Kyle Rittenhouse missing

Hardly breaking news either. Been asleep?

Um no, the article is from yesterday and not a single thread on this yet.
"Prosecutors don't know where Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse is, want him arrested again"

>>Peter Weber
Wed, February 3, 2021, 9:52 PM<<

Must be my imagination or yesterday wasn't the 4th.

Might be my imagination but that's not the article I posted. My article was dated the 4th. Today is the 5th. So like I said in the first fucking reply, my article is from yesterday.

So fuck off.

"Prosecutors don't know where Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse is, want him arrested again"

>>Peter Weber

Might be my imagination but that's not the article I posted. My article was dated the 4th. Today is the 5th. So like I said in the first fucking reply, my article is from yesterday.

So fuck off.
Bullshit! Here is a link for you or maybe you don't have a clue what you posted. You are the OP correct?

Yes, and from my article you stupid fuck:

Peter Weber
Thu, February 4, 2021, 12:52 AM

Fuck off you backpedaling prick.

Peter Weber
Wed, February 3, 2021, 9:52 PM

I didn't backpedal anything. That screen shot is from my article you stupid fuck.

You just linked to my article and it says 12:52am on the 4th. You are a stupid fuck.
You are hopeless.

You're a dumbfuck. You're arguing with a screen shot. Fuck off.

Dumb fuck. It's probably a discrepancy based on time zones that the computer is set on. But I have no idea other than I know what's on my screen as I took a screen shot.
Do yourself a big favor and click on your own link in the OP. The author (of the article) posted it on Wed 3rd.
Otherwise forget you.

If you read the two, there are two different dates and times, looks to me the author did an update.

Kyle did zero wrong
He acted in self defense with insane bravery
2 dead and he was in Kenosha with a firearm and was defending himself. Right.
He was defending the folks of the community
You fat pig
2 dead and defending that community and himself. Uh huh. Yep. Sure.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.
Bullshit! Here is a link for you or maybe you don't have a clue what you posted. You are the OP correct?

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

I didn't backpedal anything. That screen shot is from my article you stupid fuck.

You just linked to my article and it says 12:52am on the 4th. You are a stupid fuck.
You are hopeless.

Dumb fuck. It's probably a discrepancy based on time zones that the computer is set on. But I have no idea other than I know what's on my screen as I took a screen shot.
Do yourself a big favor and click on your own link in the OP. The author (of the article) posted it on Wed 3rd.
Otherwise forget you.

If you read the two, there are two different dates and times, looks to me the author did an update.

Kyle did zero wrong
You fat pig
Yes schmendrick!! 2 thugs with guns who tried to kill him

The courts sent court papers to his listed address and it came back undeliverable. They don't know where he is.

Hope he gets away. The scum he killed was justified.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

Otherwise forget you.

Kyle did zero wrong
You fat pig
One guy threw a plastic bag at him and he is dead. The other guy, also killed by the punk kid, hit him with a skateboard while trying to disarm him after killing the 1st guy. Schmuck.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

Otherwise forget you.

Kyle did zero wrong
You fat pig
One guy threw a plastic bag at him and he is dead. The other guy, also killed by the punk kid, hit him with a skateboard while trying to disarm him after killing the 1st guy. Schmuck.
No putz..both thugs were armed

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

Otherwise forget you.

Kyle did zero wrong
You fat pig

Minutes before the shooting, plastic bag guy is caught on camera trying to push a flaming dumpster towards a gas station. He rages incoherently when a fire extinguisher is applied to his handiwork.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

Otherwise forget you.

Kyle did zero wrong
You fat pig

Minutes before the shooting, plastic bag guy is caught on camera trying to push a flaming dumpster towards a gas station. He rages incoherently when a fire extinguisher is applied to his handiwork.
You filthy schmendrick of hate and stupidity

It's really simple Kyle Rittenhouse is a misguided youth he went to Kenosha Wisconsin and had no sense. A friend got him a gun and he took it to a place where he knew there would be trouble. So he's no hero just a stupid kid who killed two people. I don't condone Antifa and I don't condone violence. If he hadn't gone he wouldn't be in the mess he's in. Maybe I can blame it on bad parenting.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

>>Peter Weber

So fuck off.

Peter Weber

Peter Weber

You are hopeless.

Otherwise forget you.

Kyle did zero wrong
You fat pig

So a vigilante brought a skateboard to a gun fight. That SOB had to be a commie. LMAO Note to commie, a skateboard is a deadly weapon and deadly force is justified to defend against one.

The courts sent court papers to his listed address and it came back undeliverable. They don't know where he is.

Hopefully in a safe place away from these Stazi Tyrants that treat him like a criminal.

He just fired his lawyer. The same lawyer who raised his bail. LOL

Defense attorneys don't raise or lower bail...

It's really simple Kyle Rittenhouse is a misguided youth he went to Kenosha Wisconsin and had no sense. A friend got him a gun and he took it to a place where he knew there would be trouble. So he's no hero just a stupid kid who killed two people. I don't condone Antifa and I don't condone violence. If he hadn't gone he wouldn't be in the mess he's in. Maybe I can blame it on bad parenting.
He's a kid whose calm under FIRE is extraordinary............who went to Kenosha to protect a city under seige by violent criminals burning it down...........He did what our communist dem politicans ordered the police to not--stand up to the criminals attacking innocent people. A teen that managed to kill two violent felons attacking him and wounding a third that attempted to do so. It was no coincidence that the 3 men who attacked him were felons-------but yet communists cry tears for these violent criminals.

Hate to tell you but if they have a trial, 12 people who aren't hand picked by a our communsit prosecutor are going to rule in Kyles defense. The prosecutor should be disbarred and put in prison for violating Kyles civil rights.

Last edited:

Oh BS------------his attorneys offered to give the corrupt prosecutors the address as long as they didn't make the address public as anti-fa and BLM want to murder this boy..the prosecutors refused forcing Kyle attorneys to keep the safe house address secret for his and other everyone else safety. Disbar and lockup the prosecutor---he/she/it is abusing its office to harass and put the general public at risk.
Since ANTIFA and BLM are bought and paid for by democrats...it’s the Democrats that want him dead. Probably hoping for the right to protest.

Forum List

Back