Kyle Rittenhouse missing

The courts sent court papers to his listed address and it came back undeliverable. They don't know where he is.

From what I've read, a new arrest warrant has been issued.
The link has a paywall. But it would make sense.

There is no paywall on yahoo news you moron. There might be a popup asking if you'd like to enter your email address for news alerts. That's it.
It went to the Mercury News.

You clicked on the wrong thing hun. It went to news.yahoo.com
Both links have the same URL on your OP.

You'd need to ask the prosector. I was just passing along the information.
You think differently than I do... Different thought processes. I was hoping you had some insight. I would welcome any logical argument here.

Edit: You know, besides a sensational headline for a news story. I get that. Is there something else to warrant it?
I can't imagine why they won't keep his location private, unless it's a court rule they need evidence of danger before they can do that. As long as the court knows and can tell law enforcement, why is it a big deal? I don't know.

Even on real pay wall web pages, all you have to do is hit the refresh button in your browser and then hit the X to make the page stop loading and you get the article without the pay wall page loading up to block the content.

Sheesh. Noobs....
If you share the archived link, they don't have to think or play games, it does everything for them. But the other posters are right, this is not paywalled, this is just a yahoo news link.

The courts sent court papers to his listed address and it came back undeliverable. They don't know where he is.

Oh BS------------his attorneys offered to give the corrupt prosecutors the address as long as they didn't make the address public as anti-fa and BLM want to murder this boy..the prosecutors refused forcing Kyle attorneys to keep the safe house address secret for his and other everyone else safety. Disbar and lockup the prosecutor---he/she/it is abusing its office to harass and put the general public at risk.
It ought to be easy enough for the attorney to show or describe some of those threats, right? Maybe the reason he didn't was because Kyle fired him.

Hardly breaking news either. Been asleep?

Um no, the article is from yesterday and not a single thread on this yet.
"Prosecutors don't know where Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse is, want him arrested again"

>>Peter Weber
Wed, February 3, 2021, 9:52 PM<<

Must be my imagination or yesterday wasn't the 4th.

Might be my imagination but that's not the article I posted. My article was dated the 4th. Today is the 5th. So like I said in the first fucking reply, my article is from yesterday.

So fuck off.

From what I've read, a new arrest warrant has been issued.
The link has a paywall. But it would make sense.

There is no paywall on yahoo news you moron. There might be a popup asking if you'd like to enter your email address for news alerts. That's it.
It went to the Mercury News.

You clicked on the wrong thing hun. It went to news.yahoo.com
I'll try again.
He's right... If you hit a "pay wall" on that link... You might want to run a virus check.
I went in again and got the right article, thanks.

"Prosecutors don't know where Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse is, want him arrested again"

>>Peter Weber

Might be my imagination but that's not the article I posted. My article was dated the 4th. Today is the 5th. So like I said in the first fucking reply, my article is from yesterday.

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.
Bullshit! Here is a link for you or maybe you don't have a clue what you posted. You are the OP correct?

RittenhouseCommies.jpg

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.
Bullshit! Here is a link for you or maybe you don't have a clue what you posted. You are the OP correct?

Yes, and from my article you stupid fuck:

Peter Weber
Thu, February 4, 2021, 12:52 AM
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Fuck off you backpedaling prick.

Peter Weber
Wed, February 3, 2021, 9:52 PM

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

I didn't backpedal anything. That screen shot is from my article you stupid fuck.

You just linked to my article and it says 12:52am on the 4th. You are a stupid fuck.
Capture.JPG

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

I didn't backpedal anything. That screen shot is from my article you stupid fuck.

You just linked to my article and it says 12:52am on the 4th. You are a stupid fuck.
You are hopeless.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

You're a dumbfuck. You're arguing with a screen shot. Fuck off.

Dumb fuck. It's probably a discrepancy based on time zones that the computer is set on. But I have no idea other than I know what's on my screen as I took a screen shot.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

Dumb fuck. It's probably a discrepancy based on time zones that the computer is set on. But I have no idea other than I know what's on my screen as I took a screen shot.
Do yourself a big favor and click on your own link in the OP. The author (of the article) posted it on Wed 3rd.
Otherwise forget you.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

Do yourself a big favor and click on your own link in the OP. The author (of the article) posted it on Wed 3rd.
Otherwise forget you.

If you read the two, there are two different dates and times, looks to me the author did an update.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

Otherwise forget you.

If you read the two, there are two different dates and times, looks to me the author did an update.

Kyle did zero wrong
He acted in self defense with insane bravery
2 dead and he was in Kenosha with a firearm and was defending himself. Right.
He was defending the folks of the community
You fat pig

Forum List

Back