring Obama as a center to slightly-left-of-center president who actually got a lot done during turbulent times, and who showed the grace and poise of Abraham Lincoln in the face of truly ugly adversity.

I say: let the Right wail and scream all it wants. That is ALSO part of a free society and I welcome it. Go for it.

Carry on.

:thup:

Enjoy your day.

Have a nice day.

The politics of hate.

"confrontation" is what you libernuts have been doing ever since your great LBJ fuck up, when he said, "I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years".....!!

Have a nice day.

The politics of hate.

"confrontation" is what you libernuts have been doing ever since your great LBJ fuck up, when he said, "I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years".....!!

This is one of those cases where Sarah G. hit it on the head.

With many of you Righties, it really does have to be about confrontation, and you get personal, mean and nasty real fast. It's almost as if there is some deep-rooted psychological need within many whackadoodle Righties to hurt people who are not as they are. Hmmmm, there were groups in the past that were like that, too..

But this is a free society and I, as a fellow member of a free society, fully respect your right to be mean and nasty. You want to show your ass and be mean and nasty? Go right ahead. Carry on. :thup:

However, that doesn't change the fact that this thread is about an OPINION. The word "opinion" is very clearly written in the title.

That means it's open for discourse, not war.

Think about it.

Well, Paul Krugman, like any other citizen, has the right to voice his opinion, and I agree with a good deal of it.

That's the way it works in a free society: people get to express their opinions. I shared his.

Obamacare is here to stay. Thanks to President Obama and his dogged refusal to budge.

In 40 years or less, historians will be measuring Obama as a center to slightly-left-of-center president who actually got a lot done during turbulent times, and who showed the grace and poise of Abraham Lincoln in the face of truly ugly adversity.

I say: let the Right wail and scream all it wants. That is ALSO part of a free society and I welcome it. Go for it.

Carry on.

"Obama is the first president to take climate change seriously." ha ha ha look here >>>>>----------------> Scandal of fiddled global-warming data

Carry on.

"Obama is the first president to take climate change seriously." ha ha ha look here >>>>>----------------> Scandal of fiddled global-warming data

You wrote "global warming".

I wrote CLIMATE CHANGE.

Think about it.

Forum List

Back