Kushner got $285 million loan from Russia-linked bank facing charges, (1 month before the election)

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

No wonder Orangino wants to lift sanctions on Russia.
Here's Mueller's shovel. Kushner's inside. :dig:

It's a German bank. Russia linked....LOL!

the Democrat faked dossier said It was Russian

Please provide the quote where anyone in the Trump administration said they were going to lift sanctions.

Donald Trump sought to lift sanctions on Russia in the earliest days of his administration
U.S.
TRUMP WHITE HOUSE MADE SECRET EFFORTS TO REMOVE RUSSIA SANCTIONS
BY GRAHAM LANKTREE ON 6/2/17 AT 6:35 AM

More anonymous sources. LMAO

Didn't read the link, did you?

Yep, first paragraph ended with: "according to multiple sources who have spoken with Yahoo News"

The only paragraph that mattered was this one.

In April, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said clearly that the U.S. would not lift sanctions on Russia until President Vladimir Putin hands Crimea back to Ukraine.

Everything else is BS.

If the Ukraine thinks they can overturn the Crimean election and seize that country, the Crimeans will make it a blood bath.

Are you talking about the election in occupied Crimea that the Russians oversaw? I can't imagine why it turned out the way it did considering who counted the votes. LMAO

You do know Russia was part of an international agreement to protect the Ukraine territory, including Crimea, RIGHT?

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

So now getting a loan from a German bank on a deal that's been in the works since 2014 somehow morphs into Russian collusion? You folks are getting desperate...
That is the core problem with the current media frenzy over Russia. In a global economy, the idea that a major multi billion international company does not have some sort of business in Russia is asinine and to extrude that to 'Russian ties' even more so. It was not much different than flipping out on sessions because he met with a Russian ambassador as a senator - as his job requires.

It has come to a point where I would be utterly unsurprised if people started flipping out that Trump was accepting freebies from a company with Russian ties if they caught him eating a Big Mac. The truly sad part in this is that it is a very serious issue that does need to be looked into and investigated. The bullshit frenzy around it however has trivialized the real matter and destroyed any credibility of anyone speaking publically on the matter.

So somebody at a bank watched a movie about Russia....................Whoooopeee

So dud u find anything yet?

wow the Kushners were able to get a mortgage on NY City real estate, when does that ever happen?

If Mueller is "investigating" this he needs to be fired and pay back the cost of the "investigation" and then sweep the floors at the Kushner property

Mother fucker!

No crime
No collusion
No obstruction
Libs still stuck of desperation...

The bank paid the Kushners in Vlads

graphic1-jpg.105299

You really are dumber than a box of rocks! Look at the red text. Does it say Russia? No. It says the German word for "German"! Holy mother of God! Do they let you out without a keeper?

You proved nothing you claimed. You libs sure are good a proving your own stupidity, I will say!

This cesspool just gets deeper and deeper.

And still, Republicans in Congress do nothing.

The cesspool is apparently filled with Democrats.

You really are dumber than a box of rocks! Look at the red text. Does it say Russia? No. It says the German word for "German"! Holy mother of God! Do they let you out without a keeper?

You proved nothing you claimed. You libs sure are good a proving your own stupidity, I will say!
Umm.. that would be why Kushner is under investigation for money laundering. :eusa_doh:

The best threads by far are the ones started by desperate cocksucking liars like the OP, and they get completely fucking crushed in their own fucking thread.

The best part (I used to get annoyed by this) is they do not know it. They have no clue. They are losers and continue to be losers.

Umm.. that would be why Kushner is under investigation for money laundering. :eusa_doh:

By getting a loan on a NYC property??

Deutsche Bank only loaned Putin dollars???

graphic1-jpg.105299

Are you saying that the bank delivered 14,250,000 Putin's to the Kushners?

By getting a loan on a NYC property??
200.gif

200.gif

well all I got to say is that it's a fking good thing Comey was fired cause he missed this lazer of a story.

Who knew that German owned Deutsche Bank was secretly owned by Russia?

LMAO.

Somehow a business man's son, running a business getting a business loan from a world class bank is odd, unethical or illegal?

Have you douchebags really gotten that desperate?

Clinton accepted $125 Million from a group of Russian Businessmen as a reward for selling Russia our Uranium.

And Obama got $64 Million from Russian backed publisher for a so called "book deal" for his part in the whole scenario.

Podesta received millions of dollars in stock offerings and other compensation from Russia for work he did, and allegedly some favors too.

Obama received priceless Persian Rugs from Iran in exchange for his sweetheart Nuclear Weapons Enablement deal.

And Obama gave Iran Billions to further develop nuclear weapons in North Korea where they were ALREADY TESTING THEM in violation of numerous treaties.

And gave numerous terrorists groups Millions. Hamas, Mulsim Broterhood, Al Nusra, and Al Queda, as well as some ISIS affiliated groups.

But lol, this looks nothing like any of that. It's actually quite normal for the type of business he's in.

Thanks for the thread fail.

Go read the thread on Obama's Impeachable Offenses. He populated our Law Enforcement and FBI and Intelligence Communities with some of the most corrupt people in history and presided over arguably a CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION who had NO REGARD FOR THE LAW.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back