Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
They really deserve this honor.

Kurdish female fighters named ‘most inspiring women’ of 2014

By Yerevan Saeed yesterday at 07:15
91062Image1.jpg

CNN photo of Kurdish female fighters in Syrian Kurdistan (Rojava). AFP file
WASHINGTON DC—The women fighters of the Peoples Protection Units (YPG) and a Kurdish Yezidi parliamentarian were chosen by CNN this week as the most inspiring women of 2014.

“The female fighters have trained for many years but this year have become notable for their courageous role in the war against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS),” reads the CNN posting on the Kurdish fighters.

The Kurdish female fighters who operate under their own unit (YPJ) have been recognized for their brave fight against the Islamic State and their role in defending the besieged Kurdish town of Kobane gained them worldwide respect.

The second woman on CNN’s list is the Kurdish Yezidi lawmaker Vian Dakhil whose emotional plea to world leaders last summer to protect her community against ISIS’s onslaught prompted an international relief effort to tends of thousands of Yezidis on Mount Shingal.

Continue reading at:

http://rudaw.net/english/world/26122014CNN photo of Kurdish female fighters in S

Sunni Welfare Troll, how many of Sally's threads would you say you have trolled?

Sunni Welfare Troll, how many of Sally's threads would you say you have trolled?

What is the poor guy to do? Sitting on a Porta-potty all day long, too fat for them to put on an adult diaper to take him out for an airing, so he has to sit there and twiddle his thumbs waiting for me to post something to show everyone that he is the number one stalker and troll.

What is the poor guy to do? Sitting on a Porta-potty all day long, too fat for them to put on an adult diaper to take him out for an airing, so he has to sit there and twiddle his thumbs waiting for me to post something to show everyone that he is the number one stalker and troll.
I really don't understand it. Every time I open one of your threads, he's always there to post the same comments. The is beyond trolling. This really IS stalking. is one
Sunni really is one pathetic little troll.

What is the poor guy to do? Sitting on a Porta-potty all day long, too fat for them to put on an adult diaper to take him out for an airing, so he has to sit there and twiddle his thumbs waiting for me to post something to show everyone that he is the number one stalker and troll.[/QUOTE

I really don't understand it. Every time I open one of your threads, he's always there to post the same comments. The is beyond trolling. This really IS stalking. is one
Sunni really is one pathetic little troll.

There's something wrong with him mentally and his psychiatrist isn't aware of his stalking and trolling. I don't even see what he writes unless someone quotes him. I am only aware that he is still breathing from the Alerts I keep getting. Let us hope that in the new year coming up he gets some help.

troll is inaccurate----he is a PEST-----a little nasty creature that always gets in the way

Last edited:
Well that's obviously not true Sunni Stalker Troll. What is true however is the fact that you stalk and harass Sally every time she starts a thread. I guess you're embarrassed by this, so you deflect by making up stories about some one else.

Oh Sunni Stalker troll, you are just so incredibly pathetic, that I actually pity you.... :cool:

LOL now Sunni stalker troll is trying to desperately justify his bizarre and obsessive behavior :cool:

You know Sunni Man, it wouldn't have been such a big deal if you posted those comments in her thread only a couple of times. But you do it every day and it's amounted to probably over a hundred times. You're sick. You need help. Get off the internet :cool:

Sunni, please show me where and when you have had an informative post. Anywhere at this site.
I could easily say the same thing about you. ...... :cool:

No you cannot. And I challenge you to prove it.

Let's take a look at a few of your latest posts:

Female Isis fanatics clamped torture spikes on woman s breast for feeding baby in public US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Almost 1 000 migrants arrive in Italy on packed cargo ship US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yemen Suicide Bomber Kills 33 at Shiite Celebration US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Transgender teen My death needs to mean something Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In harm s way When journalists die to keep the world informed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

VA Won t Get Fixed Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Saudi seizes smuggled X-Mas trees Trees were confiscated as they violated the country s rules US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Kurdish female fighters named most inspiring women of 2014 Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Iraqi Kurdistan now has its own TLD suffix .krd for institutions US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Egyptian Fatwa Women who swim in the ocean guilty of adultery US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

In every one of those posts, you post in such a way as to incite others posting in the thread. No where do you ever try to back up your accusations with any links. No where do I see you trying to post anything informative at all, just your own spewed out quickie opinion; nothing of substance at all. In fact the last one especially tells me you promote violence against innocent people.

No, I see why folks call you Sunni Troll. Because that is all you are. An internet Troll; and I see also that folks here are right, you are trying to troll every single thread of Sally's. And as for your reply,

well,

this

is me ignoring you.

Forum List

Back