Kyl;e Rittenhouse will be a billionaire by the time his lawyers are done.

It was the duty of the jury to determine if Kyle was provocative or not. They listened to all the evidence and determined that the BLM assholes attacked Kyle did the provocation and then Kyle defended himself.

No, it is not up to a jury.
They could likely be racist as well.
It is up to the people on the street to decide, and everyone was unanimous that Kyle was extremely provocative.

A violent pedophile was chasing him he was a teenager he did not want to get raped. Lol even if he wasn’t a violent pedophile you can’t chase somebody to hurt them that’s what the jury said. Jury of his peers

Wrong.
A jury hand picked to be entirely white and racist.

If someone is chasing you and you want to get away, you do not stop to shoot 7 times, with 4 bullets hitting the person.
With a rifle at close range, 4 hits is deliberate murder, not an attempt to escape.
One shot would have been enough to escape.

Not legally, dickhead.

Sure I can.

I can call RIttenhouse a murderer
I can call OJ Simpson a murderer
I can call the Boston Strangler a murderer.

That our justice system fails to hold people accountable is sad, but doesn't get to redefine reality.

Wrong.
A jury hand picked to be entirely white and racist.

If someone is chasing you and you want to get away, you do not stop to shoot 7 times, with 4 bullets hitting the person.
With a rifle at close range, 4 hits is deliberate murder, not an attempt to escape.
One shot would have been enough to escape.
You’re insane , he was deadly accurate and an American hero

Grosskreuz WAS armed you simpleton. And he admitted under oath that Kyle only shot him when he pointed his pistol at him.

DURRRRRRR

Grosskreuz was armed, but had a MedTech uniform on, and was pointing the pistol up, with hands raised in surrender.
He never pointed his pistol at Kyle.
We can watch the video over and over.
The defense lawyer just deliberately confused the testimony.
He had originally pointed his pistol at Kyle, but then decided there was insufficient threat, so raised his hands and pointed up.
THAT is when Kyle shot him, when his hands were raised and pistol NOT pointed.
And that is unequivocally proven by the fact the bullet path through the arm was perpendicular to the arm.
If he had been points at Kyle, then the bullet path would have to have been parallel to the arm.

Grosskreuz was armed, but had a MedTech uniform on, and was pointing the pistol up, with hands raised in surrender.
He had originally pointed his pistol at Kyle, but then decided there was insufficient threat, so raised his hands and pointed up.
And that is unequivocally proven by the fact the bullet path through the arm was perpendicular to the arm.
If he had been points at Kyle, then the bullet path would have to have been parallel to the arm.
You people are insane

Not legally, dickhead.

Lacking proof of guilt is not proof of innocence.
The not guilty verdict does not prove he was innocent or justified.
It just means the jury was not positive enough of guilt to find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

the sad thing is, if Grosskreuz shot the little bastard, the NRA would be holding him up as a "Good guy with a gun."

Lacking proof of guilt is not proof of innocence.
The not guilty verdict does not prove he was innocent or justified.
It just means the jury was not positive enough of guilt to find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
I’m gonna walk down your street with an AR 15 what are you gonna do about it

A sane person would NEVER bring a rifle to a political demonstration.
It was a riot to attack ppl like the great rittenhouse.. burn down buildings.. using blacks to push a horrible agenda. They lost

Don’t chase him you won’t get shot .. democrats took a chance abs lost, rot in hell pigs

And how to you know it was not going to start shooting, like at school shootings, Las Vegas shooting, etc.?
It is extremely inappropriate to run around the crowded streets at nigh with a high capacity rifle.
The police should have shot him on sight.

A sane person would NEVER bring a rifle to a political demonstration.

And this is the problem Shooty McFlopsweat is going to have at a civil trial, either against the people who call him mean things, or the families of the people he murdered. Judge Senile ONLY limited the jury to consider what happened at the moment of the shootings.

A civil jury can consider all of his actions, including leaving his home to travel to a riot area, acquiring a gun, hanging out with racist douchenoodles, etc. In short, all of his actions that led to the deaths of two people and the serious maiming of a third.

I’m gonna walk down your street with an AR 15 what are you gonna do about it

If the magazine was inserted, I would assume you were intent on mass murder, call the police, get my rifle, and be prepared to shoot you.
But I would select one with a scope and 7mm magnum, for superior range.

And how to you know it was not going to start shooting, like at school shootings, Las Vegas shooting, etc.?
It is extremely inappropriate to run around the crowded streets at nigh with a high capacity rifle.
The police should have shot him on sight.
Everyone should have a gun

It was a riot to attack ppl like the great rittenhouse.. burn down buildings.. using blacks to push a horrible agenda. They lost

You are insane.
The "agenda" was to stop police from shooting and murdering unarmed Blacks at minor traffic stops.

If the magazine was inserted, I would assume you were intent on mass murder, call the police, get my rifle, and be prepared to shoot you.
But I would select one with a scope and 7mm magnum, for superior range.
Lol you must hate life ha

Everyone should have at least 2 or 3 guns.
But you do not bring them with you out on the crowded street during a tense political demonstration.
Yes you do if it’s democrats that want to lynch,, you need to protect your self

Forum List

Back