Kurt Russel...an American acting legend.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was just thinking about Kurt Russel and how I have loved almost all of his movies.......in particular the movie that moved him from Disney teen star to grown up actor..."Used Cars." That movie is funny, and it launched his career ....when it could have killed the career of any other actor.....

..but it is freaking hilarious and he really showed his chops in that movie.........we will probably rent it tonight.....one of our favorite Russel movies......Then he went on to working with John Carpenter.....and one of his really under appreciated movies "Break Down." If you like Kurt Russel....if you like thrillers....check out "Break Down." The movie really keeps the suspense going all the way to the end.....and the final scene is great.......justice.......

I was just thinking about Kurt Russel and how I have loved almost all of his movies.......in particular the movie that moved him from Disney teen star to grown up actor..."Used Cars." That movie is funny, and it launched his career ....when it could have killed the career of any other actor.....

..but it is freaking hilarious and he really showed his chops in that movie.........we will probably rent it tonight.....one of our favorite Russel movies......Then he went on to working with John Carpenter.....and one of his really under appreciated movies "Break Down." If you like Kurt Russel....if you like thrillers....check out "Break Down." The movie really keeps the suspense going all the way to the end.....and the final scene is great.......justice.......

I just rented it on YouTube on your recommendation.

Used Cars was brilliant and hilarious. Lenny and Squiggy (McKean and Landers) hacking the Presidential address to broadcast the commercial was top shelf.

look dad bare tits!!

Forum List

Back