Kyle Rittenhouse is an American Political Hero far wise and mature beyond his years.

who's a better citizen floyd or rittenhouse ?

• floyd

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • rittenhouse

Votes: 32 76.2%

• Total voters
One one side you have the possible fact of a violation of a gun control law, and on the other the reality of actual self defense against a violent mob led by a child molester attacking a child.

I'm NOT trying to spin it, or use that for emotional demagoguery, but just to keep it real.

Well, here, let me help you keep it real:

Kyle Rittenhouse broke the law when he purchased his weapon. As a result, everything which occurs after that is tainted by that, and things get more complicated. See, he didn't simply shoot and kill someone. He shot and killed someone with an illegally obtained weapon. That increases the severity of the crime. It could also show intent to commit further crimes (otherwise, why would he need an illegally obtained rifle?).

Also, unless he knew the guy chasing him was a pedophile, that doesn't matter an iota in any discussion of why Rittenhouse shot and killed him...

I understand your position. And that was my point.

Seriously. "Tainted" Yes, that is what you have, the idea that a violation of the approved way of getting a gun, is more important than mob violence led by a pedophile.

Your position is that the not having the gun legally, is more important than the mob violence we can see with our eyes on the video clips.

You want society to ignore the mob violence and focus instead on the terrible "taint" of a gun that was not approved by the State.

That is the question for society. To side with the young man defending him self with a "tainted gun" or the violent mob that attacked him.
Under what authority was Kyle firm Antioch operating under that night?

"Authority"? Americans don't need Authority to be in an American town or to defend themselves.

Why are you challenging Rittenhouse's right to his actions, instead of the pedophile leading the violent mob?

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.

Once an under-age boy arms himself with an illegally obtained firearm, he's no longer an under age boy. He has vaulted himself into adulthood, and must accept all of the responsibilities and consequences which come with that...

It is almost like you don't want to openly be on the side of a violent mob led by a pedophile attacking an under age boy.

Once an under-age boy arms himself with an illegally obtained firearm, he's no longer an under age boy. He has vaulted himself into adulthood, and must accept all of the responsibilities and consequences which come with that...

I agree. But, it is still worth pointing out that the violent mob that attacked him was led by a pedophile and that Rittenhouse the intended target was legally still a minor.

One one side you have the possible fact of a violation of a gun control law, and on the other the reality of actual self defense against a violent mob led by a child molester attacking a child.

I'm NOT trying to spin it, or use that for emotional demagoguery, but just to keep it real.
who's mother would allow them to go into that situation. Haven't heard from Mom and Dad anyone here have any feedback on that. I'm sure they
who said his mother let him do it,, I can tell you when I was 17 my mother had little to say on what I did,,
Right....his mother drove him there.

Kyle Rittenhouse broke the law when he purchased his weapon. As a result, everything which occurs after that is tainted by that, and things get more complicated. See, he didn't simply shoot and kill someone. He shot and killed someone with an illegally obtained weapon. That increases the severity of the crime. It could also show intent to commit further crimes (otherwise, why would he need an illegally obtained rifle?).

Also, unless he knew the guy chasing him was a pedophile, that doesn't matter an iota in any discussion of why Rittenhouse shot and killed him...

Seriously. "Tainted" Yes, that is what you have, the idea that a violation of the approved way of getting a gun, is more important than mob violence led by a pedophile.

Your position is that the not having the gun legally, is more important than the mob violence we can see with our eyes on the video clips.

You want society to ignore the mob violence and focus instead on the terrible "taint" of a gun that was not approved by the State.

That is the question for society. To side with the young man defending him self with a "tainted gun" or the violent mob that attacked him.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

doesn't get any higher.

I agree. But, it is still worth pointing out that the violent mob that attacked him was led by a pedophile and that Rittenhouse the intended target was legally still a minor.

who's mother would allow them to go into that situation. Haven't heard from Mom and Dad anyone here have any feedback on that. I'm sure they

A mother that raised her son to be a good person, and saw that he was ready to be a Man and serve his nation.

The way that Rittenhouse handled himself that night, shows that she was right.

It is our society that has failed, arresting a man for self defense.
i agree with everything you've written.

