Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Yes, how dare they protest police brutality. We should all just tolerate the police shooting people in the back, and hope it isn't us.

Irrelevant. They were out after curfew just like Rittenhouse. What's more, I don't know about the others but Rosenbaum was engaged in vandalism. So don't give me that crap that he was there for some noble purpose.

No, just fucking pedophiles.

Let's agree that pedo's should just be killed off.

Agreed?
I was wrong. Mostly republican. In fact, almost exclusively republican. The catholic thing must just be because so many republicans are catholic.

So my apologies to any non republican Catholics.

1693855283266.png

And the rioters put themselves there with their handguns, lighters, gasoline, knives, etc. Rittenhouse harmed no one until they attacked him. You remember, we had a whole trial about it.
It was a terrible decision. The defense found a legal pretext under which his plainly irrational possession was "justified".
And they were heard by an ammosexual judge.

This little douche does not possess the mental capacity to be walking around with a tool SPECIFICALLY designed to tear people up. That he is considered some kind of model defies common sense.

No one will stop you from hiding behind that decision. But it doesn't make it sound policy.

Accordingly, it is entirely appropriate that he be facing a civil action. I hope it strips him clean.

It was a terrible decision. The defense found a legal pretext under which his plainly irrational possession was "justified".
And they were heard by an ammosexual judge.

This little douche does not possess the mental capacity to be walking around with a tool SPECIFICALLY designed to tear people up. That he is considered some kind of model defies common sense.

No one will stop you from hiding behind that decision. But it doesn't make it sound policy.

Accordingly, it is entirely appropriate that he be facing a civil action. I hope it strips him clean.
Not only do you think you are a lawyer you have become a psychiatrist as well.

Legally speaking a jury found him not guilty. Next, in each shooting, he was retreating, which is important when claiming self defense using deadly force. In each case he was retreating when attacked.

We can argue whether or not he should have been carrying a rifle (he shouldn’t) or whether the others should have been there, as they shouldn’t have been either, one of which was also armed AND pointed his weapon at him.

You mention mental capacity. 2 of the ”victims” had documented mental issues and criminal histories.

So when you were a fetus what were you? A frog?

i was a fetus.. and if my mother miscarried, she would not have considered me the same as the children she did have. (She actually did have a miscarriage between my sisters.)

A couple of things. No one said you can’t protest. What you can’t do is riot. Which those people did.

We are not talking about 93% of those protests. We are talking about one that turned into a riot.

They had been peacefully protesting for a decade, and the cops were still going around shooting unarmed black people. The sad reality is, white people only pay attention if black people threaten to burn their stuff. Shouldn't be that way. But it is. Same thing in 1992, with the Rodney King Riots, same thing in the 1960's with the civil rights riots. Want to make things better, have a riot.

Irrelevant. They were out after curfew just like Rittenhouse. What's more, I don't know about the others but Rosenbaum was engaged in vandalism. So don't give me that crap that he was there for some noble purpose.

Rosenbaum wasn't participating in the protests at all. He was a mentally ill homeless person who found hundreds of angry people screaming near the dumpster he was sleeping near. At Shooty McFlopsweat freaked out and shot him, an unarmed homeless man half his size.

Rosenbaum wasn't participating in the protests at all. He was a mentally ill homeless person who found hundreds of angry people screaming near the dumpster he was sleeping near. At Shooty McFlopsweat freaked out and shot him, an unarmed homeless man half his size.
Here are some nuggets about Rosenbaum:

Videos played at trial showed Rosenbaum throwing the plastic bag at Rittenhouse. His fiancée testified Rosenbaum had just be discharged from a hospital in Milwaukee and was carrying papers, socks, deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste in the bag. Rosenbaum had been discharged from the hospital after a suicide attempt, according to The Washington Post.

She said Rosenbaum was on an antidepressant and medication she said was used to treat his bipolar disorder.

Kariann Swart, Rosenbaum’s fiancée, testified they were both homeless when they met in 2019 and were living in a motel at the time Rosenbaum was killed.

Rosenbaum’s fiancée previously told the Post in reference to August 25. “Why was he there? I have no answer. I ask myself that question every day.”

Forum List

Back