Kyle Rittenhouse Released from Jail on $2 Million Bond

That is a lie.

The first guy had nothing to do with fires. He had just been released from a mental and dropped there, ranting and raving and trying to get killed. The other chased him after he shot the first guy. No fires involved.
You didn't watch the video. You really should. Post #27.

Kyle is a political prisoner.

The Democrat filth in charge of the prosecution is punishing an innocent guy for lawfully defending himself against vicous Communists that were trying to kill him.

Hopefully Trump pardons him
Hopefully, someone on the street puts a bullet in the little freak's eye.

It truly is pathetic how you "grown men" look up to teenagers as your heroes, such as Rittenhouse, Sandman, etc...

What a sorry bunch of anonymous losers you are.

Given the chance would you hit him with your purse as hard as you can sugar?

That is a lie.

The first guy had nothing to do with fires. He had just been released from a mental and dropped there, ranting and raving and trying to get killed. The other chased him after he shot the first guy. No fires involved.
I have seen it before. Again. The dead guys were not starting a fire.
First lie: he is no hero.
I don't have a problem with that. It's subjective. I wouldn't call it a lie though.

He is a dumb kid, who did something illegal, that ended up getting two people killed and another seriously wounded. Dumb.
No. Two people got themselves killed attacking someone with a firearm. The third was even dumber, and lucky that the kid didn't actually want to kill anybody. Otherwise he'd be dead too.

WTF? they took down the video that showed... holy hell. BRB
He should not have been there illegally armed in the first place.

Had he not broken the law, no one would have died.
he would have died you dumbass,,,
Had he not broken the law he would be alive and well.
famous last words,,, they attacked him for putting out a fire not cause he was carrying a gun,,,
That is a lie.

So now you want to revise what really happened to make your Dimm overlords happy. Useful idiot!
The only revision is on your part.

The Democrat filth in charge of the prosecution is punishing an innocent guy for lawfully defending himself against vicous Communists that were trying to kill him.

It truly is pathetic how you "grown men" look up to teenagers as your heroes, such as Rittenhouse, Sandman, etc...

More than likely, he wouldn’t have been there illegally armed and breaking the law.

That is a lie.

I don't have a problem with that. It's subjective. I wouldn't call it a lie though.

He is a dumb kid, who did something illegal, that ended up getting two people killed and another seriously wounded. Dumb.
No. Two people got themselves killed attacking someone with a firearm. The third was even dumber, and lucky that the kid didn't actually want to kill anybody. Otherwise he'd be dead too.

famous last words,,, they attacked him for putting out a fire not cause he was carrying a gun,,,
That is a lie.

So now you want to revise what really happened to make your Dimm overlords happy. Useful idiot!
I never said they were you stupid fuck,,,

do try and keep up with the conversation cause its really hard when youre such an ignorant idiot,,,

That is a lie.

That is a lie.

Hitting a guy (who has a long gun) with your skate board is not starting a fire????

That is a lie.

That is a lie.

do try and keep up with the conversation cause its really hard when youre such an ignorant idiot,,,
yes your comment was funny.,,,

That is a lie.

That is a lie.

When you make replies that are nonsense, don‘t get upset when people treat them like nonsense.

LOL at the right wing hero. A coward that doesn't want to face responsibilty for his actions.
perfect.
Perfect what? Again George Washington was only 23 years old leading the Army ..
stop drinking. get a life. or fuck off.

Nice hissy fit sugar.

Your TDS / Trump OCD is only getting worse.
wyemo
# george washington only 23 years old

LOL at the right wing hero. A coward that doesn't want to face responsibilty for his actions.
perfect.
Again George Washington was only 23 years old sock...
informative. here is a hint, retard. leave this board. change your pathetic life. really try it this time.

More than likely, he wouldn’t have been there illegally armed and breaking the law.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. Axe the dead criminals.

Nosane honey?

American Hero

FZ8rV2Sn.jpeg

I heard there is a guy in the slammer called Bubba, who wants to marry this nut-head rotten-housen

1605918782822.png

perfect.

Nice hissy fit sugar.

Your TDS / Trump OCD is only getting worse.
wyemo

No ables english essay?

Forum List

Back