Kyle Rittenhouse Speaks To His Supporters From Jail

This kid is innocent and needs to be let out right fucking now.

Nope..he's in for a very long time...until Bubba gets his fill....and he spends about 5 years on suicide watch.

What did this kid do that you want him raped, abused, caged, and tormented until he kills himself?
Why does he inspire that sort of vicious hatred in you?
You know some of the dead, or something, they buddies of your's?

Or do you just really relate to and identify with folks that want to burn and destroy shit so bad, and get so enraged when someone objects that they chase and assault the objector even though he was armed?

I don't like cops much but I think I'd rather have this kid living next door to me than you..... in fact, I wouldn't let someone like you live near me.

Welll...in fairness...I detest right wing loons..so..we agree on that tip. You, of course, have no power to 'let' me anything..but dream on..keyboard warrior.

As for Kyle....I don't like murderers..especially ones who think they gamed the system..by inciting a crowd to set up a self-defense scenario.

Do you really believe that nonsense?

Are you really that far gone round the bend?

Yeah..... I'd evict your ass real quick. That, or dump your corpse down by the river for the hogs.

LOL! You dumbasses never think that the corpse being dumped..might be yours! Hogs ain't picky..they eat all kinds of shit. You see....you're always the hero..in your pathetic little fantasies....the look in a guy's eyes when it all becomes real is something I've seen more than once, how about you?

I have always--since I was 23-- owned my own property..so good luck with the eviction.

LOL, I've killed more people than you've fucked.

Nope..he's in for a very long time...until Bubba gets his fill....and he spends about 5 years on suicide watch.

Wrong, no jury in America will convict him after watching the video of him trying to retreat. That's the law in Wisconsin. He retreated then used force to protect himself after being shot at.

Except..that the DA will argue that he came to the protest with the intention to incite an incident that he could exploit..and kill someone. The DA will point to the gloves..and argue that they show he was intending to ditch the gun after his murders. Except..he had already assaulted a woman prior to the shooting...the jury..made up of the citizens of that area..will never believe that he is innocent....never. At best..he gets a voluntary manslaughter plea..at best.

You should try and keep up if you are going to come on here and open your pie hole.

The gloves have already been explained like yesterday....he was there to help the injured....hence his medical kit and gloves.

You think the local citizens support the antifa??? What nonsense you post.

Who the fuck do you think was in the streets protesting? Those ARE the locals!
Oh yeah..i forgot..you guys think Soros keeps busing the same 1,000 people from city...LOL! Too funny!

No it wasn't.

Democrats are pissed off because a 17 year old kid successfully defended himself from a convicted child molester who was attacking him.

The Democrats pander to criminals, especially child molesters.
Some kind of special stupid! Kyle did not know of the status of anyone he shot at....and, as has been pointed out..the Sex offender was shot by someone else!
Kyle shot the child molester right in the groin, where he deserved it.

An autopsy conducted by the Milwaukee Medical Examiner’s Office indicated Rosenbaum suffered multiple gunshot wounds, according to the probable cause statement. One shot was fired into his right groin, fractured his pelvis.

Last edited:

Wrong, no jury in America will convict him after watching the video of him trying to retreat. That's the law in Wisconsin. He retreated then used force to protect himself after being shot at.

Except..that the DA will argue that he came to the protest with the intention to incite an incident that he could exploit..and kill someone. The DA will point to the gloves..and argue that they show he was intending to ditch the gun after his murders. Except..he had already assaulted a woman prior to the shooting...the jury..made up of the citizens of that area..will never believe that he is innocent....never. At best..he gets a voluntary manslaughter plea..at best.

Except that none of that is true because you made it up. The videos and witnesses are the truth not you.

What did this kid do that you want him raped, abused, caged, and tormented until he kills himself?

Or do you just really relate to and identify with folks that want to burn and destroy shit so bad, and get so enraged when someone objects that they chase and assault the objector even though he was armed?

