Kyle Rittenhouse FLEES from a group of students w/dog in tow after being asked a few questions

IM2 Dragonlady Synthaholic Superbadbrutha Curried Goats john doe 101 citygator Lakhota John Edgar Slow Horses Fort Fun Indiana candycorn MarcATL Crepitus Magnus MagicMike

That’s all the left wingers or Trump critics I could think of for now. The same people who constantly talk about January 6.

Some of their excuses will be “well their systemic racism against blacks” which is not true.

But we do know that there are tons of white people who get denied loans every day from the banks. Do we see tons of white Trump supporters who get denied loans riding and preventing people from speaking at college campuses, screaming at people and attacking people at college campuses?? …..no

all you folks can be honest here. There’s been perhaps over 1000 of these BLM riots and protests where they shout down people, push shove and attack people even kill people. I just wonder why do you folks lie to yourselves every day about the fake threat of “white supremacy” and you say nothing about the BLM riots or support them.
Because I support them you pussy. Feel free to cry about it. :dunno:

• Kyle Rittenhouse got a hostile welcome when he tried to give a speech
  • Abandoned the event and fled campus pursued by an angry crowd

Kyle Rittenhouse was driven off stage by Black Lives Matter protesters last night during a planned speech.

The 21-year-old, who was acquitted of murder for shooting dead two people at a BLM rally in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 2020, was addressing students at the University of Memphis.

The speech was a stop on his tour for conservative group Turning Point USA, focusing on the Second Amendment, and 'the lies of Black Lives Matter'.

More here: Kyle Rittenhouse is chased off stage and heckled by BLM protesters

Why? I just said I'm OK with that.

Rittenhouse is a murderer, he and his supporters deserve whatever happens to them.
So because you believe Rittenhouse to be a murderer, you are OK with mob violence to him and his supporters? That logic will bite you in the ass.

#redstate
Many of the Red States have their Democrat controlled big city shitholes. Just like the Commie Blue states have their areas of rural Conservatism. Illinois is a great example. Out side of Chicago the people are decent. and are MAGA In Chicago they are idiots that elect dumbass Democrats, mostly corrupt low IQ Negroes.

no. kyle is a dupe. he killed a few boogaloo boys, no great loss there, friendly fire casualties.

the "adults" in his militia forgot to tell him the entire plan - to begin a race war for trump's "american carnage" camppaign.
the race war had already started. that's the reason the soon to be deceased were lighting dumpsters on fire.

no. kyle is a dupe. he killed a few boogaloo boys, no great loss there, friendly fire casualties.

the "adults" in his militia forgot to tell him the entire plan - to begin a race war for trump's "american carnage" camppaign.
So lies are all you can muster? Meh, it’s early I guess…

Kyle Rittenhouse is a real American hero with confirmed Commie kills and the filthy ass Leftest scum in this country can't stand it.

I love them being butt hurt over him. It just shows what assholes they are. These are the same turds that supported or participated in the 2020 Negro/Communist Insurrection that resulted in riots, murdering, looting and destruction in over 200 American cities. The Insurrection that the Democrat dipshits told the police to stand down and allow to happen.

Good thing Kyle dispatched three of the scumbag. Too bad there were not more Kyles.

Forum List

Back