Kyle Rittenhouse missing

Just for the record, I fully support shooting pedophiles and other criminals trying to kill someone.........

KYLE IS A HERO...............how are the communist dems to stupid to see this?
True. ALL folks who off rioters should get a Bernie Goetz Award. Bernie is a National Hero. Years ago ,Bernie took the NY Subway. During a Mugging ,he shot down 4 filthy THUGS. One of 'em is permanently crippled. Deservedly so. Anyone who defends themselves against THUGS is an American Hero.

Hardly breaking news either. Been asleep?

Um no, the article is from yesterday and not a single thread on this yet.
"Prosecutors don't know where Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse is, want him arrested again"

>>Peter Weber
Wed, February 3, 2021, 9:52 PM<<

Must be my imagination or yesterday wasn't the 4th.

Might be my imagination but that's not the article I posted. My article was dated the 4th. Today is the 5th. So like I said in the first fucking reply, my article is from yesterday.

So fuck off.
Hardly breaking news either. Been asleep?

Um no, the article is from yesterday and not a single thread on this yet.
"Prosecutors don't know where Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse is, want him arrested again"

>>Peter Weber
Wed, February 3, 2021, 9:52 PM<<

Must be my imagination or yesterday wasn't the 4th.

Might be my imagination but that's not the article I posted. My article was dated the 4th. Today is the 5th. So like I said in the first fucking reply, my article is from yesterday.

So fuck off.
Bullshit! Here is a link for you or maybe you don't have a clue what you posted. You are the OP correct?

Yes, and from my article you stupid fuck:

Peter Weber
Thu, February 4, 2021, 12:52 AM

Fuck off you backpedaling prick.

Peter Weber
Wed, February 3, 2021, 9:52 PM

I didn't backpedal anything. That screen shot is from my article you stupid fuck.

You just linked to my article and it says 12:52am on the 4th. You are a stupid fuck.
You are hopeless.

You're a dumbfuck. You're arguing with a screen shot. Fuck off.

Dumb fuck. It's probably a discrepancy based on time zones that the computer is set on. But I have no idea other than I know what's on my screen as I took a screen shot.
Do yourself a big favor and click on your own link in the OP. The author (of the article) posted it on Wed 3rd.
Otherwise forget you.

If you read the two, there are two different dates and times, looks to me the author did an update.

Kyle did zero wrong
He acted in self defense with insane bravery
2 dead and he was in Kenosha with a firearm and was defending himself. Right.
He was defending the folks of the community
You fat pig
2 dead and defending that community and himself. Uh huh. Yep. Sure.
Yes schmendrick!! 2 thugs with guns who tried to kill him
One guy threw a plastic bag at him and he is dead. The other guy, also killed by the punk kid, hit him with a skateboard while trying to disarm him after killing the 1st guy. Schmuck.
No putz..both thugs were armed
Nope.

The courts sent court papers to his listed address and it came back undeliverable. They don't know where he is.

From what I've read, a new arrest warrant has been issued.

Anyother person on the planet, would have an all points bulletin out for his immediate arrest, and bail would be revoked, and he would be remanded to custody until trial.

The courts sent court papers to his listed address and it came back undeliverable. They don't know where he is.

Anyother person on the planet, would have an all points bulletin out for his immediate arrest, and bail would be revoked, and he would be remanded to custody until trial.

As I understand it, a person who gives a false address on their bail application is guilty of perjury. Add to the fact this idiot kid skipped out and his arrest should be automatic.

It's really simple Kyle Rittenhouse is a misguided youth he went to Kenosha Wisconsin and had no sense. A friend got him a gun and he took it to a place where he knew there would be trouble. So he's no hero just a stupid kid who killed two people. I don't condone Antifa and I don't condone violence. If he hadn't gone he wouldn't be in the mess he's in. Maybe I can blame it on bad parenting.
He's a kid whose calm under FIRE is extraordinary............who went to Kenosha to protect a city under seige by violent criminals burning it down...........He did what our communist dem politicans ordered the police to not--stand up to the criminals attacking innocent people. A teen that managed to kill two violent felons attacking him and wounding a third that attempted to do so. It was no coincidence that the 3 men who attacked him were felons-------but yet communists cry tears for these violent criminals.

Hate to tell you but if they have a trial, 12 people who aren't hand picked by a our communsit prosecutor are going to rule in Kyles defense. The prosecutor should be disbarred and put in prison for violating Kyles civil rights.
Your a typical batshit crazy individual and your lies belie what most common sense individuals believe, he didn't have to go there. So stop with the bullshit and recognize that it was a kid with no common sense got a gun went to a riot and killed two people. Case closed no American hero just a stupid kid and kenosha would have survived quite nicely without him.

Last edited:

As I understand it, a person who gives a false address on their bail application is guilty of perjury. Add to the fact this idiot kid skipped out and his arrest should be automatic.
From what I understand, Rittenhouse gave the court an accurate address. It was then leaked by someone in either the Court or the Prosecutor's office and he received death threats and harassment there. His attorney moved him to a new and secret location and tried to communicate that location to the DA IF the DA would commit to keeping it confidential. The DA refused. Rittenhouse can still be contacted through his attorney.

He isn't missing lol.
He was moved for his own protection and the judge won't give prosecutors his new address.

He isn't missing lol.
He was moved for his own protection and the judge won't give prosecutors his new address.

Tada!!!! /Thread

It's really simple Kyle Rittenhouse is a misguided youth he went to Kenosha Wisconsin and had no sense. A friend got him a gun and he took it to a place where he knew there would be trouble. So he's no hero just a stupid kid who killed two people. I don't condone Antifa and I don't condone violence. If he hadn't gone he wouldn't be in the mess he's in. Maybe I can blame it on bad parenting.
He's a kid whose calm under FIRE is extraordinary............who went to Kenosha to protect a city under seige by violent criminals burning it down...........He did what our communist dem politicans ordered the police to not--stand up to the criminals attacking innocent people. A teen that managed to kill two violent felons attacking him and wounding a third that attempted to do so. It was no coincidence that the 3 men who attacked him were felons-------but yet communists cry tears for these violent criminals.

Hate to tell you but if they have a trial, 12 people who aren't hand picked by a our communsit prosecutor are going to rule in Kyles defense. The prosecutor should be disbarred and put in prison for violating Kyles civil rights.
Your a typical batshit crazy individual and your lies belie what most common sense individuals believe, he didn't have to go there. So stop with the bullshit and recognize that it was a kid with no common sense got a gun went to a riot and killed two people. Case closed no American hero just a stupid kid and kenosha would have survived quite nicely without him.

Rittenhouse murdered in cold blood. He needs some genpop justice.

He isn't missing lol.
If he was moved how will you know where to send his reward money? He`s only received $700,000 so far. Maybe a telethon might be in order.
Donate to #FIGHTBACK

He should never have been released on bail in the first place
He is facing a 1st degree murder for god sake. They should have kept him in jail til the trial.
The judge and the prosecutor are to blame.

You mean MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST?

Forum List

Back