Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Political Hero far wise and mature beyond his years.

who's a better citizen floyd or rittenhouse ?

• floyd

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • rittenhouse

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
Lol, people actually voted for Floyd; a man who never even tried to do anything good. Say what you will about the wisdom of Rittenhouse's desicion to appoint himself as an armed security agent at least he wasn't a good-for-nothing lowlife thug.

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.

Once an under-age boy arms himself with an illegally obtained firearm, he's no longer an under age boy. He has vaulted himself into adulthood, and must accept all of the responsibilities and consequences which come with that...

i think #BLM wishes they hadn't given birth to antifa, but they did.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

cities would bern as prescribed by the #Bernie campaign..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

if everyone was the same clolour, who would you pick ?

Your link states that "Kyle cleaned up his city".

Well, no, he didn't.

The shooting occurred in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Rittenhouse's city was in another state...

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.

Once an under-age boy arms himself with an illegally obtained firearm, he's no longer an under age boy. He has vaulted himself into adulthood, and must accept all of the responsibilities and consequences which come with that...

I agree. But, it is still worth pointing out that the violent mob that attacked him was led by a pedophile and that Rittenhouse the intended target was legally still a minor.

One one side you have the possible fact of a violation of a gun control law, and on the other the reality of actual self defense against a violent mob led by a child molester attacking a child.

I'm NOT trying to spin it, or use that for emotional demagoguery, but just to keep it real.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

Well, no, he didn't.

But other than that, you admit everything else in the linked article is correct?

Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Political Hero far wise and mature beyond his years.

Last I heard he had jumped bail and cost his fans $2,000,000.
you need to get the shit out of your ears,,

Well, no, he didn't.

But other than that, you admit everything else in the linked article is correct?

No, I don't.

I don't see Rittenhouse as a hero. I see him as a stupid kid who broke the law and now doesn't want to accept responsibility.

But the primary reason I don't see everything else in the article as "correct" is because it's all opinion (you can tell an opinion piece when it uses phrases like "and the lying media"). It's lean on facts and heavy on hyperbole...

Same choice, the Rittenhouse kid.

One one side you have the possible fact of a violation of a gun control law, and on the other the reality of actual self defense against a violent mob led by a child molester attacking a child.

I'm NOT trying to spin it, or use that for emotional demagoguery, but just to keep it real.

Well, here, let me help you keep it real:

Kyle Rittenhouse broke the law when he purchased his weapon. As a result, everything which occurs after that is tainted by that, and things get more complicated. See, he didn't simply shoot and kill someone. He shot and killed someone with an illegally obtained weapon. That increases the severity of the crime. It could also show intent to commit further crimes (otherwise, why would he need an illegally obtained rifle?).

Also, unless he knew the guy chasing him was a pedophile, that doesn't matter an iota in any discussion of why Rittenhouse shot and killed him...

Antifa was around before BLM bunghole.

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

I will be happy when he hears the guilty verdict and cries for his mommy...

The Big Lie is still a thing for you? Get over it.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

So, now your a doctor and a racist...

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
I'm thinking, maybe, they wouldn't have been as violent toward him if he wasn't packing and assault rifle. He had absolutely no legal right to travel to a potentially violent situation with a loaded weapon. He had no authority to protect anybody from anything. Additionally if he didn't put himself there he wouldn't have been in any kind of harmful scenario and should have stayed away like really smart people did..... Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish ! Bye Kyle

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
There isn't a civil war. You're criminals and will dealt with as such.

That is what tyrants always say, when the people they oppress fight back.
Anytime you can justify the Capitol insurrection as legal go right ahead and make that case.

He was breaking the law before he ever fired shot.

Funny you let out why he fired a shot.

Can't wait for him to be in jail and be that BOYFRIEND you always wanted.

So, you are gloating at the idea of a young man being raped in prison?

Wow.
He thought he was BMF when he was the only one with a gun. What I saw was People trying to disarm him and he shot and killed another human being with an illegal firearm, Mom should have made him stay home. no such thing as bad children just bad parents.

I agree. But, it is still worth pointing out that the violent mob that attacked him was led by a pedophile and that Rittenhouse the intended target was legally still a minor.

who's mother would allow them to go into that situation. Haven't heard from Mom and Dad anyone here have any feedback on that. I'm sure they

like trump ,he deserves one in the ear

Forum List

Back