Kyle Rittenhouse Released from Jail on $2 Million Bond

First lie: he is no hero.
I don't have a problem with that. It's subjective. I wouldn't call it a lie though.

He is a dumb kid, who did something illegal, that ended up getting two people killed and another seriously wounded. Dumb.
No. Two people got themselves killed attacking someone with a firearm. The third was even dumber, and lucky that the kid didn't actually want to kill anybody. Otherwise he'd be dead too.

WTF? they took down the video that showed... holy hell. BRB
He should not have been there illegally armed in the first place.

Had he not broken the law, no one would have died.
Democrats shouldnt have been there rioting in the first place.

Had they not broken the law, they would still be alive.

If this had been the '60's, Kyle would have never been there with a gun cause the police upheld the law back then!

The Kenosha Kid, American hero, is free.

The bastards who coaxed him into it, the local police, and the militia that gave him the gun and told him to go play Rambo, are the one's who should be facing charges.

No, give them a medal. We need THOUSANDS of Kyles if we are going to put a stop to left wing violence.

Quit looking to other people to fight your battles coward.

I don't have a problem with that. It's subjective. I wouldn't call it a lie though.

He is a dumb kid, who did something illegal, that ended up getting two people killed and another seriously wounded. Dumb.
No. Two people got themselves killed attacking someone with a firearm. The third was even dumber, and lucky that the kid didn't actually want to kill anybody. Otherwise he'd be dead too.

he would have died you dumbass,,,

People shouldn't have been illegally trying to burn shit down. Had they not broken the law, no on would have died.

No hypocrisy here.
The police were there. It is their job. Not a 17yrold wanna be.

Had he not broken the law he would be alive and well.

People shouldn't have been illegally trying to burn shit down. Had they not broken the law, no on would have died.

No hypocrisy here.
the police werent doing their job,, and thats proven by what happened to kyle,,,

famous last words,,, they attacked him for putting out a fire not cause he was carrying a gun,,,

No hypocrisy here.
the police werent doing their job,, and thats proven by what happened to kyle,,,
The police did not end up shooting unarmed men.

No hypocrisy here.

Except the police doesn't do their job in Dimm controlled cities/towns anymore.

No hypocrisy here.
The police did not end up shooting unarmed men.
the police didnt do anything and is why kyle was there,,

I can't believe that they kept this boy/ young man locked up for shooting violent criminals attacking him. The DA should be the one in prison, not him.

yeah. the travesty in this is vigilante boy being even harassed. he should be in the white house right now receiving a medal or an acting sec o def position.

No hypocrisy here.

George washington was only 23 years old

famous last words,,, they attacked him for putting out a fire not cause he was carrying a gun,,,
That is a lie.

The first guy had nothing to do with fires. He had just been released from a mental and dropped there, ranting and raving and trying to get killed. The other chased him after he shot the first guy. No fires involved.

The bastards who coaxed him into it, the local police, and the militia that gave him the gun and told him to go play Rambo, are the one's who should be facing charges.

No, give them a medal. We need THOUSANDS of Kyles if we are going to put a stop to left wing violence.

Quit looking to other people to fight your battles coward.

I dont live in that state. It has to be someone other than me.

That is a lie.

The first guy had nothing to do with fires. He had just been released from a mental and dropped there, ranting and raving and trying to get killed. The other chased him after he shot the first guy. No fires involved.
sorry I thought I was talking with an informed person,,

MY BAD,,

That is a lie.

So now you want to revise what really happened to make your Dimm overlords happy. Useful idiot!

Forum List

Back