Lol - Kyle will be in prison for a very long time. If a murderer is your idea of a "hero" - I won't be able to assist.
no jury of his peers would convict him for self defense, what state is irrelevant.
it's the liberal line in the sand. kyle has sold more ar 15's for all the right reasons. gun sales are up not down. biden's shotgun on the porch is a little too eighteen hundreds, so is biden.

the ar15's are to shoot people not deer. i don't understand why that's so misunderstood.

i think #BLM wishes they hadn't given birth to antifa, but they did.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

cities would bern as prescribed by the #Bernie campaign..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...
Antifa was around before BLM bunghole.

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

I will be happy when he hears the guilty verdict and cries for his mommy...

The Big Lie is still a thing for you? Get over it.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

So, now your a doctor and a racist...

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.
He was breaking the law before he ever fired shot.

Funny you let out why he fired a shot.

Can't wait for him to be in jail and be that BOYFRIEND you always wanted.

So, you are gloating at the idea of a young man being raped in prison?

Wow.
He thought he was BMF when he was the only one with a gun. What I saw was People trying to disarm him and he shot and killed another human being with an illegal firearm, Mom should have made him stay home. no such thing as bad children just bad parents.
Fuck them, the rotten vermin got what they earned.
Yes, Kyle from Antioch will get his ass just what it needs.

People who believe Kyle to be a "hero" can keep him supplied with KY Jelly. :)

It's not only the illegality of his obtaining the gun, but everything which occurred after as a result of him having it. If he didn't have the gun, it's unlikely he'd have been there that night. His parents are failures. He's a 17 year old kid. He should've been in Antioch, not Kenosha.

And, again, unless everyone involved knew the one guy was a pedophile it's not at all pertinent to this conversation...

Not at all. I believe that all aspects need to be looked at and considered. I consider the fact that this child; and he is a child, is completely fucked for the rest of his life. He's fucked because he stupidly obtained a firearm illegally and then decided it would be a good idea to put himself in harm's way.

And you might want to consider the severity of how he got the gun, because it's going to be central to the prosecution's case...

This isn't an "either/or" situation. I see a mountain of "wrong" on both sides, and not a single sliver of "right". You, on the other hand, have convinced yourself that only one of them was in the wrong. Well, that's not reality...

Last edited:

who said his mother let him do it,, I can tell you when I was 17 my mother had little to say on what I did,,

If that's true then she should be charged, as well...

I doubt its true or we would have seen a link to back it up,,

I doubt its true or we would have seen a link to back it up,,
It's not true. Kyle was in Kenosha because he was at work when the riot started.

Kyle did the right thing about thirty times that day. no jury in the world would co9nvict him.

I am proud of him for showing up. ask any cop or military people, who hate biden and pelosi...

it's a given that if biden hadn't successfully cheated the country's executive branch..

George floyd was a trouble excon so high on meth and fenynal.. to call him a saint is tantamount to impeaching Trump. for all the wrong reasons.

the conspiracy theory of article 2 natural born citizen conspiracy theory has been debunked. twice, although the wiki page changes by the day...

kyle of Antioch will be in prison with the other alt-whities bending over for soap.

Cities will do what? Keep providing 71% of GDP in our country compared to red 29%.

YOu arrest people for defending themselves from violent mobs, you aren't leaving us much choice except civil war.

Wow.
He thought he was BMF when he was the only one with a gun. What I saw was People trying to disarm him and he shot and killed another human being with an illegal firearm, Mom should have made him stay home. no such thing as bad children just bad parents.

you seem infatuated/enchanted by prison sex. is there something you'd like to tell us. ?

are u any good at explaining climate change ?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

doesn't get any higher.
What militia was he part of and whose authority did the militia act under?

Additionally, what medical certification did Kyle from Antioch have to render medical aid?

Wow.

you seem infatuated/enchanted by prison sex. is there something you'd like to tell us. ?

are u any good at explaining climate change ?
What specifically do you need to know about prison sex?

doesn't get any higher.
What militia was he part of and whose authority did the militia act under?

Additionally, what medical certification did Kyle from Antioch have to render medical aid?
seriously ?

Forum List

Back