Kyle Rittenhouse FLEES from a group of students w/dog in tow after being asked a few questions

I already created this thread OP, in this very category...

Yeah but this is new and improved.

Ya know.

Without the dyslexic black and white type.

They were asking him about things C. Kirk said.

He is not responsible for what others say.

Even if Rittenhouse said it - WHO GIVES A YOU KNOW WHAT?

Last I checked we have freedom of speech in this country.

At least for now.

I'm confident you agree - but had to be said.

bully blacks. he was just booked to make the appearance, why is is kyle's responsability when the booking party says something these blacks dont like . take it to the booking party. blacks can be such bullies.
Whatcha the tough guy run.

This shit will stop as soon as we put lawful Republicans in charge. These super blue cities don't have a chance until they redden things up. The Blue bellies offer nothing but death, destruction, poverty and servitude. If you want freedom, liberty and the American dream, you have to go Red. MAGA
What exactly will stop?

Free speech?

Is this a prelude to what might happen over the summer. Or during the election if Donald Trump wins or even if he doesn’t. There is no example nothing like this on the right. Imagine for a moment a black left-wing speaker at a college… hundreds of white people in trump hats are screaming and shouting at her ..pushing and shoving people even punching people. We would be hearing about it from left wingers, and from the media every day for a year or two. “ white supremacy, this white supremacy that.”

Those types of videos we see above is an embarrassment. It’s a disgrace to the black community and to African values. Those Black people pictured above are acting like savages. Hooting and hollering, screaming at people pushing, shoving others. Course we all remember the BLM rioters from 2016 to 2020 they will kill. They’ve killed dozens of people Injured thousands and caused billions of dollars of damage.

We need to as a country learn how from previous BLM riots so we can’t let this happen again. These anti-American, anti-free speech BLM people must be countered this time around by those who oppose racism and anti-American of BLM.

Russian bot stirring up shit. Don't you have a war to fight you Russian piece of shit?

What year are you in cracker? No one assaulted him at the presentation. Suck my balls.

Yes, because someone with "Zinc" in their name and some poodle looking muppet on a grandmother sewn quilt strikes instinctual animalistic fear in me.

Yes, because someone with "Zinc" in their name and some poodle looking muppet on a grandmother sewn quilt strikes instinctual animalistic fear in me.
Fuck off pudo. You are trolling and know nothing. Please die in a fire and improve the species.

Forum List

Back