I don't like cops much but I think I'd rather have this kid living next door to me than you..... in fact, I wouldn't let someone like you live near me.

Hes a Demicrat. It's who they are.
He'll get out. Just like the Minneapolis cops charged with MURDER. That'll never stick and they'll be found NOT GUILRY.

Maybe that's what Keith Ellison wants. Guaranteed black riots just before the election

You should try and keep up if you are going to come on here and open your pie hole.

The gloves have already been explained like yesterday....he was there to help the injured....hence his medical kit and gloves.

Oh yeah..i forgot..you guys think Soros keeps busing the same 1,000 people from city...LOL! Too funny!

And yet all 3 shot were out of state people.

And yet all 3 shot were out of state people.

The antifa thugs travel great distances to go to these riots.

Definitely not locals

That is one of the most irritating things on this board when one of these type cases come up....some posters want to go on and on mouthing their personal opinion without knowing the facts of the case.

That's how dems think, can't reason with them...mentally ill. Self defense is murder, looting and burning is peaceful.

All anyone needs to know about the Kyle Rittenhouse case is explained in this video....................

Democrats are pissed off because a 17 year old kid successfully defended himself from a convicted child molester who was attacking him.

The Democrats pander to criminals, especially child molesters.
Have you noticed how many of these beloved BLM rioters have been rapists? Democrats love the sexual predators.

Wrong, he was asked to help protect the property by the property owner. He did not go there to incite. You people are the lazy loons who won't even get the facts before you start bitching.

Learn how to google for fucks sake.

Sounds like the property owner needs arrested also for encouraging a minor to break state law.

And he starts out by talking to police and offering a first aid kit to injured protestors.

He's a killer alright.

Wrong, he was asked to help protect the property by the property owner. He did not go there to incite. You people are the lazy loons who won't even get the facts before you start bitching.

Learn how to google for fucks sake.

Douchbag...check it out..I don't believe you..or that. Even if it is true...that someone asked a 17 year old to enter a life-threatening situation..armed illegally..is a crime all unto itself!

It was not life threatening until something happened that separated him from his group.

He was then chased for reasons I don't know.

I ask again....who chases someone who is holding something that turn your brains into wall paint ?

While sympathetic with Rittenhouse, he has a couple of charges he won't be able to avoid and will spend a bit of time incarcerated for. One is the possession of a rifle by a person under the age of 18. Some claims have been made that he didn't transport the rifle over state lines (either direction), if so, he will still be charged for being illegally transporting a firearm. It has been claimed that he "borrowed" the rifle from a friend. If so, the friend is going to also be incarcerated, for giving a minor a firearm, is illegal. As to the murder and wounding charges, that'll be up to a jury viewing and hearing all the evidence.

While sympathetic with Rittenhouse, he has a couple of charges he won't be able to avoid and will spend a bit of time incarcerated for. One is the possession of a rifle by a person under the age of 18. Some claims have been made that he didn't transport the rifle over state lines (either direction), if so, he will still be charged for being illegally transporting a firearm. It has been claimed that he "borrowed" the rifle from a friend. If so, the friend is going to also be incarcerated, for giving a minor a firearm, is illegal. As to the murder and wounding charges, that'll be up to a jury viewing and hearing all the evidence.

Possessing a firearm at 17 is a MISDEMEANOR.

The Stupidity that you express is a rallying cry for the boy.........

I realize that the dems want an all out civil war before trump is confirmed for a second term---------------but I think the ignorant druggies and welfare hos and criminals and thugs that make up the leftist have better worry about the better trained and more intelligent conservative people who learned in school, history, and in life on how to get things done..

The problem with that is that the DA has to PROVE his allegations “beyond a reasonable doubt” unless he’s a mind reader, even if that stupid allegation was true, the DA can’t prove it.

He was not shot at. The crowd was trying to disarm him after he had shot one person. They had the right to protect themselves.

Forum List

Back